Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared

Go down

Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared Empty Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 am

Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared

Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared Story_img_5c18a71f4a611

2018/12/18 10:51

"We will not allow the Sinjar of northern Iraq to become a haven for terrorists like Qandil," said Turkish Defense Minister Khulosi Akkar, reiterating his country's keenness to confront all terrorist organizations that threaten it at home and abroad.

"The issues of defense and security should be outside the political strife in Turkey, and the common denominator of all the political parties in the country must be the people and the nation as a whole," Akar said in a speech to the Turkish parliament during a discussion on the defense budget.

He pointed out that "the Turkish armed forces continue inside and outside the border, its war against all dangers and threats facing the country, including the organizations of Fathallah Gulen," BK Ka / KKK / YKK "and" Daash "terrorist" .

"The aim of these operations is to preserve the independence of the nation, its sovereignty, the territorial integrity of Turkey and its security," he said. "These operations will continue until the last terrorist is neutralized."

He pointed out that after the terrorist acts carried out by terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria, and the extension, the Turkish armed forces began its extensive operations inside and outside the country as of 24 July 2015.

"As part of these operations entered the Turkish soldiers, And arrived at places they said were far from reach. "

"We hope the Iraqi government will cooperate with us to end the existence of the PKK separatist organization in Iraqi territory," the defense minister said.

"In this regard, I want to acknowledge the importance of our respect for political unity and territorial integrity in Iraq, Syria and all our neighbors, but our operations will continue until all the places where the terrorist organization of the PKK is organized are cleared for the security of our country and our people."

In the same context, on December 13, an air strike was carried out against terrorist hideouts in Sinjar and Jabal Qarajq, northern Iraq, which are used as a base by terrorists.

In every operation carried out against terrorists, "all acts of extreme sensitivity are dealt with so that civilians do not suffer any ill-treatment," he said. "We will never allow Sinjar to become a shrine for terrorists like a jellyfish."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=35&storyid=182691

Turkey: Our operations will continue in Iraq until all workers are cleared 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum