Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19

Go down

"I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19 Empty "I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 am

I have been in this rat race (waiting on the cheese) for seven years. Discouraging as it is, I have stayed with it. In my life time my wife and I have helped many people. Waiting in the RV to help thousands more. Today is a total let down. Broken heart. Frustrated. No RV. I have had 3 surgeries lately" not able to work (even put in for car transfer driver), nothing. I was surely hoping for the RV so I would not have to file for bankruptcy. But as it is, tomorrow, I have no choice. I will start working on the process. This will totally change my life long outlook. Never did I would be one who did this. If not, foreclosure on my house (of over 20 years) will be filled Friday. No work..no money..($2000) no house.. behind on payments. Hey! No cabal, supposedly they were all gone (calling bs on that one). Just in case senior1942@gmail.com. CR almost gone
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19 Empty Re: "I Can See it Now" by CR - 1/1/19

Post by sea ray1 Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:12 pm

I really feel sorry for you but sadly many have had the  same fate.  the biggest problem  is the fn con artists who keep promoting this for there own personal gain. I really hope in the future on all sites they would limit the gurus from conning poor innocent people out of their  hard earned money from these sites .

sea ray1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum