Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

IQDCalls: Zig: Wouldn't a large investment influx cause inflation/pressure on the Dinar, as Kap suggests? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

IQDCalls: Zig: Wouldn't a large investment influx cause inflation/pressure on the Dinar, as Kap suggests?

Go down

IQDCalls: Zig: Wouldn't a large investment influx cause inflation/pressure on the Dinar, as Kap suggests? Empty IQDCalls: Zig: Wouldn't a large investment influx cause inflation/pressure on the Dinar, as Kap suggests?

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm

Zig   Hey, my buddy Sam is here!!

Sam I Am   I agree with Kap on a few things. There's no RI or big RV coming. There might be a small RV of a few %, but even that is unlikely IMO.

I also agree that Iraq's inflation is low, which is the main reason I don't foresee any RV in the near future, because the only reason they would raise the value is to combat inflation.

But he's wrong on any free float scenario. Iraq will maintain its policy of a pegged currency under a managed float. Look for a devaluation in 2019.

Zig   Sam I Am : Wouldn't a large investment influx cause inflation/pressure on the Dinar, as Kap suggests?

Sam I Am   Zig Assuming that there's any reason for an investment influx, Kap might be right. But inflation would have to be over 10% to trigger any revaluation IMO. At any rate (no pun intended) such a scenario would only bring a small RV of less than 20%.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum