Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18

2 posters

Go down

"Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 Empty "Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 am

KTFA

Samson » December 17th, 2018

Iraq .. Open 1000 files related to the financial situation

17th December, 2018

A member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Ahmed al-Saffar, the opening of about 1000 files relating to the financial situation in Iraq previously and currently during the current parliamentary session.

Al-Saffar said in an interview with the official newspaper that the Finance Committee intends to open 1000 files relating to the financial situation of the country, indicating that the committee is working to divide its members into a mini-committees to study the files and then opened and processed seriously.

He warned of a sharp drop in oil prices globally, pointing out the possibility of activating all other economic resources in Iraq, which allows him to rely on it as an alternative to oil, otherwise it will be at a difficult stage of its economic history.

A member of the Finance Committee, also stressed that there is no intention to reform the state budget in 2019, as it is the same pattern of the budget this year by receiving the amounts of oil export and distribution between the operating budget and this is not possible in the coming year. LINK

Parliamentary finance reveals the value of Iraq’s cash reserves and warns of movements to affect the value of the dinar

16th December, 2018

A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Hoshyar Abdullah, on Sunday (December 16, 2018), about Iraq’s cash reserves, while pointing out that Iraq is a country that has a good cash reserve.

“The news that the monetary reserve is declining is incorrect and the aim is to confuse the market and affect the price of the Iraqi dinar as part of moves adopted by some parties,” Abdullah said in an exclusive interview with Baghdad.

“The bank reserves and liquidity of the country is very sound and the ability of the Iraqi dinar is strong, and what is rumored otherwise is a disgrace.”

He pointed out that “Iraq from countries that have a large cash reserves, estimated at 60 billion US dollars.”

He pointed out that “the Finance Committee formed sub-committees to investigate deep in terms of auction sale of currency and the building of the Central Bank, and drowned seven billion dinars due to rain in light of accusations against them and calls for investigation.”

The parliamentary financial committee, revealed Thursday, December 13, 2018, the date of the start of investigative committees on issues concerning the Central Bank, while confirmed its intention to open any file on which suspicions.

“The parliament has formed three committees, about (the central bank auction), (the cost of building the building) and (the seven-billion-dollar drowning case),” committee member Ahmed Hama Rashid said. “The parliament has formed three committees. And fact-finding. ”

He stressed that “the House of Representatives, determined during its current session to take what the investigative committees offer and push the executive bodies to implement its recommendations as soon as possible.”

The House of Representatives earlier decided to form 3 subcommittees to investigate files related to the work of the Central Bank, including the issue of seven billion. LINK

Parliament receives 17 bills from the government and awaits completion of the cab for approval

17th December, 2018

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Rafha al-Ardhi, on Monday, the referral of 17 law proposed by the government to the House of Representatives, stressing that the Committee will work on the adoption of these laws after the completion of the ministerial cabin.

"The House of Representatives received from the government in the previous session 17 laws and proposals laws," Al-Ardhi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah, adding that "the Legal Committee will work to approve these laws and submit them to vote after the completion of the ministerial cabin."

He added that "there are many projects and laws within the Legal Committee read read first and second," noting that "a number of laws were voted in the previous session and became laws, but not implemented by the executive authority."

Al-Ardhi pointed out that "many of the laws that were overlooked by the House of Representatives unfortunately, which are important segments of Iraqi society." LINK

Dan » December 17th, 2018

Frank 26 spot on with 17

Frank26 » December 17th, 2018

ALOHA KTFA KONA AND CANADA DAN .................... I WONDER ..................... WHAT YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST?

PRS » December 17th, 2018

Listening to CC!

Samson » December 17th, 2018

Sales of foreign currency center Iraqi rise 44 million dollars .. Today

17th December, 2018

The value of sales of foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, to 182.79 million dollars, compared to sales last session, which amounted to 138.77 million dollars, an increase of 44.02 million dollars.

According to data from the Central Bank of Iraq, issued today, the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, in the auction held with the participation of 32 banks, and one financial transfer company only.

The Central Bank pointed out that these sales are the results of the auction on Tuesday.

The total sales amounted to $ 207.3 million, compared to $ 160.96 million in previous transactions.

The volume of funds sold to strengthen bank balances abroad amounted to $ 181.59 million and total cash sold was $ 1.2 million

The central Iraqi in his statement, that the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sale will be at the same price. LINK

Member of parliamentary finance: We provided 47 observations in the budget of 2019 and can reduce the deficit

17th December, 2018

A member of parliament's Finance Committee, Muthanna al-Samarrai, said Monday that his committee had submitted 47 observations in the 2019 budget, pointing to the possibility of reducing the deficit.

Al-Samarrai told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the government formed a committee to study the topics referred to by the parliamentary finance," noting that "the parliamentary finance provided 47 observations in the budget of 2019."

He added that "the government committee is still studying these observations to reach the final form of the budget," explaining that "the Minister of Finance has already attended a meeting with the Finance Parliamentary and was discussed all the observations."

He stressed that "the fiscal deficit in the budget has been referred to and there are several possible doors through which to reduce the deficit," noting that "the difference in the price of oil and its decline there are extensive studies to address it." LINK

Sources: The three presidencies seeking to resolve the cabinet cabins tomorrow before the crisis of the street

17th December, 2018

Political sources said on Monday, the determination of the three presidencies to resolve the remaining eight ministries before the crisis to the Iraqi street.

The sources told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the crisis to complete the cabinet cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is about to end and there is a new round of meetings and dialogues will be held Monday between the coalition of construction and reform to resolve the crisis of the eight ministers before Tuesday's meeting.

She added that "Prime Ministers Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the Republic Barham Saleh and parliament Mohammed Halbusi conducted a series of meetings with the political blocs in order to agree to a compromise formula that enables the political forces to run the crisis of completing the ministerial cab."

She stressed that "the three presidencies seek to resolve the issue of the eight ministers before the parliament session on Tuesday and seek to repel those trying to escalate at the political level so as not to continue the crisis especially as there are parties that want to transfer the conflict to the Iraqi street." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Spot on" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/17/18 Empty Trillions, not Billions or Millions

Post by Scotchie Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Iraq would need TRILLIONS of U.S. dollars to effect a revaluation.  Not millions or billions.  NEVER going to happen.

ISIS would be very happy for any R/V as they hold trillions of dinar stolen from Mosul.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum