Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again!

+24
Ponee
Cardiac99
lonestargreg
Alchemist
mikeinolean
bepca
suferdude
SemperFi
Parksutton
mygenie
cincypastor
1alaskan
LuvToSng5
epaphroditus
arnmac2
chers
tom3215
dinarling77
Lightworker
tinbear
numen
topoftemountain
trebor1859
DebTarHeelGirl
28 posters

Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again!

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 pm

I WAS AWAY FROM HOME MINISTERING LAST NIGHT AND TODAY I LISTENED TO FRANK'S INTEL SECTION OF HIS BIBLE STUDY - AND I HAD TO TYPE UP WHAT WAS SAID FOR YOU ALL WHO CAN'T LISTEN OR BE ON THE CALL TO READ - THIS IS GOD FOLKS, THIS IS GOD SPEAKING TO US - ITS ALL GOOD - SUDDENLY IS CONFIRMED ONCE AGAIN - GLORY TO GOD COME ON LORD WE ARE READY TO DO YOUR WILL!

7-13-11 Frank Tuesday Intel
By DebTarHeelGirl

Guest Ken states: purchased Dinar’s about 75 days ago. Prior to his purchase he never saw any news about the dinar or heard about dinar prior to 75 days ago. Heard through a friend from Colorado. That same day when he heard about this investment, he went directly to purchase dinar for the first time immediately from Dinar Trade. So Ken only has 2 months of any knowledge of the Dinar and has NO KNOWLEDGE of who Frank26 was or the dinar networks.

Ken proceeds to go to his nearest Bank of America to send the wire to Dinar Trade. Only spoke to a teller and no one else at all…Wire transaction took place and he left.

This past Saturday AM July 9th he returned to the same BOA and asked about the Iraq Dinar and if they had news… First greeter knew nothing and was directed to manager and he proceeded to ask her if there was any news about the Iraq Dinar and she smiled and said we have been preparing for that and that they are waiting for that to happen and we are waiting for the rate and when this happens if you are a customer of BOA you can walk up to the teller and they will be able to take care of your currency trade. THIS WAS JULY 9th.

Frank states: here is a testimony from a dear friend of mine (who is a world renowned magician) when his wife passed , he called his Spiritual Mother in the Lord and she spoke to him and said “at the beginning of this year there will be nothing but in the summer months SUDDENLY”.

Then George Robinson came on our call and he said some things and boy he was right – you will see…

10 days ago on our call Kim Clement came on live and said “for those who have been holding the Dinar you have been waiting and waiting and you have seen Nothing, Nothing, Nothing but the Lord says to tell you SUDDENLY in this month of July.”

Guest Robin states: Was invited to a Holy Spirit conference where the 1st day was for the prophetic of the Lord….. The first minister said as the Family in Christ who wanted a permanent breakthrough in God - Number eleven (11) is transition he is moving us – God is a God of order – this is a perfection of divine order this is the right time, we are in the right time family the time of GOD and God is not concerned only about the outcome of this dinar investment but God is concerned with our journey – how are we going through this journey as the journey gives us our end results as it takes us to our destination. Believe and receive what God says and you WILL receive it…When the devil whispers that this is never going to happen, put some praise music on and blast it and it takes you to a new dimension in the presence of GOD where the dinar is not on your brain but HE IS – the dinar can be gone in a second but GOD is eternal. Praise and worship creates an atmosphere of His Presence…Doors gates and windows – GOD is opening all that for us and in this season we are going into…

The Prophet stated Body of Christ is shifting into a new season – the Body of Christ is shifting out of a battle of just getting by and surviving into a new season and its exciting. Be grounded and rooted now and be ready – be focused on HIM and not all about the blessing – He will direct us because our relationship we have built in Him… Eleven (11) represents mercy – mercy destroys what the enemy has done in our lives – Hebrews 11= study that chapter – Heroes of faith – Hebrews 11 is for the year of 2011 and this is our year for SUDDENLY– activate your faith – fresh new relationship with GOD greatest settling is coming this year. Joseph was the 11th son and God is releasing a Joseph anointing on his children this year- Joseph means increase – he is bring us to a land of a new season of favor HIS favor on us not mans – we control our destiny by believing GOD. GOD will restore all that is stolen from us and this is a new season of favor. We carry the anointing and do not look at what is right here in front of you look ahead at what HE is going to do and believe it and receive what GOD says. Bow and arrow I & II Kings – the bow is God’s word and the arrow is our faith and He has pulled back the bow and He is releasing faith through His word and the manifestation of what He said is HERE NOW = be encouraged and do not let the devil steal your joy as GOD is watching how we handle this journey as just as fast as He can bless us he can take it away too… Suddenly – GOD will use whatever He will to get His blessing to His people and He can stir the hearts of the kings to get things done. ITS ALL ABOUT GOD.

Frank says This Prophet Robin speaks of is the third source to use the word SUDDENLY. And the numbers 1111 mean a lot to me and have a long time seen these numbers in patterns 3 or more times a day – not sure if I even know here in earth but now that that Robin says 11 means Mercy –

Robin repeats remember this that the prophet spoke that “the greatest Suddenly is this year”.

George Robinson states: One month ago God showed me that the dollar will come back over night very strong and Eruo currency would fall to the point it would become toilet paper and look today at the world currency market referring to the dollar and the Euro – George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

End of Call…

Isaiah 60:5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; THE WEALTH ON THE SEAS WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOU, TO YOU THE RICHES OF THE NATIONS WILL COME.

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Re: Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again!

Post by trebor1859 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks for the post. Sounds like Mr. Clement has predicted by month end. I have faith it is soon. I'm still not convinced that Mr. Robinson was correct about anything he stated. Keeping the faith.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Re: Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again!

Post by topoftemountain Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

I feel compelled to share a word of confirmation regarding this and other words shared within this forum. the following is an excerpt from prayer meeting on 071211 at 0930 EST, and excerpt from prayer meeting...

Next: God has called many Joseph's to be the ones who have and are preparing to supply during the coming years and the things to come. This is what the RV is for. This was also taken care of in prayer this morning Know this Xxxxxx. It will happen when the Joseph's are purposed in their hearts to complete the work God has called them to in the use of this blessing thru the end days and the work He has for His kingdom. We have prayed they also be steeled against pirates in the families and circles so that the blessings are not stolen....God has been testing the hearts, those who are called need to rise up and stand!!!!!!!!! This is a global call because what is going to happen is going to be global. Preparations for survival need to take place and continue, think Joseph and the famine.

God stopped everything this morning for this....of course when the Christ is functioning, it is hard to capture in words. If you pray, God will fill in the blanks. love and blessings x

God ALWAYS confirms His word . . .!! please do not look at this as a hallelujah moment only, God is SERIOUS about this, this is His money, for His purpose and remember the blood that has been shed. This post is meant to encourage the people of God to keep their eyes on Jesus and the kingdom of God and His purpose for using you as a vessel to manifest His kingdom here on earth as it is in Heaven! May the Lord clarify your vision and make you a rod of steel, not moving to the right nor the left but straight ahead for broad is the path and narrow is the way and few there are who will walk in it. May you be the one who walks in it...

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by numen Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Both my son and I have been seeing 11 11 and 111 and so on, for over a year now, sometimes several times a day, especially when we look at the clock. We take it as a confirmation of some sort. A month ago, for instance, I was in a doctor's office and went to the window. The receptionist there was clipping from a roll of stickers and each one said 11 11 !! It was uncanny. The address of the new market we go to since we moved is 1111.

numen

Back to top Go down

Post by tinbear Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

eeeee-ooowww the hair on my neck just stood up... I as well have been noticing for the past year or so the numbers 11-11 coming up on LED displays, vehicle clocks, even the odometer of my car. Seemed like everytime I noticed a digital display it said multiples of 11. I thought it was just uncanny coincidence and mentioned it to my husband. The more I started paying attention, the more 11's I noticed.
Serendipity, I wonder?

tinbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks for all the supportive contributions here!

Love LW

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:23 pm

better 111 than 666
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tom3215 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

......My Buddy Stu has been through some tuff times in the last couple of years. He has been soul searching for
the Lord in his heart during this time. I always told him he is the lucky "rabbits foot" because he is the guy who in the end always lands on his feet no matter all his strange circumstances..............Anyway, Stu has been on me for the last 18 months that he keeps seeing the numbers 7 and 11 in his deams and every where he goes. Two weeks ago he again told me "Tom I think its going to happen this July in 2011, I think that is what I keep seeing in my dreams - that the dinar will be done this month"

Coincidence??? .........you be the judge....but interesting in light of all the other info.

tom3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

Post by chers Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 pm

tinbear wrote:eeeee-ooowww the hair on my neck just stood up... I as well have been noticing for the past year or so the numbers 11-11 coming up on LED displays, vehicle clocks, even the odometer of my car. Seemed like everytime I noticed a digital display it said multiples of 11. I thought it was just uncanny coincidence and mentioned it to my husband. The more I started paying attention, the more 11's I noticed.
Serendipity, I wonder?

Does anyone know what these numbers could mean?
My 20 year old son was born on 11/11. He keeps telling
me that for some time now he has been seeing the numbers
1111 almost every day, sometimes more than once a day.
I'm a little concerned as to what this could mean.

chers

Back to top Go down

Post by arnmac2 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

bounce 🎅 :geek: round an round goes the RV always a day away

arnmac2

Back to top Go down

Post by epaphroditus Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Please note the date when this came to me 10/11/09

BLAST OF THE SHOFAR

I dreamt I heard a blast over the land,
A sound of a Shofar from God’s own hand,
And it said to me with such clarity –
“Take heed my child this message from Me.”
For I have always been with you at every turn-
And I’ve taught you the things you needed to learn.
I have given you the songs that angels have known,
And I have promised I’d never leave you alone;
The clouds will open, and My blessings shall flow
These are the promises that you were told.
So be a good steward and give a portion back to Me,
And the blessings of a long life you will see;
This is a gift of love and not one from men,
It is of the Father’s doings, and so then
I will sit in heaven knowing that I did My part,
This blessing to you My child is from My heart.

Epaphroditus© October 11, 2009
epaphroditus
epaphroditus

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvToSng5 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm

[b]
I just wanted to add a word of encouragement to everyone: I believe in prophets sent from God,I believe in inspirations given by God in our quiet times,I believe God can talk in whatever way he decides.I myself have been very blessed with the testimonies of the ways God is showing himself,And I am convinced He is still going to show up and show off in our lives!!! He is a Great God and looking for ways to pour his blessings on us.(ISAIAH 30:18)
I want to share something God showed me in a dream,(7-11-11)He speaks to me in dreams and I believe this dream was significant to the RV,I'm not sure yet to what extint or how ,but I want to share it and maybe even get some feed back from some of you.Anyway,here was my dream.......
My husband and I were at a gathering of masses of people,there seemed to be a celebration of some sort,It had something to do with all these t.v.'s that were around ,that people were watching! The excitement seemed almost likened to a New Year's eve party ! I think I inquired as to what the excitement was about and somebody said the GOP is having a party so we are having a party !!
I awoke and had that rolling around in my mind,The GOP is partying??? I didn't understand what that could mean or how it could play a part of this Rv ,but sometime later in my morning I got online and the first thing that hit me was a Yahoo headline reading" THE GOP'S HARDLINER: HOW ERIC CANTOR THWARTED THE OBAMA-BOEHNER DEBT DEAL.
I still don't understand this being directly connected to the Rv but I know God knows the behind the scenes and I trust that whatever is taking place behind closed doors will ALL end up in OUR favor!!!!! I believe ,I believe ,I believe!!!!!!!
So People, Please be encouraged,God is up to something GOOD !!!!!!!
GOD BLESS and PRAY- FOR WE NEED GOD IN AMERICA AGAIN!!!
(2 Chronicles 7:14)
LuvToSng5
LuvToSng5

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Frank needed the guys magic a couple of weeks ago, screwing up his own charade during a CC

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Not Again?

Post by cincypastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Franks prohecy folks.... In May, in June and now July! Please stop using my Lords name for all your bad guess intel. It makes true believers look bad. God speaks throgh his word, not your dreams. Period.

cincypastor

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvToSng5 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 pm

CincyPastor-For you to say God Does not and can not talk to people through dreams is very shallow! Who are WE to say God can't talk to his people however He chooses??????????? He is Not in a box like we try to put Him!!!
LuvToSng5
LuvToSng5

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvToSng5 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 pm

CincyPastor- What about Joseph??????? What about Daniel????? Should I keep going???????
LuvToSng5
LuvToSng5

Back to top Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Who is in control???

Post by mygenie Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 am

After Jusus was in the desert, he was tempted by Satan. Satan showed Jesus the kingdoms of the world and told Jesus he would give them to Jesus if Jesus would do an act of worship to him. So how could Satan give Jesus the Kingdoms of the world if he did not own them. 1 John 5:19 tells us who is in control. Has nothing to do with our faith in Jesus or his father, just shows us who is in control. So when this "blessing" comes to us, think, that's all.

mygenie

Back to top Go down

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Empty Agreed

Post by Parksutton Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 am

God speaks through his word not your gut feelings that have always been wrong. I corinthians 13 tells us when that which is perfect its come that which is in part shall be done away with. The bible is perfect dreams are not. Read the bible more and eat less pizza.
Thanks

Parksutton

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

cincypastor wrote:Franks prohecy folks.... In May, in June and now July! Please stop using my Lords name for all your bad guess intel. It makes true believers look bad. God speaks throgh his word, not your dreams. Period.

The Dinar community is filled with God's name (which is Good), but there is too much being said that is not sound doctrine.

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by suferdude Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 am

GO RV

Last edited by suferdude on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by bepca Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

I'll let God know

bepca

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeinolean Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

In the last days, God says, I shall pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams...

Acts 2:17

Not calling anyone old, but God still speaks through visions, dreams and prophesy.
mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 am

Dreams are a powerful connection to the intuitive mind. It is through the intuitive mind and not the logical mind that we connect with spiritual forces outside of our selves as well as a mechanism to gain insight o into our own inner workings. Dreams are intuitive and reflect an inner state so often neglected by our modern logical world.

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
~Albert Einstein~

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 am

mikeinolean wrote:In the last days, God says, I shall pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams...

Not calling anyone old, but God still speaks through visions, dreams and prophesy.

I'll stick to the Word, not someones opinion whether a pastor or not.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvToSng5 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

mikeinolean wrote:In the last days, God says, I shall pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams...

[b]AMEN!!!!!!!!!
LuvToSng5
LuvToSng5

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeinolean Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

I'm a pastor myself...and unfortunately most of our opinions about the Word are just that. How many times have denominations, groups, fellowships and everyone else called the church, changed their opinions and stances on what they 'believe'. Now I totally agree with you, and I'll make this post my last.

The Word is our ultimate and final source of authority. It is our road map and blue print to judge peoples prophecy, dreams and visions by. So while the Bible is our final source of authority, we need not be so naive to throw out any prophetic thing. Just make sure it lines up with scripture. Thats all Wink
mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 pm

IMO, and it's just that, my opinion, God IS involved here. This is a gift, and we need to treat it as such. There is not a single person that will benefit from this occurence that has ever done one thing to deserve a gift of this magnitude.

I had a dream the other night that I want to tell you about. God came to me in this dream and answered some questions that have been on my mind. He told me who to gift, how to gift them, and why I should. He only gave me one dollar figure, and that was how much to give to my church. He told me to give X amount of money to X church for their building fund. The rest of it, he told me who to gift, how to gift them, and why I should gift them. The next morning, I couldn't wait for my wife to get up. I started telling her that I had a dream, she said she did too. She said she had a visit from God in her dream. We both started writing down what he had said to us, AND IT MATCHED! 100%!

You can not tell me that God is not involved in this!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suferdude Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:32 pm

affraid Sleep OH PLEEEEEZZZZZZEEEE!!!!!!

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Unfortunately it is too easy to get caught up in cults of personality. I have had my own "God Tell" but have not shared it because it was for me. It is true that although God does not change, His word always seems to if you follow how the denominations keep up with the times. We are each different and God deals with us as individuals, yet without "respect to person," as He chooses. We each grow and gain revelation in a way unique to ourselves. What I understood when I was a child is different than the revaltion I now hold, yet God is the constant of all things.

When others express there insights, we must understand that that is what has been rebealedto them, lets not mock them for it may ne something deeply meanimgful and timely for that person which serves to help that person gtow. As far as who is truly a ptophet refer to Deuteronomy 12, and who is a True Prophet Deuteronomy 18.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:04 pm

I just thought that several of the names mentioned TOGETHER in this post was interesting.....

The names Ken and George, Dinar Trade .... and check out a few others. 

Who remembers when Debtarheelgirl was the big TONY poster on here? ALways sharing the TONY and DAN transcripts and a few other gurus.  She was nothing but a transcriber before.   Check out her other posts. https://www.dinardaily.net/spa/DebTarHeelGirl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 pm

KIM CLEMENT IS STILL RECOVERING FROM A OPERATION,if he said something about 10 days ago it was his double.sorry but I get emails all the time on the Elijah list,his prophetic team is filling in.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:14 pm

This is from 2011, I posted it because of the other names mentioned in it. Just trying to make connections between certain people.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:17 pm

I gotcha,well that prophetic word fell to the ground.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Every so called prophetic word that I have heard in the past 7 years about the dinar has fallen to the ground,they all had dates pin to it,meaning a day or a month or even a year ,when that is spoken I pay no attention to it. To many false prophets,as God's word says.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 am

Yes, I know.  It makes my stomach sick when they use  the GOD PLATFORM to push the dinar. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:39 am

I once ministered to a man from a Iraq he was a Kurd,very educated,& he was a Christian,when we became good friends I started asking him about the dinar in his country,about any kind of REVALUATION,and this is what he said in a real prophetic word from our LORD ,(Neither will you be rich nor will you be poor), then when that was said I asked him if he had heard about all the talk about the RV here in the U.S.,& all the sales of the dinar going on the basis of a impending RV, he said it was a scam from the beginning,he has a computer,he could read English, he had read some of the nonsense over the internet about this so called RV,that was about 3 years ago now,he would answer any questions I had about anything,because we where close friends,I don't believe he would lie, since it was his own country too,he should know.
So for those with a itchy hear,this word is not for you.
Even the devil knows the Word of God,Satan can prophesie,Satan will even give you a dream if you want one bad enough,my Godly dreams comes from the Lord on His terms, not mine own.
Beware of false prophecy my friends,God does not speak to me in terms of wealth or riches in the material since,He has never,His concerns right now is a harvest! Not the dinar,if you all think you need the dinar to bring in a harvest,you will never see one.amen
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:20 am

This is what the devil wants you to do is set in your rocking chairs,wait on the dinar to RV,then you can go out & do wondrous things for the KINGDOM,well I got news for those people,God does the miracles,you just have to be obedient,& be at the right place at the right time,you will miss your destiny if your waiting on something that is not going to happen,that's the devil's strategy,keep you waiting when you are focused on something else,I have not much money,I work,it supports the Lord's ministry enough to put me at the right place at the right time,and then our LORD moves in a mighty way,amen.
Stop your waiting,& start being obedient, God will provide, he always does.
On the other hand satan has come to steal ,kill,& destroy,by taking money you have spent on dinar,by destroying your lives with lies,& killing many who need you NOW! They need the Love of our Lord in you,to see that God is good & God is love.
The reason I am preaching is I see so many comments on those dinar sites about how wonderful it will be when the dinar RV"s I'll be able to do great things, that in its self is just plan old pride. You can't do nothing without Jesus.
I want to think Ponee & the rest of the people here that has put in some much time of themselves to a let me say these few words that I hope & pray will take the veil off so many eyes.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 am

Indeed, blasphemy at it's best- They all should be incinerated by a lightning bolt-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:10 am

Well terbo,before that happens I think repentance would be the best,God will send them a strong delusion to believe a lie,less they repent, but he gives us Grace & mercy,a space to ponder & pray.
I understand your anxieties,& anger terbo,have patience, I love you my friend,I love those who are deceived too,that's why I'm here.
I thank all of you guys & gals,my brother & sisters here on the site,love you all.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Chaz, you have to keep in mind, that repentance for some is NOT an option, and they will follow the rest to slaughter- And, I'm GLAD to have you here with us, it keeps the strong level headed! Smile Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Ponee wrote:Yes, I know.  It makes my stomach sick when they use  the GOD PLATFORM to push the dinar. 

Frank's Tuesday Nite Intel - NO IT'S GOD-TELL - Suddendly Confirmed Again! Avatar?id=1592423&m=73&t=1452345414MSBSD wrote
10m ago
The one person that I gifted currency to that took the initiative to buy more was my best friend who is a Breast Cancer survivor and i wanted her to use it for the reconstrctive surgery. She has purchased more for her and her family. Now her grandbaby has had major surgeries is now only three months old. I am praying fervently for this to happen for her to be blessed. This has been a long two years for her

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Terbo,give God the Glory,ok now the Christians who pray for the dinar till they turn blue in the face,why not start praying for the people's families that got blown up in Baghdad today,even more pray for the 3.3 million displaced citizens of Iraq also.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Frank has used the God thing since day one.  Makes one wonder if he thinks he is the deity?  I mean, he is all the time alluding to religious things and his mannerisms would lead one to believe he is sent from above to advise us.  WRONG.  That dude has a mission of his own and trust me it is not for anyone's benefit but his own.

Hawaii?  Sure he goes there, on your money (the money he gets for pumping and selling dinar).

Let's assist the District Attorneys (yes even in Hawaii) and send this clown down to the reality of prison life.  As they said in several movies - If you do the crime then you should be prepared to do the time.  His time is neigh.

Speaking of neigh - Bulldog and Bear's time should be neigh also.  Not to mention several others we all can name.  Let's start a new saying, "Drop a dime and help them do their time."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum