Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18

5 posters

Go down

"Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 Empty "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:34 am

KTFA

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 12-26-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 319183#

https://fccdl.in/2jdCoEUZyo

---

Clare » December 26th, 2018

THANKS FOR DESSERT FRANK!! I LOVE WHERE WE ARE AT!! AND WHERE TRUMP WAS TODAY!!!!!

AND WHERE MAHDI WILL BE ON THE 31ST!! YOU TOLD US SO!!!

THANKS FOR THE PHONE CALLS WITH DELTA!

AGAIN, THANK YOU, FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA & TEAMS...FOR EVERYTHING!

SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

JJonesMX » December 26th, 2018

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Trump’s secret visit to US troops in Iraq

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Suddenly, US President Trump was yesterday in Iraq to visit American military forces on Wednesday, making his first trip to troops stationed in a combat zone only days after announcing his intention to withdraw the United States from foreign wars in Syria and Afghanistan.

On Iraqi response for the visit, a statement was issued by Premier Abdul Mehdi’s office pointed that the meeting with Mr. Trump was cancelled due to “differences on how to organize this meeting”.

The statement added that the meeting was substituted with a phone call on the developments of events in Iraq.

The sudden and secret trip took place during a partial government shutdown and less than a week after disturbing the military status quo by announcing the withdrawal of all troops from Syria.
Speaking to troops at Al Asad Air Base, Mr. Trump defended his move in Syria.

“We’re no longer the suckers, folks,” the president said. “Our presence in Syria was not open-ended and was never intended to be permanent. Eight years ago, we went there for three months and we never left.”

Mr. Trump, who visited the air base with his wife, Melania, said he had rejected requests from military commanders to remain in Syria for another six months.

“I said, ‘Nope.’ I gave you a lot of six months,” the president said. “And now we’re doing it a different way.”

Visiting troops abroad is a presidential tradition. President George W. Bush served Thanksgiving turkey to the soldiers in Baghdad in 2003, in the early days of the Iraq war. President Barack Obama flew to Baghdad in April 2009 and won cheers when he told the troops that it was time for the Iraqis to take responsibility for their own country. He also visited Afghanistan four times while in office.

Mr. Trump ran for the presidency in 2016 on a platform of bringing the troops home from Afghanistan and Syria, part of a broader strategy of ending nearly two decades of American military interventions — including in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan — that he criticized as costly, ineffective and at odds with his “America First” foreign policy.

But the United States still has 14,000 troops in Afghanistan and about 2,000 in Syria. While the number of casualties in these conflicts is a fraction of what it was during the two previous administrations, the fact that American troops are still on the ground — in the case of Afghanistan, 17 years after they were first deployed — attests to the difficulty of extracting the United States from these entanglements.

Mr. Trump, who was also accompanied to Iraq by his national security adviser, John R. Bolton, and a small group of reporters, said that “the United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world.”

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....q.html?m=1

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 Empty Re: "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18

Post by Sam I Am Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:13 pm

"Visiting troops abroad is a presidential tradition. President George W. Bush served Thanksgiving turkey to the soldiers in Baghdad in 2003, in the early days of the Iraq war. President Barack Obama flew to Baghdad in April 2009 and won cheers when he told the troops that it was time for the Iraqis to take responsibility for their own country. He also visited Afghanistan four times while in office."

Which tells you that Trump visiting Iraq has absolutely ZERO to do with the value of the IQD, which douchebags like Frank are implying.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

"Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 Empty Re: "Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18

Post by MidnightRider Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Frankie boy will say anything just to get him to the next "show" to garner more money from sponsors (see how he baits people with "show up Monday to find out)  and get to the next month of membership fees.   He is 1 1/2 years out from "Give Me Mosul" if that tells you anything about this opportunists and as far as he is concerned, he could care less if it ever happens as long as he has "the gullibles" tuning in and worshiping him (see sunkissesbutt)  and keeping their membership current.  LOL 
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Where Trump was Today" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 12/26/18 Empty FRANK

Post by Scotchie Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:24 pm

Frank is a clone of Trump.  He loves himself.

No meeting the new PM.  No dinar revaluation.  No nothing!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 pm

scotchie correct no ri no rv nada zilich look at it this way if iraq cannot even help themselves why should people or countries help them. all this equals one tenth of a cent no country is going anywhere . so think about this if you sell at least you get something back better then wasting your whole life hoping for something that will never happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum