Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector

Go down

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector Empty Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:04 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/185089/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector Doc-P-185089-636806695342251266

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammad Hashim al-Ani, during a meeting with the Indian ambassador in Baghdad, called on Monday for the return of Indian companies to invest and establish a partnership with the private sector.

"Trade Minister Mohammed Al-Ani received today, the Indian Ambassador to Baghdad Pradip Singh Rajperohat, and a group of businessmen in the Indian Chamber of Industry, which has more than 280 thousand companies and shareholders, representing food and industrial sectors," the ministry's media said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press. Different ". 

Al-Ani stressed that "the importance of the return of Indian companies to Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction campaign in the regions of the country," noting that "it has a good history in dealing with Iraq and has achieved great successes in infrastructure projects." 

"There is great hope for the return of the Indian companies in Iraq, as well as the increase and activation of trade exchanges between the two countries, especially in the field of private sector cooperation in both countries, which needs to be adapted to facilitate trade movement and there is a common desire to open new horizons of relations in various fields, .

He stressed that "Iraq is keen to develop and activate its relations with India because of its huge potential in the fields of food industry and the restoration of infrastructure, as well as the areas of health and medicine and costs are simple compared to what is happening in other countries of the world." 

For his part, the Indian ambassador expressed his desire to develop economic and trade relations and increase the volume of trade exchanges after the stability of the security situation and ending the justifications that prevent companies and investors from returning to practice their business and raise the level of trade exchange to its highest level. 

The Indian ambassador pointed out that "

A number of businessmen and owners of Indian companies have confirmed their desire to deal directly with Iraq and enter projects for different sectors, as well as the possibility of processing Iraq agricultural and industrial products without an intermediary to reduce expenses, pointing to the historical relations that linked Iraq to India, Level of the region.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector Empty Minister of Commerce calls for the return of Indian companies to invest and establish partnership with the private sector Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:45 am

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4746

Minister of Commerce calls for the return of Indian companies to invest and establish partnership with the private sector Iraq

18-12-2018 

Trade calls on Indian companies to invest in Iraq and establish partnership with the private sector 1398

[size=15]The Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammad Hashim al-Ani, stressed the importance of the return of Indian companies to Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction process taking place in the regions of the country, especially as it has a good history in dealing with Iraq and has achieved great successes in infrastructure projects.[/size]
[size=15]This came during his meeting with the Indian ambassador to Baghdad and a group of businessmen in the Indian Chamber of Industry, which has more than 280 thousand companies and shareholders, representing various food and industrial sectors.[/size]
[size=15]The Minister of Commerce pointed out that there are high hopes for the return of the work of Indian companies in Iraq as well as the increase and activation of trade exchanges between the two countries, especially in the field of private sector cooperation in the two countries, which needs to facilitate the movement of trade and there is a common desire to open new horizons of relations in various fields.[/size]
[size=15]Al-Ani stressed the keenness of Iraq to develop and activate its relations with India because of its huge potential in the fields of food industry and the restoration of infrastructure as well as the areas of health and medicine and simple costs compared to what is happening in other countries of the world.[/size]
 [size=15]For his part, the Indian ambassador expressed his country's desire to develop economic and trade relations and increase the volume of trade exchanges after the stability of the security situation and ending the justifications that prevent companies and investors from returning to practice their work and raise the level of trade exchange to its highest level.[/size]
[size=15]Pointing out that the embassy bears a great responsibility in conveying the real picture of what is happening in Iraq of stability and renaissance in all fields and raising the mistiness that was depicting the situation in a negative way to assume the presence and coordination to return the businesses of the regions of Iraq and the establishment of investment projects and partnerships with the Iraqi private sector.  [/size]
[size=15]A number of businessmen, investors and owners of well-known Indian companies have confirmed their desire to deal directly with Iraq and enter projects for different sectors as well as the possibility of processing Iraq agricultural and industrial products without an intermediary to reduce expenses as well as reference to the historical relations that linked Iraq to India, Relations at the level of Asian countries.[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum