Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019

Go down

Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 Empty Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019

Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 2018_6_14_20_24_2_69

Twilight News

23 hours ago

The Associated Press published an analysis of the possible situation in the Middle East over the next year based on what happened in 2018.

Yemen: With the support of the Saudi-led coalition, the Yemeni government has made some progress with the Huthis associated with Iran towards a UN-sponsored peace deal last week, the first after 4 Years of fighting that have killed at least 60,000 people and pushed the country to the brink of abyss and famine.

A new round of talks is scheduled for January, with US pressure on the Gulf states expected to bring further calm.

Saudi Arabia: Trump's strong support for Saudi Arabia is expected to continue, because the alliance with Riyadh is a means of putting pressure on Iran. However, Washington lacks a clear policy toward Syria. Where Trump's positions on whether he wants US troops to stay in Syria have changed.

SYRIA: Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been able to help Russia and Iran crush the seven-year-old opposition. Despite the end of the war and fighting that continues in the rebel-held north, the inner circle of Assad and his allies sees they make a fortune Of rebuilding the shattered country.

Iraq: Almost a year has passed since the government announced its victory over a nascent organization, but there are still challenges, including the rebuilding of devastated cities. Anti-corruption riots and poor services in the oil-rich south of Basra have shown the urgency of tackling Iraq's economic problems.

Libya: Competing governments in the East and West agreed to meet at a national conference in early 2019 to pave the way for a general election. Oil production remains below pre-2011 levels, and insecurity continues to prevent foreign investment and economic growth.

Iran: Tehran has been hit hard by US sanctions, which have been imposed again, and the currency was very volatile, but Tehran did not witness violent protests only at the beginning of the year. Although the US withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal ended multi-billion dollar deals for aircraft and automobile manufacturers, Washington allowed many countries to continue importing Iranian oil at the moment. This has led to lower oil prices and tension in Gulf economies. Qatar: The boycott imposed by the Arab quartet (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Egypt) will not end anytime soon, especially as Qatar withdraws from the Saudi-controlled Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).

Egypt: The Middle East's largest country with a population of 100 million, with job creation lagging behind. But investor confidence is improving, although inflation has exceeded targets set by the International Monetary Fund.

Lebanon: A politically volatile atmosphere due to Hezbollah and decades of mismanagement, it has $ 84 billion in debt, raising fears of imminent economic collapse.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Israel continued to build settlements in the West Bank, and Hamas led mass marches on the border against a 10-year siege on the Gaza Strip and Palestinians launched sporadic attacks against Israelis. Dozens were killed in 2018 due to the conflict, the vast majority of whom were Palestinians.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/726fab83-18bb-4cc2-b716-7205542ba5f0

Including Iraq .. Agency predicts the fate of countries "chaotic" in 2019 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum