Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop

Go down

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop Empty UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:04 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14864

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop

24/12/2018

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop 12042

Economy News / Follow-up ..

UAE Energy Minister Suhail al-Mazroui said on Sunday that if the agreed 1.2 million barrels per day (bpd) oil production cuts were not enough, OPEC producers and producers would have an extraordinary meeting and would do what is necessary to balance the crude market next year. 
"The extension of the agreement signed in early December on oil production cuts will not be a problem and producers will do what the market demands," he told a news conference at a meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) in Kuwait.
"If an extension is required for another six months, this will happen without any problems.
OPEC and foreign producers led by Russia agreed early this month to cut production in excess of market expectations.
However, oil prices fell on Friday to their lowest level since the third quarter of 2017, as the global oversupply drove holiday buyers away over the next two weeks.
Al-Mazrouei said the meeting of the OPEC-OPEC Joint Control Committee would be held in Baku at the end of February or early March, as producers aim to restore the market to the equilibrium of the summer of 2018.
Al-Mazroui was speaking at a press conference with OPEC Governor Adib al-Amami and Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer al-Ghadhban.
The blind said the surplus in the oil market fell to 37 million barrels in November from 340 million in January 2017, when OPEC and its allies began cutting production in an effort to support oil prices.
On the other hand, Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said that Iraq will monitor the course of prices and development over time
Al-Ghadhban said he agreed with Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih's expectations on the possibility of renewing the deal, adding that his country wanted to extend the oil production reduction agreement in April. OPEC holds its next full meeting in Vienna that month. 
For his part, the blind governor of Saudi Arabia in OPEC, "the Kingdom's full commitment to the new agreement."
He said Saudi Arabia had taken the lead when Al-Falih announced that the Kingdom's production would be 10.2 million barrels per day in January, while its production ceiling was 10.3 million bpd.
He added that from January 2017 to May 2018, before the decision to raise production in June, his country's commitment to the previous agreement 120% despite the capacity of spare capacity.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop Empty Oil Minister: We want to extend the production reduction agreement in April

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:06 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14869

Oil Minister: We want to extend the production reduction agreement in April

24/12/2018

UAE: Oil producers will hold an extraordinary meeting if cuts do not stop 12051

Economy News Baghdad:

Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban said Iraq wants to extend the OPEC-OPEC cutoff agreement in April .
Al-Ghadhban said he agreed with Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih's expectations on the possibility of renewing the deal, adding that Iraq would monitor the course and development of oil prices over time .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum