Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 12/28/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   12/28/18 Empty Mountain Goat 12/28/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:52 pm

December 28, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to first thank everyone for their nice comments on wishing me and my family a Merry Christmas and Happy Prosperous New Year.

Of course I wish the same to all my listeners.

I am hopeful that 2019 will finally be our year. Right now, it is surely shaping up that way. I can’t predict if the reinstatement will happen right at the first week in January but I will say it is very close as we see many signs. Yes, the CBI is still targeting sometime in January as this is the BEST time to do the reinstatement (but not the ONLY time they can do it). Are you listening to me?

I really am disappointed in people’s comments asking to be spoon fed. Any intel or information I have is all in my newsletter. There is no more. What the hell more do you want? Do you want me to make things and lie to you?

Just take some time to settle down and read the damned newsletter. You can read I assume? Maybe you won’t be so confused and act like a baby wanting everyone to spoon feed you.

Oh – what a marvelous idea!!!  Read the newsletter! We get to use our brains for a change. Honestly, want are you going to do post-exchange with all this money if you can’t even take a little time now to learn about it. In fact, maybe you really don’t deserve it. With wealth comes responsibility.

More news….

I told everyone there are still two remaining laws to be passed to fulfill the constitutional requirements. I was told many years ago without a full implementation of the constitution there will be no reinstatement of the dinar. Their words not mine. I am not making this up. OK?

So here we see the HCL this week and last week Iraq talked about the Article 140 requirement. Why is this?

You know I don’t give a damn what the CBI says when they say they are already and nothing else to do. They are not parliament and do not run the GOI. So now the GOI has to do its part and make sure the proper bills go before parliament and parliament passes them. Get it? Or no reinstatement.

So all this news about passing HCL and Article 140 suddenly shows each time we get close to any reinstatement. Coincidental? These articles seem to pop up and also show us proof that these two events are not yet done. We know they must be fulfilled. If you have even half a brain you can figure it out but all these gurus can’t seem to think on their own.

Stop listening to all these gurus who keep telling you these laws are not needed. They are only showing their ignorance and stupidity of what is really going on in Iraq.

So here is the latest news on HCL:

December 27, 2018 - Member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary on the reform and reconstruction movement, Ali Aboudi, the determination of the Committee on the passage of the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session.

All I have left to say is – “I told you so”! and a big .

More news….

INTEL GURUS USE TRUMP’S VISIT TO IRAQ TO JUSTIFY RV

So it is just like a said would happen. Some guru gets on his call last night and tries to use Trumps recent holiday, moral visit to the US troops as a justification for an RV. How stupid can you be. Really? Of course we know who the idiot is and its Big(Stupid)Call Bruce idiot. Go figure. So who else now is going to use his call as their intel and keep this rumor going.

Just so everyone is clear that Trump DID NOT meet with any Iraq govt officials on his trip. I even showed you a picture of the commanders he did meet with and there are NO Iraqi officials in the picture. Trump was only on the ground for a very short time. Don’t you think that if he did meet with some officials we would see some publicity over it? Oh – but the guru says it was all done in secret. Really? See the multiple articles I present today for you that debunk these gurus. They have no proof of what they say. They are flat out lying to you.

Lying just like the idiot TNT Tony who says the market rate of the dinar is 120 : 1 in Iraq. Really? I debunked this lie too as we know it was a case of a mistaken decimal point for a period from one of these sites that had made an error. Go figure then how much he verifies and validates his intel too. ☹ They are all just liars. Get it?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

YET ANOTHER HIT FOR THE UN AGENDA FOR A “ONE WORLD ORDER” GOVERNMENT.

TRUMP SAYS USA WILL NOT SUPPORT A GLOBAL CURRENCY WHILE HE IS PRESIDENT!

PRESIDENT TRUMP: REPLACE THE DOLLAR WITH GOLD AS THE GLOBAL CURRENCY TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ralph Benko Contributor

President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Friday, Feb. 24, 2017, in Oxon Hill, Md. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Inside President Trump’s otherwise “standard Trump stump speech” at CPAC was nestled what might be a most intriguing observation:

Global cooperation, dealing with other countries, getting along with other countries is good, it’s very important. But THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GLOBAL ANTHEM, A GLOBAL CURRENCY OR A GLOBAL FLAG.

This is the United States of America that I’m representing.

There's a keen insight in there that could, just maybe, transform our lives, America, and the world. No "global currency?"

Was this, with the poetic observation that “there is no such thing as a global anthem…or a global flag,” just a trope? Or could it contain a political portent with potential high impact on world financial markets? Let’s drill down.

As it happens, there is a global currency.

It’s called the "U.S. dollar.”

Most international trade is priced in dollars. The Bretton Woods international monetary system invested the dollar, which then was defined as and (internationally) was legally convertible to gold at $35/oz, with global currency status. France’s then-finance minister, later its president, Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, called the “reserve currency” status

of the dollar -- its status, along with gold, as global currency -- an “exorbitant privilege.”

(Mnt Goat - But what Trump is talking about is not letting the UN have the global currency and the power that goes a long with it. Yes the USD is ways is a global currency by more of a common trading platform more than anything else. He knows the hidden agenda of the UN for the world and if they did succeed in getting “their form” of a global currency it would be the power that they needed to transform the world into their ideology. Already we see the impact of 28 years of the this UN ideology on the world and what is has done. Is this really what we want more of for the future? Hidden G20 summits and secret Bilderberg meetings?

Trump must now undo this mess and bring prosperity and abundance back to the USA and by doing so to the rest of the world. This has been the problem all along here. I am not surprised he sees it and he knows what to target)

By this d'Estaing was alluding to the fact, as summarized at Wikipedia, that "As American economist Barry Eichengreen summarized: 'It costs only a few cents for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing to produce a $100 bill, but other countries had to pony up $100 of actual goods in order to obtain one.'" That privilege, which made great sense during the period immediately after World War II, became a curse.

In 1971 President Nixon, under the influence of his Svengali-like Treasury Secretary John Connally, "suspend[ed] temporarily the convertibility of the dollar into gold." That closure proved durable instead of temporary. The dollar became, and remains, the world's global (media of exchange ) currency.

What had been an “exorbitant privilege” devolved into an exorbitant liability. As my former professional colleague John D. Mueller, of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, formerly Rep. Jack Kemp's chief economist, writing in the Wall Street Journal in Trump's Real Trade Problem Is Money recently and astutely observed:

a monetary system based on a reserve currency is unsustainable, since foreign official dollar reserves (for example) are acquired and must be repaid in goods. In other words, the increase in official dollar reserves

equals the net exports of the rest of the world, which means it must also equal U.S. international payments deficits—an unsustainable situation.

In other words, if President Trump wishes to address America’s merchandise trade deficit (balanced to perfection, of course, by a capital accounts surplus) he will find that allowing the dollar to be used as the global currency is the real snake in the economic woodpile. The dollar’s burden as the international reserve currency, not currency manipulation by our trading partners or bad treaties, is the true villain in the ongoing melodrama of crummy job creation.

Mueller’s Wall Street Journal column enumerates the three options open to President Trump:

First, muddle along under the current “dollar standard,” a position supported by resigned foreigners and some nostalgic Americans—among them Bryan Riley and William Wilson at the Heritage Foundation, and James Pethokoukis at the American Enterprise Institute.

Second, turn the International Monetary Fund into a world central bank issuing paper (e.g., special drawing rights) reserves—as proposed in 1943 by Keynes, since the 1960s by Robert A. Mundell, and in 2009 by Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People’s Bank of China.

Drawbacks: This kind of standard is highly political and the allocation of special drawing rights essentially arbitrary, since the IMF produces no goods.

Third, adopt a modernized international gold standard, as proposed in the 1960s by Rueff and in 1984 by his protégé Lewis E. Lehrman …and then-Rep. Jack Kemp.

To “muddle along” would, of course, be entirely antithetical to Trump’s promise to Make America Great Again. It would destroy his crucial commitment to get the economy growing at 3%+ -- vastly faster than it has for the past 17 years -- which also happens to be the recipe for robust job creation and upward income mobility for workers. It also is the essential ingredient for balancing the federal budget while rebuilding our infrastructure and military.

To turn the IMF into a world central bank would, of course, be anathema to Trump’s economic nationalism. To subordinate the dollar to the IMF’s SDR would be equivalent to lowering Old Glory and replacing the American flag with the flag of the United Nations on every flagpole in America. Unthinkable under a Trump administration.

That leaves the third option, to “adopt a modernized international gold

standard, as proposed in the 1960s by Rueff and in 1984 by his protégé Lewis E. Lehrman … and then-Rep. Jack Kemp” (whose eponymous foundation I advise). To this one should add, as Forbes.com contributor Nathan Lewis has shrewdly observed, the removal of tax and regulatory barriers to the use of gold as currency.

As I have repeatedly observed Donald Trump shows a strong affinity for gold. He has also shown a keen intuitive grasp of how the gold standard was crucial to having made America great:

Donald Trump: “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard,” he told WMUR television in New Hampshire in March last year. But he said it would be tough to bring it back because “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.”

Trump’s comment to GQ: "Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We’d have a standard on which to base our money."

Trump has been misled to believe that “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.” In fact, the United States, Germany, and the IMF together have about as much gold as the rest of the world combined and America has well more than Germany and the IMF combined. [Note: This column has been updated to clarify that the United States has well more gold than Germany and the IMF combined but not, as originally stated, more than twice as much.]

We have the gold. Bringing back the gold standard would not be very hard to do.

Trump's politically unique intuition that “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard” is no trivial matter. It is true. And as I have written elsewhere:

Marc Levinson writing recently in The Wall Street Journal provides a very pessimistic view for the American Dream, “Why the Economy Doesn’t Roar Anymore: The long boom after World War II left Americans with unrealistic expectations, but there’s no going back to that unusual Golden Age" [He wrote:]

"People who had thought themselves condemned to be sharecroppers in the Alabama Cotton Belt or day laborers in the boot heel of Italy found opportunities they could never have imagined. The French called this period les trente glorieuses, the 30 glorious years. Germans spoke of the Wirtschaftswunder, the economic miracle, while the Japanese, more modestly, referred to “the era of high economic growth.” In the English-speaking countries, it has more commonly been called the Golden Age.

"The Golden Age was the first sustained period of economic growth in most countries since the 1920s. But it was built on far more than just pent-up demand and the stimulus of the postwar baby boom. Unprecedented productivity growth around the world made the Golden Age possible. In the 25 years that ended in 1973, the amount produced in an hour of work roughly doubled in the U.S. and Canada, tripled in Europe and quintupled in Japan.

"Ever since the Golden Age vanished amid the gasoline lines of 1973, political leaders in every wealthy country have insisted that the right policies will bring back those heady days. Voters who have been trained to expect that their leaders can deliver something more than ordinary are likely to find reality disappointing."

Levinson, whose column uses “Golden Age” as its leitmotif, strangely fails to make the connection between, or even explore, THE FACT THAT THE ERA HE CALLS THE GOLDEN AGE CORRELATED PRECISELY WITH AMERICA (and the world) being on a form of gold standard, particularly the modified gold standard known as the Bretton Woods System. (Bretton Woods had the inherent flaw of using the dollar as an international reserve asset but, until that flaw undermined it, it served equitable prosperity.)

What would be the outcome of Trump's following his instincts and going for the gold?

Prosperity, that's what.

Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan just provided a barely noticed Big Reveal. In an interview with the World Gold Council’s Gold Investor Chairman Greenspan, stating “I VIEW GOLD AS THE PRIMARY GLOBAL CURRENCY,” went on to explicitly reveal, for the first time to my knowledge, that “When I was Chair of the Federal Reserve I used to testify before US Congressman Ron Paul, who was a very strong advocate of gold. We had some interesting discussions. I TOLD HIM THAT US MONETARY POLICY TRIED TO FOLLOW SIGNALS THAT A GOLD STANDARD WOULD HAVE CREATED.

The period of "following signals that a gold standard would have created,"

called the Great Moderation under President Clinton, was one of the most equitably prosperous in modern American history. That era saw the creation of over 20 million jobs. Robust growth converted the federal deficit into a surplus. It was, if only virtually rather than institutionally, a golden age.

After the Fed abandoned its Great Moderation AMERICA EXPERIENCED ALMOST NO NET JOB CREATION UNDER PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH AND VERY MEDIOCRE JOB CREATION UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA.

I want the American Dream back. We all do, very much including President Trump.

How might President Trump go about turning this around? He has a unique opening to forcefully pivot America toward epic prosperity.

As Paul-Martin Foss of the Menger Center astutely points out the Federal Reserve Board currently has three vacancies. If Trump were to fill those vacancies with three sophisticated gold standard advocates from the short list of Lewis E. Lehrman (whose eponymous Institute I formerly served), Dr. Judy Shelton (who served as an advisor on his presidential economic transition team), former presidential candidate Steve Forbes, and John Allison, former CEO of BB&T (preferably as vice chairman for regulation)

the president would create a super “beachhead team” at the Fed to seriously restore equitable prosperity.

These appointments would be the safe and sure first steps out of economic stagnation for America. Couple these with a White House “Team B” to plan the enactment of the Jack Kemp Gold Standard Act and removal of the regulatory and tax barriers to using gold as currency. THEN WATCH AN AMERICAN ECONOMIC MIRACLE TAKE PLACE.

Mr. President: “No such thing as a global currency?” The dollar is the global currency. Want prosperity? Heed Chairman Greenspan and do not just view but restore "gold as the primary global currency.” President Trump: replace the dollar with gold as the global currency to make America great again. We have the gold.

(Mnt Goat – First I want to say I am so impressed that the USA finally stood up and elected a real leader. I was wondering when American would wake up. This article shows just how intelligent this Trump really is.

So here you have it right from the mouth of Trump. The USA is NOT yet on the gold standard. So why all this rubbish from these gurus that we are and that there is some TRN coming out already that is gold backed. So hang on and read this article carefully.

I have read many, many prophecies on the future of America and the world. Most mention a period of the “golden age” of prosperity. Could Trump be that miracle man that we have been waiting for to lead us to this prosperity and abundance? Is this the period now we are in? Also these prophecies tell of a darkness that will try to avoid this from happening. They will try everything in their power to not let this happen. Could this be the Pelosi and Shummers of the world? …the “deep state” ? Just asking….

Folks there is just too much coincidences happening and too many parallels with Iraq and the USA. Youi really have to settle down and quiet your mind and just think about it all rationally. We are in a HUGE transition period. We have the power to bring it sooner than later. We can make this happen. I have been telling you all along who the bad guys are and who the good guys are. Many of you refuse to believe. Instead you are already brainwashed by these charlatans. The Trump administration shows me more and more everyday that this is much more than just a man that won the election and now business and politics as usual. Just his recent trip to Anbar and his ability to work out decades of hatred with North Korea and finally end that crisis shows me this is a man of real God anointed power. This is something almost spiritual and awakening. Remember when leaders or managers take positions there is often different leadership styles for different situations. Trump may seem on the surface mean and grumpy but is that not what we need right now to clean up this obvious Agenda 21 crap an get these crooks out of our government (drain the swamp)? Folks he is not playing games. He is serious and he is going to move ahead with or without these charlatans coming onboard. Are you listening to me? )

THE DETERMINATION OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE PASSAGE OF THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS, DURING THE CURRENT PARLIAMENTARY SESSION

Sabah) Baghdad: Shaima Rashid - Member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary on the reform and reconstruction movement, Ali Aboudi, the determination of the Committee on the passage of the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session.

Aboudi said in a statement to «morning»: The adoption of the law of oil and gas will be a priority in the work of the Committee, especially since there is a sincere intention within the Committee to be the priority of the laws of interest to the people ».

"This law is very important and there will be some revenue that can be passed by law," he said, calling on political forces to have a consistent and unified vision on the law.

He added that there are many laws within the Committee of Oil and Gas Committee started to prepare them for approval within the parliament, stressing the need to be seeking to pass laws that concern the people and join the process of distribution of wealth

And oil.

INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY TO STOP THE BLEEDING OF IRAQI MONEY AND STOLEN

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) MP asked for a block of state law high Nassif Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to intervene immediately to stop the bleeding of Iraqi money and stolen in high technical ways, as does the company card, the Minister of Trade to remove the network mafias nestled in the ministry after we lost Hope in regulators ".

Nassif said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "Among the violations of the company Card is to receive a commission of 10,000 dinars for each salary returned to the state as a result of not receiving pensioner salary after a year, in addition to the deduction of the lifting commission originally, is a loss to the state, and banks have no authority over the salaries that enter the system in terms of disbursement and suspension.

She explained that "Card” deals with amounts up to billions of dinars, which is part of the salaries of employees of the state departments and retirees, and this carries the risks of money laundering, which has already proved several cases, including in Kirkuk, in addition to the smuggling of POS devices out of Iraq such as Turkey and the withdrawal of large sums of money" .

"It is also possible to ascertain the Office of Financial Control that the budget of the company since 2014 has not been ratified because of several violations and abuses in it, and this is one of the reasons not to support the reconciliation of the accounts of rational and Rafidain with the Office of Financial Control so far since 2014.

"The company can stop the salaries of all employees of the State Departments and retirees at the touch of a button because they are the sole owner of the database and keep them outside Iraq and the bank can not give any statistics until after reference," and stressed the need for intervention by the Prime Minister to stop the theft of Iraqi money In these high technical ways, with the IMPORTANCE OF THE MINISTER OF COMMERCE TO EXCLUDE THE CORRUPTION MAFIA NESTING IN THE MINISTRY after we have been affected by the intervention of regulators. "

US FORCES TO LEAVE SYRIA, BE STATIONED IN KURDISTAN: REPORT

(Mnt Goat – I told you so and so now it comes out in the news. Here it is.)

ERBIL – The United States is reportedly trying to strengthen its presence in the Kurdistan Region, a report said, pointing out that those US forces who are expected to be pulled out of Syria, will be stationed in Erbil province.

Earlier on Wednesday President Donald Trump said that he would withdraw the US troops from Syria, stating that the war against the Islamic State (IS) is over in the region and that the militant group was defeated.

Iraqi Media al-Hurra TV channel cited an official from the US Department of Defense as saying that his country would soon evacuate 2,130 soldiers from Syria and that will deploy them to Kurdistan Region’s Erbil province.

Earlier the year on April 23, US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman announced the establishment of a new Consulate building in Erbil in cooperation with Kurdistan Region (KRG).

“The building will be a tangible sign to the continuous commitment of the US to engage with and assist the KRG and its people to build a strong region, within a unified, democratic, and prosperous Iraq,” the US envoy was quoted by Kurdistan 24 during a press conference in Erbil where the former Consul General Ken Gross was attending, as well.

IRAQI LAWMAKERS CRITICIZE TRUMP VISIT AS BLOW TO IRAQI SOVEREIGNTY

(Mnt Goat – Just like a warned everyone that the news media would put their own little spin on Trumps visit to Iraq and find a way to bash him. Just so everyone knows that there was NO violation of sovereignty since the Iraqi government did know about the visit. There was no meeting with Iraqi officials due to the timing of the meeting and still the uncertain security situation. The renewed “US-Iraqi Status of Forces Agreement” (SOFA) is still in force and legally allows US forces to travel to Iraqi bases. This was renewed in order for the US to come into Iraq and help fight ISIS. Remember?

So this article is a bunch of bullshit once again by the FAKE news media. I also want to note that on the BIG(bullshit) Call with Bruce last night he clearly lied and told everyone the meeting took place with government officials. Really? Then if this meeting did take place then why do we have 4 articles telling us it didn’t and here is yet another one?)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi political and militia leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s surprise visit to U.S. troops in Iraq on Wednesday as a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty, and lawmakers said a MEETING BETWEEN TRUMP AND IRAQI PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI WAS CANCELED DUE TO A DISAGREEMENT OVER VENUE.

Sabah al Saadi, the leader of the Islah parliamentary bloc, called for an emergency session of parliament “to discuss this blatant violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and to stop these aggressive actions by Trump who should know his limits: The U.S. occupation of Iraq is over.”

The Bina bloc, Islah’s rival in parliament and led by IRAN-BACKED MILITIA LEADER HADI AL-AMIRI, ALSO OBJECTED TO TRUMP’S TRIP TO IRAQ.

“Trump’s visit is a flagrant and clear violation of diplomatic norms and shows his disdain and hostility in his dealings with the Iraqi government,” said a statement from Bina.

ABDUL MAHDI’S OFFICE SAID IN A STATEMENT THAT U.S. AUTHORITIES HAD INFORMED IRAQ’S LEADERSHIP OF THE PRESIDENT’S VISIT AHEAD OF TIME. The statement said the Iraqi prime minister and U.S. president talked by telephone due to a “disagreement over how to conduct the meeting.”

Iraqi lawmakers told Reuters that the pair had disagreed over where their planned meeting should take place: Trump had asked to meet at the Ain al-Asad military base, an offer which Abdul Mahdi declined.

Trump’s visit comes amid a backdrop of escalating tensions between Washington and Tehran, as Washington seeks to counter Iran’s sway in the Middle East. The formation of Iraq’s government has stalled as well amid intensifying discord between the Islah and Bina blocs.

Falih Khazali, a former militia leader turned politician allied with Bina, accused the United States of wanting to increase its presence in Iraq. “The American leadership was defeated in Iraq and wants to return again under any pretext, and this is what we will never allow,” he said.

Bina said Trump’s visit “places many question marks on the nature of the U.S. military presence and its real objectives, and what these objectives could pose to the security of Iraq.”

While there has been no full-scale violence in Iraq since Islamic State suffered a series of defeats last year, SOME 5,200 U.S. TROOPS TRAIN AND ADVISE IRAQI FORCES STILL WAGING A CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE MILITANT GROUP.

Islah is headed by populist Shi’ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr. Sadr has long opposed the U.S. presence in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003. He led two uprisings against U.S. forces in Iraq and is one of the few Shi’ite leaders to also distance himself from Iran.

Iraq’s Shi’ite militias, also known as the PMF, many of which are supported by Iran, oppose the presence of U.S. troops in the region. The PMF was made formally part of the security forces this year after helping the military defeat Islamic State in Iraq in 2017.

Qais al-Khazali, the leader of the powerful Iran-backed Asaib Ahl al-Haq militia said on Twitter, “Iraqis will respond with a parliamentary decision to oust your (U.S.) military forces. And if they do not leave, we have the experience and the ability to remove them by other means that your forces are familiar with.”

“We won’t get anything from America,” said Baghdad resident Mohammad Abdullah. “They’ve been in Iraq 16 years, and they haven’t given anything to the country except destruction and devastation. ”Some Iraqis, however, were less concerned with the U.S. president’s visit.

ABADI REFUSED TRUMP’S VISIT TO IRAQ: NOT COMMENSURATE WITH DIPLOMATIC NORMS

BAGHDAD (Reuters) – President of the al- Nasr coalition Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday that he rejected the visit by US President Donald Trump to Iraq , pointing out that this method would harm the bilateral relations between Iraq and America.

“We reject the way in which US President Donald Trump’s visit to Iraq took place,” Abadi said in a statement. “This method is not commensurate with diplomatic norms.”

Abadi said that “dealing with Iraq and sovereignty in this way will harm the Iraqi-US relations,” calling on the countries of the region and the world to “realize that Iraq is strong and dear and sovereignty is in the interests of security and stability in the region and the world.”

Trump reveals fears that accompanied his visit to Iraq: We were taken by a dark plane.

Suron: Trump’s visit is a provocation to the victims of terrorism and an indication of how much the Great Satan has taken lightly. He added that “the reconciliation requires the support of Iraq to strengthen its unity and security and prosperity and sovereignty,” pointing out that “the achievements and victory achieved by Iraq and the fullness and defeat of the fighters will remain large, and dazzled the whole world through which the imposition of Iraq signed in the region and the world and can not go back.”

THE WHITE HOUSE SAID WEDNESDAY THAT US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAD ARRIVED IN IRAQ AND THAT TRUMP HAD DENIED ANY PLANS TO WITHDRAW HIS TROOPS FROM IRAQ.

The office of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said that the US authorities informed the Iraqi authorities of the visit of US President Donald Trump to Iraq, adding that Trump invited Abdul Mahdi to visit Washington.

(Mnt Goat – Who cares what the hell Abadi says. He is not longer the PM. I wish all these past presidents and PM would stop trying to still represent the govt. We see this too in the USA. Let the current administration handle these situations their way. So now we have both Nori al- Mialiki’s and Abadi’s big mouths and 2 cents to worry about…lol..lol..lol..
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   12/28/18 Empty INSULTS

Post by TWW III Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:15 pm

I was reading ur shit today. How can u have followers when ur opening text is always nothing butt INSULTS. U just lost another follower. Im blocking any further postings

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   12/28/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 12/28/18

Post by CyberCyndi Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:45 am

TWW III wrote:I was reading ur shit today. How can u have followers when ur opening text is always nothing butt INSULTS. U just lost another follower. Im blocking any further postings
I totally agree with you. I was going to post the same sentiments. Never have I read someone so nasty and sarcastic. Every one of his/her newsletters are written this way. I am disgusted by and embarrassed for her/him.

CyberCyndi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum