Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria

Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/19/374999/

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria

19/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A72-696x435

The 
news agency "Reuters" on Wednesday, the intention of America to withdraw all its troops from Syria. 
"Washington is looking for a full withdrawal of its troops from Syria," the agency said in an emergency report read by US intelligence officials. 
The Russian Foreign Ministry confirmed on Wednesday that the presence of US forces in Syria has become a serious obstacle to a peaceful settlement, while accusing Washington of keeping its troops there illegally. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty The parliamentary defense adopts a proposal to remove the army forces from the cities and mandate them to hold the border

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:28 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/19/374985/

The parliamentary defense adopts a proposal to remove the army forces from the cities and mandate them to hold the border
 19/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-4-696x435

Information / special ... 
The Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary, Wednesday, its intention to move theconcrete blocks that recently lifted from the Green Zone in central Baghdad to the Iraqi - Syrian border, while referring to adopt a proposal to remove the army from the cities and transferred and assigned the task of keeping the border completely. 
"The concrete blocks raised during the opening of the Green Zone in central Baghdad need to be transferred to the Iraqi-Syrian border to be used to secure the border areas and not to be subjected to infiltrations, which is provided by the terrorist from time to time," said Karim Alawi, a member of the committee. And the other, "pointing out that" the Security Committee will open the Secretariat of Baghdad and the leadership of the border guards this matter "
He added that "the full security of the border with the Syrian side is necessary and urgent that the protection of the border facilitates the process of imposing security on all provinces and regions," stressing that "the Committee will adopt a proposal to assign the Iraqi army forces located within the cities towards the border and the task of internal security. 
Alawi said that "the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary will adopt the demand to lift all the controls in the capital Baghdad, to dismantle the traffic congestion witnessed by the capital during official working hours." 
The Baghdad Operations Command announced last week that it had started a plan to remove the controls from the capital, noting that it had removed 13 controls and 34 positions in the past 24 hours. 
The Green Zone in the center of the capital Baghdad had witnessed earlier an experimental opening in front of traffic, as well as ceremonies celebrating the anniversary of the victory of the security forces and the popular mobilization on the groups calling for the terrorist. End 25 T
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Trump: We defeated a preacher in Syria and this is why our troops stayed there during my presidency

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:59 am

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/989892-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%87%D8%B2%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D9%87%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A/#

Trump: We defeated a preacher in Syria and this is why our troops stayed there during my presidency

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 5c1a59f995a597a0048b4579

US President Donald Trump said that the only reason for the survival of his country's forces in Syria during his presidency lies in the need to defeat the "Dahesh," considering that this goal has been achieved.

"We defeated a preacher in Syria, and this was the only reason we stayed there during my presidency," Trump said in a tweet published on Wednesday on his official Twitter account.

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

✔️@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.[/ltr]

17,4 тыс.
9:29 - 19 дек. 2018 г.
Информация о рекламе в Твиттере и конфиденциальность
[ltr]

[size=14]9 577 человек(а) говорят об этом

Информация о рекламе в Твиттере и конфиденциальность

[/ltr]

[/size]

The Trump news comes in the wake of reports published today by Western media, including Reuters, Wall Street Journal and CNN, citing well-informed US sources as saying that the United States is preparing, with a decision from its president, to withdraw its troops from Syria as soon as possible. Maybe.

Continued...
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty British minister: I do not agree with Trump on the defeat of the "Islamic State" in Syria .. A Russian parliamentarian doubts the withdrawal of the US "full" of Syria and the Russian Foreign Ministry confirms that the US decision will increase the prospec

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:14 pm

https://www.raialyoum.com/index.php/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D9%87%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%85/

[rtl]British minister: I do not agree with Trump on the defeat of the "Islamic State" in Syria .. A Russian parliamentarian doubts the withdrawal of the US "full" of Syria and the Russian Foreign Ministry confirms that the US decision will increase the prospects for a political solution in the country[/rtl]

December 19, 2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 8ipj-18-442x320

[rtl]LONDON (Reuters) - United States Secretary of State Tobias Elwood announced on Wednesday that he was not in agreement with US President Donald Trump over his announcement of the defeat of the Islamic state's organization, calling for a "terrorist" in Syria.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I disagree very strongly (with Trump), he has turned into other forms of extremism, and the threat is still strong," Elwood said in a tweet on Twitter.[/rtl]

[rtl]Earlier in the day, Trump published a tweet announcing "the defeat of a pro-Syrian organization in Syria," pointing out that this was the only reason for his country's troops there.[/rtl]

[rtl]White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement that the withdrawal of US troops from Syria and the return to the United States had begun.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We are beginning to bring US troops back home, as we prepare for the next phase of this campaign," Sanders said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Five years ago, it was a very strong and very dangerous organization in the Middle East, and now it's defeated by the United States," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"These victories in Damascus are not indicative of the end of the global coalition (to fight the terrorist organization) or its campaign," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]On the other hand, an official in the Russian parliament, they do not believe that "the United States will withdraw completely from Syria."[/rtl]

[rtl]This came in a press statement to the First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Defense and Security in the upper chamber of the Russian parliament, Franz Klintsevic, Wednesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The United States will keep its own and air forces in Syria, and Russia will continue to stay in the country according to the agreements between Moscow and Damascus," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the United States transferred a large number of militants from Syria to Afghanistan, and this indicates that the next main goal is Afghanistan, and will try to influence Central Asia across Afghanistan.[/rtl]

[rtl]"If the Americans leave Syria, we will end terrorism there in six months."[/rtl]

[rtl]In a related context, said a statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry, the decision to withdraw from the United States of Syria, will increase the chances of reaching a political solution in the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]Earlier in the day, the Pentagon announced the start of the return of US troops from Syria, but said the campaign against the terrorist organization "Da'ash" was not over.[/rtl]

[rtl]The United States has about 2,000 troops in Syria, according to the network "CNN".[/rtl]

[rtl]According to US media, this step came after a telephone call last week between Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan following the announcement of an anticipated Turkish military operation against the organization "YBK / BK Ka Ka" in areas east of the Euphrates River.[/rtl]

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Trump defends his sudden decision, which also includes stopping raids on Syria

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:07 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/36d6b5b4-bd24-4a61-b9ed-ba346cc120e2

[size=32]Trump defends his sudden decision, which also includes stopping raids on Syria[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Trump%20(11)

US President Donald Trump on Thursday defended his surprise decision to declare victory over the Islamic state and withdraw US troops entirely from Syria amid criticism from some Republicans and the concerns of allies and some US military commanders. 
Trump said in a series of Twitter tweets early on that he was meeting a pledge made during his campaign in 2016 to leave Syria. He wrote that the United States was doing the work of other countries, including Russia and Iran, for no fee, and "it is finally time for others to fight." 
Trump announced on Wednesday that he would begin withdrawing US troops of some 2,000 troops from war-torn Syria, but the White House did not set a timetable. 
Some Republicans vehemently criticized the move, saying they had not been informed in advance and the move would give Russia and Iran the biggest support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
US commanders, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters commanders on the ground were also concerned about the consequences of a quick withdrawal. 
Other officials also told Reuters that Trump's decision to withdraw his forces from Syria would also end air strikes against a preacher there. 
"Going out of Syria was no surprise," Trump wrote on Twitter. I have been asking him for years, and six months ago, when I publicly expressed my strong desire to do so, I agreed to stay longer. Russia, Iran, Syria and others are the local enemy of the Islamic state. We do their job. It's time to go home and rebuild. " 
"Do you want the United States to become a policeman in the Middle East, and to get nothing but precious lives and trillions of dollars to protect others who almost never do what we do? Do we want to stay there forever? It is finally time for others to fight. "

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Barzani "worried" about the Kurds in Syria following the sudden decision of Trump

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:09 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/98bcc886-0a1d-40eb-af12-0ecff6598331

[size=32]Barzani "worried" about the Kurds in Syria following the sudden decision of Trump[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Masoud-barzani

The leader of the Democratic Party Massoud Barzani expressed his concern about the status of the Kurds in Syria after America announced the withdrawal of its military forces from there. 
Trump announced on Wednesday that he would begin withdrawing US troops of some 2,000 troops from war-torn Syria, but the White House did not set a timetable. 
Some Republicans vehemently criticized the move, saying they had not been informed in advance and the move would give Russia and Iran the biggest support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. 
In this regard, Barzani said in a statement that "recent events and developments in Syria, especially the situation of the Kurdish people in this country has become a matter of concern and we have already announced our observations and concerns about the future of the Kurdish people in Syria and the emerging circumstances in Kurdistan, Syria, .
"We hope that the recent events will not encourage violence, prolong the war and cause more suffering and suffering to the Kurdish people and people in Syria, which is suffering from displacement, terrorist attacks, and urgent political situations and threats. The war is not yet over."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Pentagon: More than 2,000 US troops will withdraw from Syria to Arbil

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:11 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/15c12312-ead5-4b4d-816a-f00a84818981

[size=32]Pentagon: More than 2,000 US troops will withdraw from Syria to Arbil[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 6d549f89-a88c-4717-b5ff-e2f25a83cfa6

A Pentagon official said that 2130 US Special Forces troops will leave Syria in the coming days and will deploy in Erbil, capital of the Kurdistan region. 
The official explained that the withdrawal from Syria will include the base of the tunnel and the 55 area at a later stage. According to US media. 
He pointed out that the US forces continue to work with partners in the land in Syria as usual, adding that "the American withdrawal will create a vacuum for the benefit of both Russia and Iran," he said. 
In the same context, a spokeswoman for the US Central Command, Rebecca Ribicarich, said that the threat of Dahesh is still present and dangerous and includes the whole world.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Trump: We will not be a policeman in the Middle East for nothing

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255681/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84/ar

Trump: We will not be a policeman in the Middle East for nothing
Thursday 20 December

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria NB-255681-636809130270413282

BAGHDAD (Reuters)

- US President Donald Trump said on Thursday that his decision to withdraw his forces from Syria stemmed from the fact that the United States did not want to play the role of a policeman in the Middle East without charge, warning that he "urged" to attack his country. 

Trump wrote in Twitter on Thursday that his decision to withdraw US troops from Syria was "no surprise", recalling that he had called for that for years and agreed to keep troops longer six months ago when he announced his intention to withdraw.

"Does the United States want to be a Middle East policeman without anything in return, losing precious lives and trillions of dollars to protect others who probably do not appreciate what we're doing, do we want to stay there forever? 

"Russia, Iran, Syria and others are not satisfied with the withdrawal of the United States, despite the false news that they will now have to fight," he said, "and others who hate them, without us." 

"I am building the greatest military force in the world, and if we are beaten," Trump warned, "we will eliminate it!"

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty After the US withdrawal .. Netanyahu threatens to intensify the war against Iran in Syria

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:27 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255719/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%88-%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%B6%D8%AF/ar

After the US withdrawal .. Netanyahu threatens to intensify the war against Iran in Syria

Friday, December 21,

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria NB-255719-636809729645980397

The Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Defense, Benjamin Netanyahu, threatened to intensify the war against the Iranian military presence in Syria, against the background of the US decision to withdraw from Syria recently. 

"We will continue to work hard against Iran's efforts to consolidate its presence in Syria," Israeli media quoted Netanyahu as saying after the trilateral summit with Greek and Cypriot leaders in Beersheba. 

"We do not plan to reduce our efforts, but we will increase them, and I know that we will do so with the full support and support of the United States."

The Times of Israel commented that the White House shocked the world and US defense and foreign policy officials yesterday when it announced that Washington had accomplished its mission in Syria, defeated a militant organization and planned to withdraw its troops from the country. 

The Israeli news website said that analysts and defense officials from around the world rejected the "allegations of defeat of the organization is urging" in Syria, stressing that thousands of elements of this organization are still working in Syria despite the losses suffered by the organization. 

Although US President Donald Trump has said in the past that he intends to withdraw US troops from Syria, the announcement on Wednesday surprised many officials in the Ministries of Defense and Foreign Affairs of the United States. 

He added that many details of plans to withdraw about 2000 soldiers from Syria are still unknown, especially the timetable for this task.

He also pointed out that such a withdrawal would deprive Israel of "a strong ally in its war against Iran in Syria and may open the door to Iran to establish a so-called land bridge, from Iran through Iraq and Syria to Lebanon and the Mediterranean." 

The Israeli Prime Minister issued a video statement yesterday, in which he confirmed that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told him that the United States will continue to influence events in Syria. 

Netanyahu said he spoke with US President Donald Trump on Monday and with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday, who told him the president's intention was to withdraw troops from Syria and that they had other ways to express their influence on the scene. 

"Of course, this is a US decision ... We will examine the timetable, the method of operation, and of course the implications for us, and anyway we will ensure the security of Israel and ourselves in that arena," he said.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty BAGHDAD - Baghdad has pledged to Washington to conclude deals with US companies in exchange for exemption from sanctions on Iran

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:42 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=219780

[size=30][ltr]BAGHDAD - Baghdad has pledged to Washington to conclude deals with US companies in exchange for exemption from sanctions on Iran[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]
21-12-2018 [/ltr]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Image

[ltr]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq has pledged to buy US gas and energy technology from US companies in return for a new deadline for US sanctions against Iran, the press reported on Friday. 

"The 90-day grace period will give us a window of time to sign agreements with US companies," the Wall Street Journal quoted an Iraqi official as saying.
The newspaper added that 'General Electric' US is seeking a deal worth $ 15 billion to provide Iraq with electrical transformers'
Pointing out that 'the US government is pressing on its Iraqi counterpart to sign deals worth 60 billion dollars with the company' Exxon Mobil 'for the production and liquidation and processing of natural gas in the Iraqi fields.

[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty government expects a wave of "big" asylum for the region after the US withdrawal from Syria

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c106476f-c495-4ac0-9317-52b30fc1b305

[size=32]government expects a wave of "big" asylum for the region after the US withdrawal from Syria[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 20180914_57127-00999

A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sven Dziyi, said on Friday that the region is witnessing the resort of a large number of people after the decision of the United States to withdraw its forces from areas controlled by Kurdish forces in Syria.

Turkish Defense Minister Khulosi Akar said on Thursday that Kurdish rebels east of the Euphrates in Syria "will be buried in their trenches at the right time" after US President Donald Trump said he had begun what would be a complete withdrawal of US troops from Syria.

"We are closely monitoring the situation in the region after America's decision to withdraw its troops from Syria, and they are worried about the next," Sfein Dzei told a news briefing.

"What worries us is that the US withdrawal from Syria will bring a large number of people into the Kurdistan region," he said.

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, announced on Tuesday that one million and 400 thousand Syrian refugees are currently in the province.

Barzani said in a joint press conference with German Foreign Minister Haikou Mas in Arbil that "the number of refugees in the Kurdistan region at the beginning of the crisis in their country was one million and 800 thousand refugees," adding that "the number of refugees has now dropped to one million and 400 thousand."

"The return of these refugees to their country requires security, stability and the appropriate ground for that," he said.

Barzani pointed out that the Kurdistan Regional Government with the political solution to the Syrian crisis, "noting that" we are happy with the United Nations step in rewriting the constitution in Syria and this is a first step towards a political solution to the conflict in that country. "

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Iraq intensifies its measures on the borders of Syria after Trump's sudden decision

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:50 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9f02f7a8-4976-46c0-9b62-d5391927e4dd

[size=32]Iraq intensifies its measures on the borders of Syria after Trump's sudden decision[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Command%20of%20the%20Iraqi%20Army

(Reuters) - Iraqi forces stationed on the border with Syria have stepped up their surveillance and precautionary measures, coinciding with President Donald Trump's comments to begin the withdrawal of US troops from northeastern Syria. 
The commander of the operations of the island and the desert, Major General Qasim al-Mahmoudawi told "Radio Sawa" US, said that the militants are currently present in the Syrian Sousse and Balabuz, which is monitored by Iraqi forces, has intensified readiness there to repel any attacks or attempts to infiltrate. 
Al-Mahmoudawi did not hide the fact that the fighting in Syria will reduce the risk and avoid the region to fight battles, but he reiterated the emphasis on what he described vigilant and warned the security forces, especially as Syria's democratic forces did not play a role in protecting the Iraqi border.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Al-Ardawi: Washington is taking Iraq as a suitable ground to target Iran

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:19 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/21/375465/

Al-Ardawi: Washington is taking Iraq as a suitable ground to target Iran

21/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria %D9%81%D8%AB-696x387

Information / Private ..

The security expert, Abbas al-Ardawi, said Friday that America moved from Syria to Iraq to take the appropriate ground to target the Islamic Republic, noting that the US entry into Iraq is a clear violation of Iraqi sovereignty.
"The American movement and the orientation towards the east is a flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty, because it is not an American mandate until the foreign forces coming from Syria are roaming around," al-Aredawi said in a statement.
"There is complacency and cooperation by the Barzani family, which is the ruler of the region, and this indicates the weakness of the center's control over the region, and therefore it is a threat to Iraqi security."
He pointed out that "the planning was in advance for the transfer of US troops from Syria to Iraq, through the establishment of the base of the Romana in the desert between Anbar, Salahuddin and Nineveh."
"The American move from Syria to Iraq is aimed at creating a suitable ground for war against the Islamic Republic, especially as some US sanctions against Iran will come into force," he said. End 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Kurds demand an air embargo in northern Syria

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:22 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=47067

Kurds demand an air embargo in northern Syria

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Image

BAGHDAD - 

The Kurdish leadership in northern Syria said it was counting on France to play a bigger role in Syria over Washington's decision to withdraw its troops from the country and demanded Paris to help impose an air embargo in the region. 
The remarks were made at a press conference held today in Paris by Riad Darrar, the joint chairman of the Syrian Democratic Council, the political wing of the US-backed coalition, the Democratic Forces of Syria, and Ilham Ahmed, president of the executive council. 
"We hope that France will play a bigger role in Syria after US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw his troops from Syria," he said. 
In turn, Ilham Ahmed confirmed that the Kurdish militants will not be able to continue to detain prisoners 'call' them in case the situation out of control.
"We call on France to help impose a no-fly zone in northern Syria to counter potential terrorist threats," she said. 
The leaders of the Democratic Council of Syria also stressed that self-management in the north and east of the country will be 'tours in countries other than France to discuss the situation in the region after recent developments'. 
The Council stressed that the withdrawal of US troops from the Syrian arena will affect everyone, pointing out that the Turkish intervention in Syria will lead to further bloodshed, as well as it gives more freedom of movement for the militant factions. 
He warned of the re-production of the organization 'Daqash' in the region, expressing his fears of repeating the tragedy of Afrin, and demanded 'to take a moral position towards the region' and protect it from the 'Turkish threat'. 
The delegation of the 'Council of Democratic Syria'
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Moscow: We wi closely monitor thlle implementation of the decision to withdraw US troops from Syria

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:32 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/21/375518/

Moscow: We will closely monitor the implementation of the decision to withdraw US troops from Syria
21/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-4-696x435

Information / follow up ..

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov confirmed that the presence of US forces in Syria is illegal and Moscow will closely monitor how to implement the decision to withdraw from Syria.
"We need to see how this decision will be implemented. In any case, the presence of US forces in Syria in principle has no legal status and no one has invited them there," Bogdanov told reporters in Moscow.
Bogdanov added: "I am not prepared to make hypothetical plans for the prospects of this withdrawal because we pledged with the Turks and even with the Americans themselves to respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Syria."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty The US withdrawal from Syria ... a comprehensive departure for the region

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:54 am

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%85/

The US withdrawal from Syria ... a comprehensive departure for the region

21/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria -e1545401226347

Asaad Al Azouni

The dangerous strategic decision taken by the evangelist and evangelical alike was President Trump, the American withdrawal from Syria at this difficult time, after he formed a phosphoric cover for the branch of Israel's secret foreign intelligence agency, ISIS, dubbed the Syrian Kurds, since the outbreak of the tragic events. Syria seven years ago that America with them, and that they support the establishment of a Kurdish state for them ... This decision was to prove what we have been saying for years that America is gradually withdrawing from the Middle East, after it was blessed to destroy Israel Zionist Zionist terrorist, Chinese-Malaysian Indian in Asia.
This withdrawal also proves that Russia's decisive military intervention in Syria was coordinated by Moscow and Washington and by a special agreement between the two friends and partners, President Putin and President Trump, after President Putin pledged to bring him to the White House and no one overlooks the Israeli role. Russian - Israeli was clear, and the points were placed on the letters between them, and then gave Tel Aviv allegiance to the Russian military intervention in Syria.
What is happening in Syria originally is a stark proof of the role of Russian President Putin in bringing Trump to the White House as a decision maker, even if I was replaced by the American investigator Muller, to add to this guide, which revealed the relationship between President Putin and his friend and partner Trump, Trump himself himself in a statement On the day of the US elections, Republicans warned that Democrats would pirate their voices and turn them into funds.
The Russian-American agreement seems to be comprehensive for many issues, including Ukraine's swap with Syria, meaning that Putin gave up America to Ukraine, while Trump relinquished Syria to Russia, and they agreed that America would stop the tide of Sino-Malaysian India in Asia, In China, Marda rises and advances at an astonishing speed to rise to the throne of the world and replace America.
The problem that no one has been aware of is that the destruction of Israel is the first and biggest winner in any process of transformation in the region, because it plays with everyone according to its interests and objectives and shows its fangs to all to impose their hegemony over them. Century.
One may ask about the fate of Iran in Syria, and this is a legitimate question. His answer is that the Russian-Israeli agreement is to remove Iran militarily from Syria, to sever its ties with Hezbollah in Lebanon, but it will remain economically in this stricken country in order to help in its economic empowerment. - Iran was based on economic support, because Syria opened the doors wide Iranian tourists who were spending without expense.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty The German government regrets Washington's withdrawal from Syria without consulting allies

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:31 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/185433/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%81-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86

The German government regrets Washington's withdrawal from Syria without consulting allies

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Doc-P-185433-636810019730976166

Follow-up / tomorrow Press:

The German government on Friday expressed regret over Washington's withdrawal from Syria without consulting its allies.

"The Government of Germany was informed of the United States decision, which I had not previously been informed of, as an ally and member of the Counterterrorism Coalition. We expected preliminary consultations with the US leadership on the issue of troop withdrawal," said Deputy Government Spokesman Ulrike Demier.

German Foreign Minister Haikou Mas criticized US President Donald Trump's decision as a hasty and dangerous decision and warned that the pullout would strengthen a pro-Western organization.

Mas said he was surprised by the announcement of the United States withdrawal from Syria, criticizing the decision of the US President in this regard, according to the German Broadcasting Corporation "Deutsche Welle."

"The consequences of this decision are detrimental to the war on a sympathetic organization and threaten the success of this war," Mas warned in a tweet on Twitter on Thursday evening.

A member of the German Social Democratic Party (SPD) said: "A hesitant organization has collapsed, but the threat is not over."

Mas said that the structures remain secret, and the terrorists are active in eastern Syria.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Pompio: Trump decided to withdraw troops from Syria after consultation with senior officials

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:37 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/185402/%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%83

Pompio: Trump decided to withdraw troops from Syria after consultation with senior officials

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Doc-P-185402-636809743796843119

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

assured US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo President Donald Trump 's decision to withdraw troops from Syria came after a series of consultations with senior officials. 

"It was a decision that was made after much consultation with all the senior officials, including me, yes, yes, I had more than a warning," Mike Pompio said in an interview with US radio WTNT.

He pointed out that the main reason for the US military presence in Syria was "the elimination of an oppressive organization." 

"Despite the withdrawal, the United States intends to continue this anti-terror campaign to continue fighting against Daqash, whether in Syria or elsewhere," Pompeo said. "The decision to withdraw troops from Syria does not diminish the administration's tremendous success in the war Against terrorism in the Middle East ". 

The White House announced on Wednesday the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, and the transfer of the US campaign there to a new stage, which caused widespread criticism by prominent members of the US Senate, who called on Trump to reconsider its decision "to avoid repeating the mistakes of previous administrations."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Turkish - American deal to postpone the invasion east of the Euphrates

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

http://www.alkhaleej.ae/alkhaleej/page/b4900df1-d202-4d5d-9b61-51861af07729

Dozens of people killed by coalition strikes keep up with a "hasty" attack in a hybrid 

Turkish - American deal to postpone the invasion east of the Euphrates 

22/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 355

Relations between the United States and Turkey have improved significantly after months of deterioration to the lowest level with US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw his troops from Syria, raising speculation that the two countries could reach an undeclared deal at a time when Erdogan vowed to "get rid" of terrorists and Kurdish fighters in The Syrian north, following the US president's withdrawal of troops from Syria.
Erdogan said in a speech in Istanbul that his country will work to "get rid of (the units of protection of the Kurdish people) and the remnants of« calling »in northern Syria. But Erdogan announced that, in the light of the United States decision and a telephone conversation with Donald Trump on December 14, he had decided to postpone, for now, a military operation he planned to launch in northern Syria against the Kurdish People's Protection Units. But the Turkish president made clear that "this postponement will not be indefinite." Erdogan said: "In the waiting we will prepare plans to get rid of the elements of an organization in Syria, as agreed upon during the conversation with President Trump."

A Turkish newspaper revealed yesterday that Donald Trump had decided to withdraw US troops from Syria during a telephone conversation with Erdogan after the latter vowed to continue fighting terrorists. Erdogan said Turkey would postpone its planned operation there for a few months. The call was made on December 14. The sources said in the Turkish presidency: The two presidents agreed to cooperate «more effective cooperation» in Syria. These discussions followed the threat of Turkey more than once to launch a new offensive in the area east of the Euphrates against the units of protection of the Kurdish people, which is classified by Ankara as a "terrorist" groups, while Washington is an ally in its war against the organization «Daash». Trump made the decision to withdraw US troops from Syria during the phone call, the Hurriyet newspaper reported on Friday. The newspaper quoted the minutes of the call that Trump asked his Turkish counterpart «Will you get rid of remnants» urged «if we withdrew from Syria?». Erdogan responded by saying: "We will take over," reminding his American counterpart that Turkey had already "eliminated 4,000 elements" of the "Da'sh" organization during Operation Euphrates in 2016. After this call, Trump asked his national security adviser John Bolton Who was also on the line during the call «start work» to withdraw, according to the newspaper «Harriet». Three days after the call, Bolton telephoned Erdogan's chief adviser, Ibrahim Kalin, on December 17 to inform him that "preparations are under way to withdraw" US troops, according to the same source. Trump announced this decision officially on the nineteenth of the same month. "We will take care of the matter," reminding his American counterpart that Turkey had already "eliminated 4,000 elements" from the Da'ash organization during Operation Euphrates in 2016. After this call, Trump asked his national security adviser, John Bolton, who was also on line During the call «start work» to withdraw, according to the newspaper «Hurriyet». Three days after the call, Bolton telephoned Erdogan's chief adviser, Ibrahim Kalin, on December 17 to inform him that "preparations are under way to withdraw" US troops, according to the same source. Trump announced this decision officially on the nineteenth of the same month. "We will take care of the matter," reminding his American counterpart that Turkey had already "eliminated 4,000 elements" from the Da'ash organization during Operation Euphrates in 2016. After this call, Trump asked his national security adviser, John Bolton, who was also on line During the call «start work» to withdraw, according to the newspaper «Hurriyet». Three days after the call, Bolton telephoned Erdogan's chief adviser, Ibrahim Kalin, on December 17 to inform him that "preparations are under way to withdraw" US troops, according to the same source. Trump announced this decision officially on the nineteenth of the same month. Three days after the call, Bolton telephoned Erdogan's chief adviser, Ibrahim Kalin, on December 17 to inform him that "preparations are under way to withdraw" US troops, according to the same source. Trump announced this decision officially on the nineteenth of the same month. Three days after the call, Bolton telephoned Erdogan's chief adviser, Ibrahim Kalin, on December 17 to inform him that "preparations are under way to withdraw" US troops, according to the same source. Trump announced this decision officially on the nineteenth of the same month.
The Kremlin said yesterday that it does not understand what steps the United States will take in Syria, and that making decisions in an unpredictable and unpredictable way is causing a state of unease in international affairs. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow wanted more information on the planned withdrawal of US troops from Syria, which Trump announced unexpectedly last week. (Agencies) - 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Fotil to the Ghanemi: US withdrawal from Syria comes within the timetable and we will fight in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:14 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=26005

[size=36]Fotil to the Ghanemi: US withdrawal from Syria comes within the timetable and we will fight in Iraq[/size]

22/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 1222122018_201673115164847

BAGHDAD ( 

Reuters) - US Central Command chief General Joseph Fotel said on Saturday that the US decision to withdraw from Syria was within a timetable and that his country would continue to fight an insurgency in Iraq. 
"The chief of staff of the army, Major General Othman al-Ghanmi, received a telephone call from Central Command Central Command General Joseph Fotel and during the call discussed the security situation on the Iraqi-Syrian border and the consequences of the withdrawal of troops," the statement said. America from Syria. " 
"The decision to withdraw comes within a timetable prepared by the US leadership," he said. 
"The US commitment and keenness to stand with Iraq by fighting the remaining elements of the terrorist organization," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Pompeo briefed Saleh on the reasons for the US decision to withdraw from Syria and stressed: We are committed to fighting terrorism

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:19 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=25987

[size=36]Pompeo briefed Saleh on the reasons for the US decision to withdraw from Syria and stressed: We are committed to fighting terrorism[/size]

22/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 1222122018_568154102018_5bb3e62bd43750e1718b4579

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Saturday that his country was continuing to fight terrorism in Iraq and Syria, while President Barham Salih pointed out the importance of ending the state of violence and absurd conflict in Syria. 
"Saleh received a telephone call from Pompeo and briefed the president on the requirements and reasons for the decision to withdraw from Syria," the statement said. 
"The United States continues its commitment to fight against terrorism and terrorism in Iraq," Pompeo said. 
For his part, the President of the Republic stressed to the US Secretary of State that "Iraq and the region need a political settlement of the Syrian crisis and the importance of ending the state of violence and the absurd conflict there, which has caused the Syrian people a heavy price due to the terrorization of cities and committing the worst crimes, .
Saleh stressed that "the withdrawal should be an aid to achieve peace based on respect for the rights of the Syrians and their independent decision, not to start a new phase of violence and interventions." 
"The protection of Iraq's sovereignty and the national interest of Iraq must be the basis for dealing with stability and protecting the victory against terrorism," he said. H
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Saleh stresses to US Secretary of State the importance of not burdening Iraq with regional and international tensions

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/185535/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84

Saleh stresses to US Secretary of State the importance of not burdening Iraq with regional and international tensions

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Doc-P-185535-636810914290107072

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: 

President of the Republic confirmed Barham Saleh on Saturday, during a telephone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the importance of not loading the burden of Iraq 's regional and international tensions. 

"President Barham Saleh received a telephone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and during the telephone conversation he discussed the latest developments on the regional and international arenas," the presidential press office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

"The US Secretary of State has briefed Saleh on the requirements and reasons for the decision to withdraw from Syria," he said. 

"Iraq and the region need a political settlement of the Syrian crisis, and the importance of ending the state of violence and the absurd conflict there, which has caused the Syrian people a heavy price as a result of terrorizing cities and committing the worst crimes," he said. 

Saleh stressed that "the withdrawal should be a factor to achieve peace based on respect for the rights of the Syrians and their independent decision, not to start a new phase of violence and interventions."

He also said that "the protection of Iraqi sovereignty and the national interest of Iraq should be the basis for dealing with the stability and protection of the victory against terrorism."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty The first comment from Tehran on the US withdrawal from Syria

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b0b227a6-235a-4cb6-8d1e-47439e5cb41b

[size=32]The
first comment from Tehran on the US withdrawal from Syria[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Bahram-qasimi

In an official Iranian reaction to Washington's decision to withdraw its troops from Syria, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi described the US presence in the region as irrational and troubling.

"The American presence in the region has been a wrong step from the very beginning and has destabilized the region and its stability," Qassimi wrote in his Telegram account on Saturday.

He added that studying the history of developments in the region for decades now proves that the presence of the foreign element in the important and sensitive region and under any pretext will only lead to tension, insecurity and fueling differences.

US President Donald Trump on Wednesday decided to withdraw US forces from Syrian territory after he completed, according to the president, the task of defeating the organization "calling" terrorist.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty an Israeli expert: A very bad thing will happen if Trump withdrew his troops from Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:53 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/99b84190-7196-456c-af2c-e561e98a19a0

[size=32]an Israeli expert: A very bad thing will happen if Trump withdrew his troops from Iraq[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 120151621445

A senior Israeli expert warned of the dangers and consequences of the American move of President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw his forces from Syria, which could be followed by a similar decision to withdraw his troops from Iraq. 
The Israeli military expert, Yossi Melman, said in an article published in the Hebrew newspaper Maariv that the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were carrying out the final stage of the 12th major military exercise in the series "The Great Prophet" in which Iranian ships fired "missiles near the aircraft carrier American "John Stennis" and the accompanying forces. 
"The shooting, perhaps the first attempt to examine the determination of the United States after the announcement of the President of the United States, the withdrawal of troops from Syria, on the other hand, it is important to the fact that the US Navy entered at this time to the Gulf through the Strait of Hormuz."
"This is the first time since 11 September 2001 that a US aircraft carrier has sailed in the region," Mullman said. "The aim is not only to pursue the Iranian military maneuver, but also to send a message saying that despite the decision to withdraw from Syria, Tehran continues to focus on targeting Washington. " 
He added: "It is also important to emphasize that the little friction in the Gulf, did not end this time, as in the last time," noting that "Iran allowed itself in the era of former US President Barack Obama to hold a small ship from the US fleet, The waters of their shores; to capture the sailors and insult them in front of the cameras. "
This time, "Iran did not dare to think this out of fear of an unexpected response from Trump, and not as strong as his predecessor, who passed over the event," according to the expert who warned that "Trump's decision to withdraw from Syria, explains in the eyes of many of the Analysts in the world as a victory for Iran and Russia, and a defeat for Washington's allies in the region such as: Kurds, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, UAE and Israel, and so interpreted in Tehran. " 
"The United States understood that it was unable to show its strength, either in Syria or in Iraq," said Majman, who said that "General Fakhfur's observation of Iraq, Interesting more interesting. " 
He explained that "
"The presence of US forces in Iraq is as important to the friends of Washington as it is in Syria, because they are the first cover for defense and reprisal against Iranian expansion, which seeks a land corridor to Lebanon and straddling the shores of the Mediterranean," he said. 
"The US military presence in Iraq is unlike Syria, because at the invitation of the Iraqi government," he said, "if Trump announced the withdrawal of troops from Iraq, this is really very bad for the Western world, and America's allies around the world and Israel." 
"This will explain more strongly the resignation of Secretary of Defense James Matisse, and anger among a large number of members of Congress from the Republican Party, who adopt a foreign policy, hawkish and firm."
"In international relations, there is no vacuum. In every vacuum left by the United States, which renounces its status as a superpower with international control, China and Russia will enter its full economic and military power and other countries with regional aspirations of domination, such as Iran."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty in favor of the Office issued a clarification on the proposal on Syria

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:03 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/dab8b8ec-8709-4a55-af0b-5bf938c2810a

[size=32]in favor of the Office issued a clarification on the proposal on Syria[/size]

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Barham%20(5)

(VOI) - Speaker of the Republic Barham Salih on Sunday issued a clarification on a proposal on Syria.

Al-Faily said in a statement to Ashqaf News that "one of the media published an article on Sunday that deals with a draft proposal for the Iraqi president on Syria. We point out that this information is inaccurate. We stress that President Barham Saleh has always stressed the need to support Efforts to peacefully end the vicious cycle of violence in neighboring Syria on the basis of respect for its independent decision and an end to interference in its internal affairs. "

"The President believes that reaching this goal requires the coordination and support of neighboring countries and the international community, in order to prevent the involvement in a new conflict of regional conflicts useless, and the President of the Republic always emphasizes that Iraq is always looking for the consolidation of relations with all its neighbors, We have common interests and cultural and historical ties, as our Constitution affirms the policy of non-interference in the internal affairs of other States. "

"The President of the Republic supports the efforts to restore the health of Syria and be stable and secure and have good relations with all its neighbors." 

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty National Security Council discusses US withdrawal from Syrian territory

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/23/376184/

National Security Council discusses US withdrawal from Syrian territory

23/12/2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-696x420

Information / Baghdad ... 

The National Security Council discussed, Sunday, the US withdrawal from Syrian territory and the necessary measures. 
A statement issued by the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said that "the National Security Council held its weekly meeting under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and discussed the issues prepared for the agenda, first and foremost the decision to withdraw from Syrian territory and precautionary measures Necessary ". 
"The government is carrying out its duties to protect the country's security, to prepare and anticipate events to prevent any possible damage to the consequences of the resolution, and to intensify efforts by heroic forces to prevent any terrorist attempt by a sympathetic gang," he said.
He pointed out that "the American side renewed its commitment to cooperate with Iraq and continued to provide the necessary support to our security forces and informed us of the official decision of the withdrawal and its intentions through a telephone call from US Secretary of State. " 
The statement said that "the Council discussed the situation in the province of Basra, where he briefed the Council on the field reports from the security authorities on indicators to improve the security situation in Basra as a result of cooperation between citizens and security forces and in conjunction with the directives of the Prime Minister for service departments to redouble their efforts and accelerate work to meet the legitimate demands To citizens, in addition to discussing a number of solutions and proposals and demands to support the stability of the province and the rule of law and the preservation of the interests of citizens and raise the level of services and stimulate the economic situation in the province.
He stressed that "the protection of border crossings was discussed and listened to a detailed explanation of the reality of the ports and the challenges facing its work." He pointed out that "the necessary recommendations have been made and guidance in cooperation with the security leaders to address the problems in the work." 
"The National Security Council has reviewed the API, which was submitted by the Civil Aviation Authority as one of the requirements of member states in accordance with international agreements," the statement said. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Special Middle East Update, Dec. 23, 2018

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjmoNLejUC0

Special Middle East Update, Dec. 23, 2018

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria AAuE7mAfMlm8ZYR0oCjd93-hp0qhqXdzM9Kvf46yfg=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Behold Israel
Released live 3 hours ago

Amir's update on the behind the scenes of the decision to pull the US troops out of Syria and the chain reaction to it.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Trump discussed with Erdogan a "carefully coordinated" withdrawal from Syria

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Trump discussed with Erdogan a "carefully coordinated" withdrawal from Syria

[rtl]23 December 2018[/rtl]
[rtl]Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria 368
[/rtl]

US President Donald Trump and Turkish  Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan discussed on Sunday the Syrian issue and a "slow and carefully coordinated withdrawal of US troops from the region."
Trump wrote on Twitter that he and Erdogan held a "long and productive telephone conversation", which also dealt with the organization of "Da'ash" and "our mutual commitment in Syria" and "flourishing" trade relations. 
For his part, sources in the Turkish presidency said that Erdogan and Trump  " agreed on coordination between the two countries to " prevent any vacuum in power "in  conjunction with the US withdrawal.
She added that Erdogan expressed  " satisfaction with the steps taken by Washington on the fight against terrorism in Syria ," as quoted by "Anatolia . [rtl]"[/rtl]
Turkish President stressed in this context , his country 's readiness to provide all forms of support to the United States , its ally , NATO  ( NATO ) , according to the same sources.

On Wednesday, the US president officially announced the withdrawal of his country's troops from Syria, speaking of defeating the terrorist organization "Da'ash".
After the United States announced its intention to withdraw its troops from Syria, Turkey pushed military reinforcements into the Manbaj area of ​​Aleppo countryside, in preparation for future military operations.
The Turkish media said that these reinforcements are the biggest years ago, noting that it includes vehicles and commandos, along with a large number of military materials, passed from the province of Hatay to the state of Kellis on the top of the city of Albili.
Erdogan announced two weeks ago his country's intention to start the process of East Euphrates, to "rid him of the terrorist organization of separatism," referring to the "Syrian Democratic Forces," which form the "protection units of the people" backbone, and control most of the region.

(New Arab)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Parliamentary Defense meets today to discuss the withdrawal of US troops from Syria towards Arbil

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:54 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/185860/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7

Parliamentary Defense meets today to discuss the withdrawal of US troops from Syria towards Arbil

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Doc-P-185860-636814190892399030

BAGHDAD / 

A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, Faleh Younes, said on Wednesday that his committee will meet today to discuss the withdrawal of US troops from Syria towards Arbil. 

"The Security and Defense Committee is meeting this morning to discuss the withdrawal of US forces from Syria towards Erbil," Yunus told Al-Ghad Press. "This is a decision concerning the Iraqi government and the prime minister has the decision to accept or reject the forces."

"The presence of US forces in Iraq is governed by the security agreement between the two countries and the presence of US forces in some provinces, especially Anbar and the outskirts of Baghdad under the terms of the security agreement," he said. 

He pointed out that "the presence of US forces in Arbil does not know whether it is in agreement with the federal government or the provincial government," noting that "we will ask today to follow up the government agreement and asked for clarification from the government if the entry agreement with the Iraqi government or with the provincial government."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Source: The withdrawal from Syria did not reach Arbil and there is an Iranian annoyance of silk

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:42 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/256226/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%88%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%B9%D8%A7/ar

Source: The withdrawal from Syria did not reach Arbil and there is an Iranian annoyance of silk

Wednesday, December 26,

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria NB-256226-636814197183770802

Baghdad

revealed a security source in the Peshmerga, said any US troops withdrawn from Syria did not reach Erbil until now, while noting that there is an Iranian base of discomfort , "silk" air in Kurdistan. 

"No soldier has arrived in Erbil, not even those associated with the US State Department or its contractors," a Gulf newspaper quoted the source as saying. "The transfer of soldiers and other personnel is likely to be carried out by air and land. , As the closest, while will be transferred to the north-east of Syria, specifically Al-Hasakah, through Erbil or Turkey. "

He added that "the safest way to transport military equipment and vehicles is through the Kurdistan region, specifically across the triangle Vishkhabor," pointing out that "the number of US troops in the region is closer to what is in Syria today." 

The source added that "some of them may leave to his country, and that the development and modernization is taking place at the base of the air silk, 75 kilometers east of Erbil, belonging to Baserma within the district of Shaqlawa, and about 60 kilometers from the first Iranian towns bordering Iraq," pointing out that " The largest and most close to Iran, which now contain a runway for the landing of military cargo planes and fighters as well. " 

A government official said that "there is an Iranian alarm from the Air Base and the presence of American troops in it." There is talk of a part of the forces in Syria moving to it.

On December 23, Ninewa MP Ahmad al-Jubouri predicted that US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US troops from Syria would force a redeployment of troops in Iraq or another region, indicating that the withdrawal would not pose a threat to Iraq's security.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria Empty Deputy: There is a hidden agreement between Washington and Tehran on Syria

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:44 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/256227/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%AE%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7/ar#

Deputy: There is a hidden agreement between Washington and Tehran on Syria

Reuters: America plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria NB-256227-636814201145474229

Baghdad -

The deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) said on Wednesday that there would be a "hidden" agreement between Washington and Tehran over Syria, noting that the withdrawal of US troops would increase the threat and threat to the people of Kurdistan. 

Berwari said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the US forces to withdraw from Syria after the sudden decision of US President Donald Trump, moved to the Kurdistan region in preparation for the transfer to other areas as the only way to withdraw its forces," noting that "this decision may be part of the pressure Which is practiced by Washington and may be within the hidden agreement between America and Iran. "

"Washington does not have a long time in the conflicts and we believe that the economic sanctions it imposed on Iran are its maximum and then need diplomatic moves to end the recession," Berwari said, noting that "the withdrawal of US forces will increase the pressure and threat on the Kurdish areas in Syria Terrorist and extremist groups, and always make the colonial states of the people of Kurdistan a victim of their interests. " 

The White House announced on December 19, 2018, that America will withdraw its troops in Syria, saying that the US forces have completed their mission to eliminate the organization "Daash" Syria.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum