Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants

2 posters

Go down

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants Empty Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants NB-255948-636811636963713530

Sunday, December 23,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The governor of Basra , Sunday, the signing of a memorandum of understanding with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants in the province.

"Basra Governor Asaad al-Eidani signed a memorandum of understanding with China's Geina Energie Company for the implementation of a desalination plant in Al-Abbas water project with a capacity of 5000 cubic meters per hour and the implementation of a desalination plant in the Shatt al-Arab district at a capacity of 3000 cubic meters per hour," the media office of the province said in a statement. "He said.

Basra, southern Iraq, has been in crisis for decades for water for human use, prompting angry protests over the past months to demand services and water supplies.

LINK

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants Empty Basra signed a contract with a Chinese company to establish two desalination and water purification plants

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:39 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=23122018&id=767aef74-064e-48ed-b22c-7f68abcc185d

Basra signed a contract with a Chinese company to establish two desalination and water purification plants

Sunday, December 23, 2018 

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants %d8%ad%d9%83%d9%88%d9%85%d8%a9%20%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b5%d8%b1%d8%a9%20%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9%20copy

On Sunday, the local government of Basra signed a contract with two Chinese companies to set up two desalination and purification plants.
The governor of Basra, As'ad al-Eidani, told reporters after the signing ceremony held today at the Basra International Hotel in the presence of several officials of the local government and the Chinese ambassador that one of the projects is special to clear water at the station and the second project to set up a desalination plant for the Shatt al-Arab.
The head of the China Engineering Power Company Dongbin said that they are ready to set up the projects and that before the period of Zeman had studies of those projects, indicating that their company has the experience and the cadres sufficient to qualify them to implement and set up such projects.
For his part, director of water Basra Zuhair Jawad, the capacity of the desalination plant in the Shatt al-Arab district is 3,000 cubic meters per hour and the implementation period for a full year and the project's total amount of one hundred and five billion, either the project of liquidation at the station of Arziru and five thousand cubic meters and the implementation period The contract is thirty billion dinars.
For his part, Qaimmakam district of the Shatt al-Arab Haidar Tameh that the project is one of the most important projects for the people of the judiciary because of high concentrations of salts in the waters of the Shatt al-Arab, which feeds and depends on the population of the judiciary.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants Empty Governor of Basra meets the Japanese Ambassador and promises to speed up the completion of the water project

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:41 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=23122018&id=25fa1f88-4eed-43ae-b3f9-3e818ee72182

Governor of Basra meets the Japanese Ambassador and promises to speed up the completion of the water project

Sunday, December 23

Governor of Basra signs a memorandum with a Chinese company to implement two desalination and desalination plants 95411178

The governor of Basra, Asaad al-Eidani after meeting with the Japanese ambassador in Iraq on the agreement to accelerate the completion of the water project under the Japanese loan, noting that the coming summer will see the pumping of water for the citizens.

Al-Eidani told Al-Marabed that the work on the water pumping project will be through three meals after the speed of work by the implementers. He pointed out that he will hold a conference calling on the Japanese companies to Basra to implement projects for 2019.

For his part, Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Hashi Moto said that his visit to Basra is the first after taking office, indicating that they aspire to provide various projects in the sectors of energy, electricity, agriculture and water.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum