Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18

Go down

"Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18 Empty "Silence is Golden" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/18/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 am

KTFA

Clare » December 18th, 2018

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC CC!!! LOADED WITH GREAT INFORMATION!
THANK YOU FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA & TEAMS!!

-Banks are at an International Standard! A MIRRORING - need to admit Article 8!

-Chamber of Commerce video, hundreds of thousands of US companies flooding Iraq, thanks to POTUS

-WS - We, USA, gave them the playbook, we led them, guided them, beat it into them... y'all have to be International..

Our foot is in the door of Iraq more than anyone realizes...

- WS, All 6 Banks of his firm, are ready!

- 1190 is Fictitious

- Iraq & Iran today, ready to use their own currency

- 9 Billion of Trade coming into Iraq thanks to POTUS deals!!

- Firefly's contact saw a new 1K note...we know what's next!

- Iraq one of the richest countries in the world...4th place globally holding the largest amount of US Bonds... Because USA is open to Iraq, because of a MIRRORING!

-The RI of the IQD is UNSTOPPABLE.. it is coming out of a Program Rate ...as long as International trade market gets it...it will EXPLODE!

-Private Banks in Iraq are ready online in a moments notice and Banks around the world online with the CBI are ready in a moments notice!

Frank said there is no finish line because it is UNSTOPPABLE!!!

I loved the change to the Red Suit!!! this was such an Exciting CC!!!

this CC was all in Frank's opinion and this post is in my opinion.

---

Monday Night KTFA CC 12-17-18

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/k0DR2ODScB

---

Marcia3 » December 18th, 2018

IMO….Last night's conference call via Livestream had several big clues in it: Frank sang Amazing Grace and then later switched from a blue suit to a red suit and somberly saluted into the camera...to Walkingstick perhaps? Was that a "goodbye?"

If so it's bittersweet. Leads me to think we are so very close. I'm smiling this morning. And watching the CBI site as Delta says.

Just my opinion. Have a great day everyone! Marcia

Daytrader » December 18th, 2018

Frank talked of mirroring and bridges tonight. IMO he was referring to correspondent banks as bridges, and the internal process of the transfer of funds within a correspondent bank involves mirroring accounts.

Correspondent banks are an essential middleman in cross-border (international) transactions and can provide a number of services such as international funds transfers, cash management services, check clearing, loans and letters of credit or foreign exchange services.

Should anyone be interested, the Bank of International Settlements has a document titled “Correspondent Banks” on their website at https://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d147.pdf.

Much of this document is very technical, though section 2.1 covers the concept of correspondent banking beginning on page 9. There is also a flow chart on page 10 that does a pretty good job of explaining the process.

More importantly, Frank just told us these bridges are built and ready for traffic; Iraq need only to open the gates and traffic will flow.

Frank26 » December 18th, 2018

(wink)

Samson » December 18th, 2018

Foreign Minister of the Netherlands: Iraq on the threshold of a new era of development LINK

Iobey777 » December 18th, 2018

YEP!!! Sure looks INTERNATIONAL to me! Seems we are seeing the WORLD coming to Iraq and talking about doing business with them! IMO, those contracts simply need the new INTERNATIONAL rate on the bottom line to seal the deal! Nothing left but for them to announce it!!!!IMO!!!

Frank26 » December 18th, 2018

SILENCE ............................. GOLDEN.

GSM » December 18th, 2018

In the still of the night

Samson » December 18th, 2018

Baghdad and Amman are to discuss the mechanism of entering Jordanian trucks to Iraq next February

18th December 2018

The Secretary General of the Ministry of Transport Anmar Al-Khasawneh, Tuesday, that the technical committees of Jordan and Iraq on the issue of transport between the two countries will meet in February next to approve the date and mechanism of the introduction of Jordanian trucks directly to Iraq.

Al-Khasawneh said in a statement to Al-Ghad newspaper that the shipment between the two countries is still open since the reopening of the Trebil crossing in August 2017 by unloading the cargo from Jordanian to Iraqi trucks.

He added that "the committees will agree at its meeting on the mechanisms and conditions of the introduction of trucks directly into Iraq in accordance with the interests of the parties."
Al-Khasawneh stressed that "the resumption of entry of Jordanian trucks to Iraq depends on ensuring the security and safety of its way from the border to its destinations." LINK

Oil falls below $ 60

2018/12/18 11:07

The price of Brent crude fell more than $ 3 on Tuesday, falling for a third consecutive session as concern over oversupply worries over reports of rising stockpiles and expectations of record oil production in the United States.

Traders say prices are under pressure over concerns about future oil demand as global economic growth weakens and doubts about the effectiveness of planned OPEC-led production cuts. US crude futures for June delivery were $ 58.62 a barrel, down 99 cents, or 1.66 percent, from the previous close. Brent, which fell more than 4 percent in the last three sessions, slipped to $ 58.10 a barrel on Tuesday, down more than $ 1.50 from the previous close.

US crude futures fell 91 cents, or 1.82 percent, to $ 48.97 a barrel. Brent crude and US crude have fallen more than 30 percent since early October due to global inventories, with WTI trading at unrecorded levels since October 2017.

The US Energy Information Administration said on Monday oil output From seven large rocky oil basins in the United States to more than eight million bpd by the end of the year for the first time. Meanwhile, dealers at the delivery center in Cushing, Oklahoma, the West Texas Intermediate crude futures delivery center, increased by more than 1 million barrels from Dec. 11 to Dec. 14, according to data from market information firm Gainscape.

Analysts say production constraints agreed by OPEC and Russia-led allies may not achieve the desired results, with US production going higher and Iran continuing to pump more oil. LINKAl-Anbar announces the signing of an agreement for the establishment of an industrial zone between Iraq and Jordan

18th December, 2018

The head of the Anbar Investment Commission, Mahdi Saleh Al-Noman, announced on Tuesday the signing of an agreement for the establishment of an industrial zone between Iraq and Jordan.

"There are projects in the industrial zone between Iraq and Jordan and the region was defined between the two sides," Noman told Al-Ghad Press. "There is a ministerial committee, and we are members of it, and in Jordan there was a very large ministerial committee in this regard."

"The industrial zone will be the first of its kind in the Arab world and it is an idea for the Arab economic integration that will be achieved between Iraq and Jordan," he said. LINK

Saleh affirms the need for bilateral coordination between Iraq and the European Union

18th December, 2018

President of the Republic Barham Salih, during a meeting with German Foreign Minister Haiku Mas, stressed on Tuesday the need for bilateral coordination between Iraq and the European Union to ease tensions.

"President Barham Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, German Foreign Minister Haikou Mas and his accompanying delegation," his office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

Saleh stressed that "Iraq is rich in resources and human efficiency, and needs to establish the foundations of a real partnership with the rest of the world to promote the economic reality of the country."

He pointed out that Iraq "has now become an attractive arena for foreign companies and investments, especially after achieving the final victory over gangs supporting the terrorist, its security stability and its political openness to its regional and international environment."

He stressed "Iraq's desire to develop friendly relations with Germany, Iraq and the European Union to ease tensions in the region and support Iraq in its quest for reconstruction and stability."

Saleh valued "the good positions of the German government and its support for Iraq in the face of terrorism within the international coalition, and provide humanitarian, security and military support to the security forces."

During the meeting, the two sides discussed the latest regional and international developments and the need to consolidate the foundations of peace and stability in the region, the German foreign minister said. Consolidate the foundations of friendship and cooperation." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum