Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18

Go down

"Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18 Empty "Christmas Present" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/22/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:48 am

TNT

JCNoble:

CBI could still release this today so RV can still happen before Christmas.

RVAlready:
Will Allaq push the bottom today? Inquiring minds want to know. Smile

Sunny:
Good Morning. Ever heard of "Don't open till Christmas Day"

Annie68:
Maybe that's when we all get to open our present from Iraq??

Sunny:
maybe our Christmas present from the UST

TheeyeGuy:
They need to pull the trigger, hit the button, turn it loose.

JCNoble:
We need for whoever is holding it up to let it go!

Chevy:
JCNOBLE - IT MAY NOT BE WHO IS HOLDING IT UP BUT MORE LIKELY WHAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND APPARENTLY THAT MAY BE MORE COMPLICATED?

Sunny:
IMO this is a huge chess game. Move, countermove. More is being negotiated, worked out than we are privy too and probably could not imagine. What we get to see that is reported may have nothing to do with what's going on in the background. Much more at stake than our getting to go by Christmas.

Chevy:
ONE OF MY FAVORITE WINSTON QUOTES - THIS IS THE MOST COMPLEX FINANCIAL TRANSACTION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN

Kman:
The most complex financial transaction in the history of man. Hmmmm. You'd think after 14 years they would have figured it out. I think there's a lot more to the story than we're aware of. JMHO.

RVAlready:
Many years ago, I heard from someone who had read "the plan". Then, it was 9000 pages of legal documents. So, yes, way bigger than you or me. This included the framework for all baskets.

KMan:
Well, with nine days left to the end of the year, lets hope someone gets their act together and moves this along.

Briona:
One thing positive is that they are having meetings daily, and not pushing it a week away like in the past.

Annie68:
Finding it a little hard to believe that everything is done, since they keep stalling.

RVAlready:
Annie, hate to say it, but I think the target has been 1 Jan 2019 for quite a while. They just kick the can from one target date to another. This time, everything actually looks ready to go.

Buckeyefan:
question for the room, are we facing another big delay with the latest from Washington? Just curious not being negative or positive just curious others thoughts.

Yada:
do not see the issues with the shut down effecting the RV,,,,just another issue that involves government affairs but not related…. But, what the RV process has done for all of use, or at least most of us, is made people aware of the affairs of governments where as before, we stayed in our little corners of the world

Briona:
The longest government shutdown in history was during the Clinton administration and that one was only 3 weeks.

Buckeyefan:
Yada, not shut down per se the removing troops from Syria, opening up flood gates for the nut jobs as a reason to revoke or rescind stability/security a new uprising.

Yada:
What the news is not telling you is we are not removing our contingency forces,,,,that would be a grave error as we've experieced with Iraq and ISIS,,

Buckeyefan:
Yada, so true about staying in corners and not paying attention to the government, so true!!! people continue to say that's not my concern, oh oh but it has a long reach…… Just like the gov shut down, its terrible for those impacted but it's not all the people we think but it sounds so harsh when in fact it's not as many people as one may think.

Yada:
Im of the mind there is more going on that will launch this RV and may not be the issue of the cabinet members. yes, stalling for a targeted date with banks ready to move in Iraq as well as here,,,plus we've been told it not the government affairs that delay it,,,

Luvwulfs:
Agreed and I think that date is very close.

Harambe:
Reuters: Iraqi PM discusses U.S. withdrawal from Syria with Pompeo

https://reut.rs/2Lx2MKy

Reuters: Syrian rebels say U.S. troops remain in key garrison near Iraq
https://reut.rs/2rRX1ya

The Washington Post: Retreating ISIS army smuggled a fortune in cash and gold out of Iraq and Syria
https://wapo.st/2EFtf7p?

Reuters: U.S. State Department says special envoy McGurk resigns
https://reut.rs/2EK7iEO

AP News: US envoy (McGurk) to anti-IS coalition quits over Trump's Syria move
https://apnews.com/a6be8c68c6b147549083da125d118446

DesertDawg:
Disappointing stories reveal what it's really like to win the lottery

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/disappointing-stories-​reveal-what-its-really-like-to-win-the-lottery/ar-BBRgG96?li=BBnb7Kz

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum