Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Solemn" 1/1/19

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Solemn" 1/1/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 Yosef_20

“Solemn"

I realize everyone is looking for a monumental 2019, and possibly a heads up post of when the RV will pop… truth is… when the balloon does pop, there will be blood shed.

That is a certainty.

So glorifying death, even the death of the cabal who murdered Christ, is not humanitarian.

It’s sadness me honestly. Makes me feel solemn.

The chips are stacked so heavily against the world’s long standing oppressors that it’s frightening to think they would still resist. But they do.

This is after all their choice.

And now that the hardest of the hardcore are left, in military terms, it’s time to pull the plug on their energy and communication sources, exit routes and transportation options, leadership and food supply… to massacre whatever’s alive.

Not quite the New Year’s Day celebration us civilians are used to, but the reality of war is victory by death.

Whatever’s left of cabal control and command, down to their most loyal generals and rank and file minions, will be destroyed and burned until they are ash, as they have been given every opportunity to live with dignity… yet they chose to die in needless disgrace.

Their destruction was more desirable than assisting in our resurrection. And that’s just a fact.

On the brighter side, Zimbabwe Bond Notes will be taken down from the internet as soon as midnight.

Several websites worldwide will just go down as part of a final cyber offensive, that will include dozens of digital reduction strategies adding up to a subtle computer silence.

Remember, the cabal has been entrenching into global societies for several hundreds of years, so all of our waiting, all of their pump fakes and all of the Lucy / Charlie Brown pull back release tricks, will be understood as necessary to reveal who would never quit on destroying humanity… as well as who would never quite on sustaining humanity.

Tonight, the enemy has been triangulated, surrounded and will be exterminated by the BRICS Alliance with new Republic assistance.

So when you see all those 60 degree triangles dropping in a ball over Times Square, know what you’re really witnessing is the death of the entire remaining cabal power structures being exterminated… forever.

They had a historically evil run which is now mercifully over.

Sobeit. Beitso.

And with their not-so-tragic end, comes my own.

Yosef's final pre-RV brick will be laid with this post and this persona will be retired forever.

I’ve been inform in spirit, by Quan Yin, that the debts of my Anglo ancestors have been paid in full, and I may rest in my mission starting the new year.

So I guess this is goodbye… as every leader’s voice eventually fades… so new leaders and voices can emerge through the noise of the day to be heard.

If you have something to say, do say it. Fear nothing and no one.

People you’ve never met before are depending on you to be their light through the darkness… and now is your time to rise up and meet the challenge of the day… embracing your destiny no matter how big or small as divinely heroic.

Because you are… a hero… to many.

Dear sweet Human Angles… fly first, fly last, fly with humility and without ceasing to serve those in need… because service is what unites us… and just what we do at HAS.

Be committed to doing it better with every breath, never in competition of another servant, but rather in the spirit of never ending personal excellence… as the world needs as many dedicated servants as it can find… and you can develop.

So lead by example. Lead by faith. Lead by covenant. But lead.

It is your time.

Hopefully, you’ve learned from my mistakes. And hopefully your journey will be made easier starting out with great wealth versus trying to find and disburse it. But know the education and training arm of leadership will be exactly the same… and never ending… teaching, learning, staying curious… trying to remain a beacon of hope for your flock even when little hope exists within you.

Always dig deeper into your soul to find more love, generosity of spirit, laughter and energy… to freely give it all away without conscious.

Give it all away. Every penny.

Hold nothing back. Leave all the love in your heart with others to pass it on.

Hear me say this… you are ready to heal the soul of the world. I feel that deeply in my belly.

And if you learn nothing else from old Yosef, please take this one simple message out to the people: The Children of Israel are negro… Yahweh lived mortally as Yeshua Ben Yosef… to show us all that God is love.

Believe. Don’t believe. As there’s only one truth surrounding Mankind’s Messiah, and its your free will to live by His truth or deny it.

My final prayer is that you completely and unconditionally surrender to God’s love with the remainder of your life.

May He bless and keep you safe and healthy, so you may bless and keep the world’s poor, hungry, homeless, sick, elderly and afflicted safe and healthy.

And together may we all walk by the same light of Heaven and fly with wings proudly outstretched in formation until we cover the entire Earth, extending the purity, abundance and peace of an infinitely loving Messiah until all hearts, minds, bodies and souls are comforted… eternally.

Thank you Human Angels for three loving years. And thank you for your service as your sacrifices will forever inspire my own.

God is with us

Yosef

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Solemn"  1/1/19 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Solemn" 1/1/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Alexander Gagin/Yosef wrote:"Solemn" "Pretentious"

Fixed.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum