Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion

Go down

Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion Empty Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:23 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255983/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A/ar#

Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion
Monday 24 December

Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion NB-255983-636812408372322406

Baghdad

warned informed sources on Monday of attempts to subject the license card "Card Card" approved in Iraq for political blackmail, noting that there are security bodies trying to protect corrupt employees, while demanded the Central Bank of Iraq and the Finance Committee in parliament to protect this license and prevent those From political extortion attempts. 

The sources said the Association of Iraqi retirees, "There are attempts to kill the experiences and products of the national government corrupt employees sold their consciences, but the eyes of the people detected and revealed their corruption," indicating that these attempts "carried out by political parties for the purpose of extortion."

The sources stressed the need for "intervention by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq and the parliamentary financial committee and the concerned parties to prevent the subject of the card card to blackmail politicians, and prevent the protection of corrupt employees." 

The card "Key Card" approved in Iraq is dedicated to the delivery of salaries of retirees and a wide range of employees.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion Empty parliamentary sends a book to the government to stop one of the largest financial transfer companies in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:35 am

[size=32]http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9da6fcdf-9fde-4ab2-a277-0bed84e15f81[/size]

[size=32]parliamentary  sends a book to the government to stop one of the largest financial transfer companies in Iraq[/size]

[size=32]Warnings against subjecting the "Card Card" license to political extortion 38Image
[/size]

The deputy MP for the State of Law bloc high Nassif on Monday, the Ministry of Commerce and the Central Bank of Iraq and the concerned parties to stop all procedures related to granting the company "Card Card" financial transfer license until the verification of information received on the company to provide forged documents to the Ministry of Commerce.

The Information Office of the Deputy Nassif said in a statement today that the latter "demanded through an official letter to stop all procedures taken to grant this license until the completion of the investigation and the dispatch of all documents and documents on this subject as soon as possible for the preservation of public money, as there is information on the existence of false documents provided by K-Card to the registration of companies in the Ministry of Commerce to obtain a license to transfer the financial by the Central Bank of Iraq. "

The media office added that "MP Nassif possesses the information and evidence on fraud, and will take the necessary measures after knowing the position of the Central Bank and the Ministry of Commerce and formally."

Keywords: 

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum