Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI

Go down

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Empty POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 pm

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-02-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 2-Jan-2019 20:57:50

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-02-19
Date: Wed, January 2, 2019 7:50 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

THIS IS OUR YEAR AND NO DOUBT REMAINS. I WAITED UNTIL I RECEIVED THE FINAL NEWS FROM THE USA TODAY, AND THE RELEASE OF OUR FIRST FUNDS IS WELL UNDERWAY AND LOOKS VERY STRONG FOR THE NEXT DAYS. THE HOLIDAYS GOT IN THE WAY OF THE RELEASE AND NOW THAT BANKERS ARE BACK, ALL IS ON TRACK.

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Giphy

SO WE BEGIN WITH INFRASTRUCTURE AND A BIT OF TRAVEL TO SET UP THE APPROPRIATE ACCOUNTS AND RECEIVING ENTITIES FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES TO ENABLE THE SERVICE ASPECTS OF OUR EFFORT. THE FOUNDATIONS FOR CRITICAL CASES AND SPECIAL PROJECTS WILL BE SET UP AND ACTIVATED. THERE IS A BIT OF WORK IN THIS BUT IT SHOULD NOT TAKE TOO LONG.

ALL PROJECTS SITTING AND WAITING WILL BE CALLED AND FUNDINGS WILL BEGIN. GIVE IT A MONTH OR TWO UNTIL WE ARE FULLY AT SPEED ON THIS AND DO NOT PANIC. IN OTHER WORDS, DO NOT RUSH TO EMAIL US OR CALL JUST SIT TIGHT, YOU WILL BE CALLED.

THIS IS THE INTERNAL NEWS I CAN GIVE YOU.

IN OUTSIDE NEWS, I HAVE HAD A FEW INTEL SOURCES SAY THE SAME THING LIKE RELEASES UNDERWAY IN HONG KONG, ARRESTS IMMINENT AND THE BOYS AND FLYING PURPLE PIGS AT THE READY TO TAKE EM AWAY, AND THE GOVERNMENTS READY TO BEGIN MASSIVE PROJECT DEPLOYMENT. ALL VERY VERY GOOD NEWS.

ON THE HEALTH FRONT, BESIDES THE AMAZING EFFECTS EXPERIENCED BY ME AND TEAM MEMBERS, MY MOTHER (IN 80’S) JUST REPORTED THAT WITHOUT SCRUBBING THE CALLOUSES ON HER FEET, THESE JUST DISAPPEARED AND SHE HAS BABY FEET AGAIN. THE SKIN AGAIN IS SO SMOOTH IT IS SHINY. SHE IS REALLY SURPRISED AT THIS AS SHE HAS ALWAYS SCRUBBED THESE OFF. CAN’T WAIT TO REPORT MORE GOOD (AND VISIBLE) CHANGES THE STUFF BRINGS.

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Lapis-nothing

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Lapis11

REMEMBER THAT THE DISCOUNT CODE IS USEFUL FOR A 20 POINT DISCOUNT (HUMANUS20). THAT BIT IS A GOOD DISCOUNT AS THE STUFF IS EXPENSIVE AT THE MOMENT. WAITING TIME IS ABOUT A FEW WEEKS BECAUSE PRODUCTION RUNS ARE VERY LIMITED AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET IT RIGHT NOW, BUT THAT WILL CHANGE AS PRODUCTION INCREASES.

OH AND FINALLY, BEFORE OUR FUNDS HIT, ONE OF OUR GUYS HAD A COMPUTER PROBLEM AND MANAGED TO RECOVER IT AT THE GEEK SQUAD. CAN YOU HELP OUT A BIT? ABOUT 120 IS NEEDED TO GET HIM BACK AT WORK TODAY. IMPORTANT. I KNOW EVERYBODY IS LOW, BUT 5 HERE AND THERE WILL DO IT AND GET HIM BACK ONLINE IN TIME FOR THE WORK HE NEEDS TO DO.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR BEING PATIENT. WE ARE ABOUT TO GET TO REAL WORK. I KNOW THAT THOSE WHO SIT AND SWEAT ALSO WORK, BUT GETTING TO MEAT AND POTATOES AFTER ALL THIS TIME WILL BE SO WELCOME.

GOD BLESS AND LOTS OF LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 2, 2019
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Online%2Bfraud%2Balert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation,
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Scam-alert

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  Fraud_alert
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  2245507099POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum