Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 12/24/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  12/24/18 Empty Mountain Goat 12/24/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 am

December 24, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year once again as we enter the divine days of the nativity celebration of our Lord.

So 2018 has been a slow year for Iraq as more than half of it was consumed with this crisis of the election. Can you believe this nonsense. But remember Iraq is a new democracy and does not have hundreds of years of practice at it. Yes, even those countries with hundreds of years still can’t get it right and are plagued with corruption and dishonesty…i.e. USA and GB.

But as we enter this new year, we enter it with much hope for a better world. We have so much to be thankful for and we only realize it when it is gone. So, let us remember going into this new year there is work to be done to protect our democracies and our economies.

Yesterday we arrived back from the airport as our daughter arrived back home from her second year of college. It is nice to have here home again. Next year my second daughter leaves for college. As time passes you realize it can not stand still. As much as these last 20 years have been so wonderful with my two children you realize that changes must occur as children grow up and become adults. You have to let them go if you truly love them. Almost fifteen years of this time has been spent in this investment of the Iraqi dinar. Can you believe it has been that long already? Is this going to finally be our year of exchange? All we can do is patiently wait and watch what the CBI does. I have to tell you I do not see the needed signs we hoped for from the CBI and December is almost passed.

More news….

Just in Sunday:

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Saturday has passed by and still no vote on the 5 remaining ministers.

On Sunday Halabousi announced the continuation of meetings on Sunday and Monday to negotiate candidates.

A parliamentary source revealed on Saturday the vote will be on the completion of the cabinet after the adoption of the budget followed by a vote on the remaining ministers. This will take place on Monday. It is now Monday and the vote has taken place on the budget already but no word on the ministers.

More news….

HERE COMES ARTICLE 140, JUST IN TIME?

The President of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halbusi, the request to host the Implementation Committee Article (140) of the

Constitution to discuss the reasons for not completing the work that was formed for it.

So here it is again. Folks this is not my FAKE news. This is real and finally it seems that going to implement Article 140 or pursue it again. Many say it is already done. NOT true. Like I keep telling everyone there needs to be a formal referendum (that is already written and send to parliament) then it needs to be voted on and implemented. Then it is done. Get it?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

U.S. GRANTS IRAQ 90-DAY IRAN SANCTIONS WAIVER TO ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE TO IMPORT ELECTRICITY FROM TEHRAN

BAGHDAD (AP) — The U.S. has granted Iraq a 90-day Iran sanctions waiver to allow it to continue to import electricity from Tehran, the State Department told The Associated Press on Friday.

Iraq’s power sector is in disrepair and does not generate enough electricity to meet domestic demand. U.S. sanctions that went into effect in November have threatened to cut the country off from its chief supplier, Iran.

The U.S. initially granted Iraq a 45-day waiver to allow it carry on buying electricity and gas from its neighbor while arranging for new suppliers.

IRAQ WILL NOW HAVE ANOTHER 90 DAYS WHERE IT CAN CONTINUE TO PAY FOR ELECTRICITY IMPORTS, the State Department’s public affairs office said. But it is barred from paying for gas imports, or it could face ‘secondary sanctions’ -- penalties for doing business with a sanctioned entity, Iran.

President Donald Trump moved to restore tough U.S. sanctions after withdrawing from Tehran’s nuclear accord with world powers in May. U.S. sanctions targeting the country’s energy and finance sectors went into effect in early November, ramping up pressure on Iran’s economy.

THE U.S. IS ENCOURAGING IRAQ TO BREAK ITS DEPENDENCE ON IRAN AND DEVELOP ITS OWN GAS AND POWER GENERATION SECTORS. Earlier this month, Energy Secretary Rick Perry visited Iraq with a trade delegation from the Chamber of Commerce to promote U.S. investment in Iraq’s energy sector.

“I’m here to tell you that America and its business community stand ready to assist you,” he said.

Iraq’s new oil minister, Thamer Ghadhban, has made it a PRIORITY TO CAPTURE NATURAL GAS INSTEAD OF FLARING IT OFF AS A BYPRODUCT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION. Meanwhile, nearby Qatar, already the world’s leading exporter of liquefied natural gas, says it plans to increase gas production by 40 percent.

Most experts, however, agree that Iraq will need at least a year to wean itself off Iranian energy imports, or risk worsening power outages. Electricity demand peaked at 24 gigawatts this year while domestic production was fixed at 16 gigawatts, leading to lengthy and unpredictable blackouts in the hottest months of summer. The outages were one of the triggers to the unrest that shook Basra, Iraq’s capital oil city, from July until September. Iraq has a contract to import 1.2 gigawatts of electricity from Iran, according to the Texas-based intelligence company Stratfor.

Iraq imports food and other goods from Iran, and the two countries keep close political ties. Trade between the two countries is expected to reach $8.5 billion this year.

The U.S. granted eight other countries — China, Greece, India, Italy, Turkey, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan — 6-month sanctions waivers to give them time to reduce energy imports from Iran to zero.

(Mnt Goat – What will this waiver do for Iraq? It will finally force them to get those generators back up and running and use the FREE natural gas they have from the crude oil production for fuel. We know that Seimans and GE have contracts to rebuild these power plants. The year 2019 is the year to restore the complete power grid for Iraq something that could have been done under the 8 years of Nori al- Maliki as the funds were allocated but stolen. Remember this is important if electronic banking and other devices are to be used in the banking and financiall sectors.)

IRAQ: THE BEGINNING OF SUBJECTING ALL IMPORTED GOODS FOR CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES AS OF 1/1/2019

The General Authority of Iraqi Customs decided on Saturday to subject all imported goods by the government departments and the public sector and mixed customs duties and taxes starting next year 2019.

The Authority said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "announces the beginning of subjecting all imported goods from before and after the State, public and mixed sectors for customs duties and taxes as of 1/1/2019, in view of the close of the end of the current financial year.

He added that "THE SUBJECTION OF GOODS TO TAXES COMES ON THE BASIS OF THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE (80-I) OF THE CUSTOMS LAW NO. 23 OF 1984 AMENDING, and that the goods imported by the government departments and the public sector and mixed and popular organizations or for their own fees and taxes.

The Commission noted that "the decision excludes from taxes the goods received for the ministries and departments set out in the Council of Ministers Decision No. 23 of 2018 based on the investment contracts included in the investment budget in the draft law of the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018, after supporting this by an official letter issued by the Ministry Planning.

(Mtn Goat – remember years ago when they tried to implement the customs and tariffs? It did not go far since each providence wanted to keep it’s share of the revenue when collected. In a federal government arrangement this does not work this way and funds must be reported and entered into the “general fund”. Many of these funds were never recovered. The war with ISIS of course disrupted this process. But how do you figure out the amount to charge back in the local currencies when the electronic system is hooked into the currency exchanges and the IQD is not yet reinstated with a rate on the exchanges? So this puzzles me and you keep seeing many of these situations, this being one of them, that arises due to not having an international currency. It is holding back Iraq.)

Implementation Committee Article (140)

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The President of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halbusi, the request to host the Implementation Committee Article (140) of the

Constitution to discuss the reasons for not completing the work that was formed for it.

On Sunday, a document signed by a member of the House of Representatives, MP Muhdar Maan Al-Karawi, addressed to the Speaker of the House of Representatives said: "Please accept the agreement to host the Implementation Committee Article 140 of the Constitution to discuss the reasons for not completing the reconstruction which for which the compensation file of the deportees within the province of Diyala, numbering more than (3400) people only, has not been disbursed the rest of them so far, as well as to explain the reasons for transferring the work of the

Commission to the province of Diwaniyah.

The document included the signature of the President of the Chamber of Deputies, his approval of the request made by Al-Karawi, and the signing of a number of deputies.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives approved our request to host the Implementation Committee Article (140) of the Constitution to discuss the reasons for not completing the work that was formed for it, including the file of the compensation of the deportees from Khanaqin after 2004 and The number of more than (3) thousands of people who have completed the fundamentalist procedures since 2012 and raised their names to the Commission to compensate, and has not been paid the benefits of compensation so far.

THE PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY REVEALS EFFORTS TO AMEND THE INVESTMENT LAW TO INCREASE OPPORTUNITIES

Information / Baghdad … The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Wednesday, seeking to amend the investment law in the coming days to increase foreign investment, indicating that the current law is an oppressor for all investors.

Nada Shaker Jodat, a member of the committee, said in a statement that “the parliamentary committee on economy and investment is looking at rewriting and amending the investment law and granting it economic flexibility away from the bureaucracy.”

“THE AMENDMENTS TO THE LAW WILL GRANT THE INVESTOR NEW CONCESSIONS TO ENCOURAGE INVESTMENT AND PUMPING MONEY IN THE IRAQI MARKET, as well as the formation of a joint committee of all circles to give the investor leave without review dozens of competent departments.”

“The law will give the prime minister the power to contract directly with the investor or to form a higher authority capable of granting investors visas and banking facilities,” Judd said.

“The amendment of the investment law is an important point to eliminate unemployment and the return of industry and the private sector in Iraq AND RAISE THE MARKET VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR in light of the inability of the government investment budget to make any development mentioned in all sectors.”

(Mnt Goat – Folks this is a BIG one. This law needed to be amended to facilitate foreign investors into Iraq. This was noted in the Kuwaiti conference and so finally we see it amended almost a year later. They sure do take their time…lol..lol..lol.. We know for a FACT that the reinstatement of the dinar is supposed to be the launching pin of the 2018-2022 reconstruction effort. No through this article you can get a sense of why. I quote from the article – “and to raise the market value of the Iraqi dinar”)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  12/24/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 12/24/18

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:55 pm

to goat and all sheep I  will condense all of the above. the cabinet is still lacking the same 5 positions. in the new budget they disagree on 50 parts. the election was 8 months ago need I say more?i hope you go to church tonight and twice tomorrow and pray for a miracle because that's what it will take to get what you want
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  12/24/18 Empty MTN GOAT

Post by Scotchie Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 pm

How long will Mtn Goat keep posting?  Another year, two?  He/She has contacts at the CBI..NOT!  What does He/She get out of posting so much?  Is it a habit or obsession?  He/She could have written 10 books by now, at least.  There will be no revaluation, only a redenomination.  He/She is correct about the Zim and about a GCR.  Both are just fantasies.  Is this for fame?  What happens when He/She is proven a fraud, just like the other gurus?  I have to give Him/Her credit for stamina.  No one believes Him/Her, yet the posts come like clockwork.  Just AMAZING!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum