Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization

Go down

In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization Empty In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:29 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=86

In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization

2018-12-30

In order to explain the use of GIS applications, the Central Statistical Organization 15461603495c66ddf1b5e27922f38ff9437cff5a6e--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AD_%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83

A workshop was held at the headquarters of the Central Bureau of Statistics on the use of GIS applications in the implementation of the survey of fish farms in Iraq for the year 2019. 
The workshop was opened by Dr. Zia Awad Al-Kazim, head of the Central Statistical Organization, welcoming the presence of the Holy Quran, indicating the importance of using modern technology methods in the implementation of statistical surveys, And tablets in field work. It was also suggested that an experiment be conducted in a limited area for the purpose of testing the suitability of applications for statistical field work. 
For his part, Mr. Atheer Mohammed Naji, Director of Agricultural Statistics, stressed the importance of a food component in the Iraqi table and explained the importance of implementing the survey of fish farms using modern technology methods, which will prepare a qualitative shift in the work of the Directorate of Agricultural Statistics.
Mr. Firas Rasheed, Director of Geographic Information Systems, also highlighted the importance of using these applications in statistical work and surveys, which will reduce cost, time and effort, increase the accuracy and efficiency of work, and provide field business management. 
The workshop was attended by representatives of ATLAS and presented a presentation on the applications that serve the statistical work such as the application of Work Force to follow the fieldwork and the implementation of Survey123, which allows the electronic form associated with the on-line coordinates and through the tablets and representatives of the company ready to provide support and technical advice to cadres Central Organization for Statistics and the implementation of programs and training courses to develop the capabilities of employees.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum