Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18

Go down

"Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18 Empty "Red Card" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 12/26/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:57 am

TNT

JCNoble:

Are there 2 or 3 ministers to fill? I though Tony said 2.

Fuze:
JC,There are 3 ministers to fill. Interior, Defense and Justice. There was a public agreement in place between the 3 Presidents, that if they got 5 of the 8 remaining done as they have, each President would take 1 each of the 3 positions, and be done with it for now...

Annnie68:
I don't think that happened though, FUZE

Fuze:
annie, not yet that we know of....remember that strategy does not require a VOTE, the PM has the power of the RED Card, to just DO IT! He could do it in 30 minutes....we'll see

Maximus016:
Folks, you all need to realize that the cabinet has been selected long ago. We are witnessing nothing more than smoke and mirrors…. The cabinet has NOTHING to do with releasing the revaluation…. What hangs in the balance is FAR bigger than selecting cabinet members.

Fuze:
Maximus, it may not be the Cabinet, but Politics have everything to do with the rate changing...the technical parts have been in place for sometime now. It's All about politics when, it may or may not be the cabinet, im not convinced which politics, but it is politics...

Maximus016:
FUZE, it is geopolitical. It has been for quite some time…. Iraq stalling and their reasons for stalling, do not pass the laugh test…. It doesn’t pass the laugh test as much as those thinking Maliki still has a voice in Iraq.

Fuze:
Maximus, it may be just what you say it is...i just know what ever it is that is keeping them from completing what they've CLEALRY started is Foolishness or Politics, the words are interchangeable these days...lol..lol

Maximus016:
Again, just watch what Iraq does, rather than what they say in print.

Chevy:
SOMEONE SENT ME THIS FROM POPPY 3 - BELOW SOME NEW UPDATES ON MOVEMENT TOWARDS DINAR RATE CHANGE ON THE HORIZON. THE NEWS TELL ME WE ARE CORRECT THAT THE RATE OF THE DINAR MUST CHANGE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE . WORLD TRADE DEMANDS IT FOR SEVERAL DIFFERENT CURRENCIES THAT HAVE BEEN LIBERATED IN THE PAST FROM WAR.... .LIKE THE DONG WHO'S NEW GDP HAS INCREASED 100 FOLD AND NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO ADJUST INTERNATIONALLY...... THINGS ARE ALL POSITIVE. I'M SEEING 2019 AS OUR BEST NEW YEAR EVER. LOVE FROM POPPY3

Tishwash:
New US bases in Iraq

A source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday that some US military units were exploring the areas with the intention of establishing new bases in Anbar.

The source told the site of the 'Tigris' the intention of the United States of America to establish new bases except for the bases of Ain al-Assad and Habbaniyah after the deployment of a battery of artillery belonging to the coalition forces north of the province of Rummaneh near the Iraqi-Syrian border to monitor the movements of a supporter of Syrian territory in Iraq.

According to the source, the first base will be north of the Romaneh district of the district on the border with Syria, while the second to the east of the city of Rutba, which is strategically located as a meeting point of major roads coming from three border crossings.

The source pointed out that the aim of establishing the two bases is to help the Iraqi forces to control the country's borders and prevent the infiltration of gangs and calling the terrorist to the liberated areas without revealing the real numbers of soldiers in these bases.

No official statement has been issued by the government or the US Army Command or the concerned authorities. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum