Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18

Go down

"Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18 Empty "Highly Anticipating?" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 12/15/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:06 am

TNT

Bodyman:

It is easy to become discouraged with all the everyday issues in life and then add to that further discouragement from dreams not yet realized and it becomes harder to think positively for many...

That is why it is even more important to have all of you encouraging members reach out your hand to keep others focused on how fortunate we are !!!

Thank you to all of you (and you know who you are) who have helped in so many ways to comfort each other!!!!

Unfulfilled expectations are what lead to negative thoughts and actions....

Rather than live my life in expectation of what I want to occur, I try to live with hopes of what could occur and am grateful for whatever I receive...no disappointments that way, and always looking forward to the future and what it brings

Red:
buying Dinar won’t change a person’s lifestyle because of the outlay, but these do..... as follows

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interes
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer registration tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

COMMENTS: Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the most prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt, just a few of the many...

Speedy:
If you are going to have a boatload of money post RV, it is OK to pay off all debts and pay for some things with cash, so you own them free and clear. What if catastrophe happens and you can't get at your money or interests payments, and the bank says sorry. Also have plenty of cash, silver and gold on hand !!!

CharlieOK:
I am very hopeful what we are hoping for is here. Noone less than the US Vice Pres. congratulated Iraq for the COMPLETION of their govt. Iraq is done and cannot be used anymore for postponing the RV. It's time for the CBI to put out the new int'l/mkt rate. Many already know what it is.

Wrider22:
So we are still highly anticipating the RV today? I see a lot of optimistic posts, that's for sure!

CharlieOK:
wrider: I think what is being said is that conditions have reached the point where it CAN happen today. Noone knows the date.

Wrider22:
CharlieOk Yeah, that's the way I see it as well. The conditions are ripe!

Isa62bc:
Good afternoon everyone! How about f​ocusing on what you want to happen?

Have you ever sat within the energy of what it truly “feels“ like to actually be in your exchange appointment, talking to the bank rep?

Notice how your heart is pounding with the excitement of this long awaited day!

Notice how close to tears you are as you are filled with gratitude for your opportunity to exchange your currency and build your team and investments to assist others for generations.

Awareness of your professional interaction with the rep. Watch from above as you negotiate your favorable rates and terms.

Experience your follow-up appointment with your selected team.

Feel your commanding presence as you discuss your requirements and expectations of the bank’s team.

Watch yourself settle into your confidence as you lay down consequences of misguided actions from your team.

Notice how you feel about the opportunities you have now been blessed with! How does it feel to watch your team as they start your pay it forward day!

Can you see yourself sitting at the conference table reviewing potential investment opportunities with your hand picked advisory team?

Allow all these thoughts and feelings to flow through you as you speak your gratitude for this beautiful blessing!

Be fully aware of the “real ness” of your manifestation! See and experience the way your future and that of many others has been changed by this beautiful blessing!

This is manifesting!!!!! Do it with feeling and do it often!

Follow your divine guidance and visions during this process, always feeling just how grateful you are for this incredible blessing!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum