Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18

Go down

9 -  "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 Empty "One Day Soon" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:05 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » December 15th, 2018

The Alak interview has told us that they are at a 6/1 (16.5%) good to bad ratio with loans. If you have read that recent interview with him, he tells us that they have loans of 37 Billion Dinar of good and 6 billion Dinars worth ($5,000,000.00 USD) of bad. It is not a bad ratio for what they have been through to date.

My point is that the value of the 6 bln Dinars is key that Alak points it out, imo. Why? Well it gives a value of that 6 bln. Alak cannot openly come out and tell us a rate or a date literally to the tee.. But, he can in my opinion indirectly point us to it with forward guidance.

If we look at the value he places on the 6 billion dinar you get $.83 per unit or dinar in dollar terms. 6 bln IQD = 5 mln USD or $.83 per USD. So then that means 37 Billion Dinars equates to $30,710,000.00 USD.

Now remember that he can't tell you yet, that the zeros are dropped, as they haven't as far as I can tell, yet. But, we expect them to when the time is right as he clearly taught us through articles.

The 6 billion dinars becomes 6 million once they delete three zeros off the exchange rate and thus 37 billion dinars becomes 37 million by definition.

​So by applying the value they gave us and dropping 3 zeros off they exchange rate we get a 6/1 ratio on loans and the value of them. There are two separate issues there. Good and bad loans and the value of the bad loans which when broken down tells us a relationship to the USD per Alaks words not mine..

Just as they do with the AMF / AAD by the value of their loans. The AMF doesn't actively publish imo a rate, but, they show us the loan amounts and approximate value of them in articles based on relationships with the USD.

There is a recent one in regard to Tunisia and the AAD through the AMF.. We have to find the loans and use them to do the math to get an idea of what the AAD exchange rate is. We have learned that the AAD will have a relationship with the IQD.

So Alak, imo is telling those that need to know (Regional Trading Partners) that would need warning as to what he is doing and where they stand in an indirect way. That imo is forward guidance used by Central Bankers..

So the recent data imo fits this model and may be spot on what we can expect into the future. imo.. So from the Interview he again noted 37 Billion Dinars good and 6 Billion Dinars Bad. He noted the value of the bad were valued at $5,000,000 USD

So if Alak does mean loans (contracts, which will have to be adjusted.) and he deletes the zeros to get things on a level playing field we need to make apples apples. So drop three zeros off 6 billion dinars you have 6 million dinar loan worth $5,000,000 or $.83 per unit.

Making apples apples to get the value of the 37 billion Dinars drop three zeros and you get 37 million Dinars. 37 million Dinars x $.83 you get $30,710,000. So 30,710,000.00USD / (divided) $5,000,000.00 USD = $x.xx per unit USD in loans and i and a relationship to the value of those loans in us currency, imo..

We shall see one day soon imo if this holds true or not. If not, they sure show good reason for that it is on their mind. For an acting Central Bank Governor to talk in terms of that of the above in an interview, is powerful imo.. Back that up with the article WS posted and follow up with Articles posted by Delta..

So as noted below WS brought us: 100/120= $.83. Go back to Alak above talking about loans. 6/5= $.83. Do the math and then see if you smile? imo.. Lets see if this data has legs.. We shall see imo.. ~ MM

December 12, 2018

WALKINGSTICK said (Post #9)
" The exchange rate, which does not change despite the variation that Iraq has experienced, and these prices currently amount to 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, although this figure is very far from the prices of the previous conversion (3 and 3) dollars per dinar and far from the prevailing prices (1184) dinars per dollar , And as some say if Iraq shared the fission is limited to. Link

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Talks with the United States on additional exemptions from Iran's sanctions

Interviewed by Rasha Abu Zaki

12 December 2018

In an interview with "The New Arab", Muhsin al-Alaq, Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq , talks about a difficult monetary and financial stage that has passed through his country, with the security situation deteriorating and oil revenues falling , as well as the repercussions of sanctions on Iran link

Rich4hyip » December 15th, 2018

Great news today…..Kurdistan implement article 140 and Baghdad settled balance with kurds…..seems the rest of vacant ministers would be voted next week.to have a complete cabinet…all sounds great. Iraq need to stop dragging their feet and do it now……Everything is ready….we are anticipating passionately for the big announcement………its time to go.

Don961 » December 15th, 2018

Saturday، 15 December 2018 11:20 PM

Iranian regime nearing its end: Patrick Kennedy

Former US Congressman Patrick Kennedy

Former US Congressman Patrick Kennedy said Saturday that the Iranian regime is nearing its end and is in its final stages.

Kennedy said in his speech during an international conference of Iranian communities that demonstrations in Iran are increasing significantly because all the country’s wealth is spent on the terrorist regime’s activities.

He pointed out that the Iranian regime is increasing its campaigns of arrests and executions in the face of demonstrations, escalating its aggressive repression at home while spreading terrorism abroad.

The conference was held via satellite and internet on Saturday to announce solidarity of expatriate Iranian communities with the popular uprising in Iran. It was held in dozens of cities throughout Europe, Australia, Canada and the United States, with a number of political figures supporting the Iranian resistance speaking at various venues.

Iranians abroad expressed their support for those participating in the uprising with the aim of toppling the regime of Tehran, demanding firm action against the Iranian regime’s terrorist activities.

The organizers of the conference stressed that the Iranian regime is currently at its worst internally and externally, adding that the circumstances have never been as favorable to overthrow the regime as now. link

The only solution to save Iraq .. Hard salvation (3-3)

2018-12-15

Khudair Tahir

after the Iraqis tried to rule themselves with their hands over the history of the modern state, which is 97 years .. And failed in a sudden and catastrophic .. Where they wasted their wealth, and killed each other, and Iraq was political and government employee, parties and citizens .. All are practicing the process of self-destruction and consecration Ruin and continue destruction!

The Iraqis have failed politicians, parties and people throughout the history of the Iraqi state in the simplest tasks, for example: finding a way to lift the garbage from the streets, or to dig sewers and other supplies that do not need technology or genius in management and politics, They failed in everything and proved their inability to run their country.

What's the solution ?

Sovereignty is a relative and absolute concept, for example: the sovereignty of major states such as France, England, and America are divorced, holy and oblivious. But for weak and failing states, sovereignty becomes relative and advanced. (The interests of the people and the country first) and are able to relinquish it as a national duty and not to rely on the need for large, supportive and protective forces.

We have the experiences of the Gulf states, which when they felt weak and the need to protect and build their countries, is the one who initiated and placed himself under American protection, care and guardianship. , And now those who dare to accuse the rulers of the Emirates that they gave up the sovereignty of their country and were agents of America .. as well as the rulers of the other Gulf States, but every Arab wishes to build in his city the beauty and importance of Dubai, and to enjoy calm and political stability and social Available in the Gulf.

The only solution for the Iraqis is to deal with realism and recognize the failure and inability to manage their country, to think about placing the interests of the people and the country first, placing Iraq under American tutelage and repeating the experience of the Gulf states in building and protecting and organizing internal affairs at the hands of a foreign expert.

I do not expect the Iraqis at this level of political underdevelopment and employment of the neighboring countries to build their country and develop, as happened with the Gulf states, which is described by the Iraqi Bedouin backward, if this Bedouin Gulf has real wisdom, which made him avoid gangs of parties and coups and wars and bloodshed.

And the Iraqis after the failure of democracy, and since they lost the guidance and wisdom and political will and the ability to make the right decisions .. The savior them is a military coup under the supervision of the US and the formation of a permanent military government exercise authoritarianism and dictatorship and cruelty is not for the survival of the ruler, as happens in the dictatorships, but to build And the stability of their homeland under the supervision of the United States of America.

In Saudi Arabia, a dictatorial monarchy has been associated with America for more than 70 years with an alliance and guardianship, and now Saudi Arabia enjoys stability, security and the provision of services and welfare for its people.

We must comply with reality. Humility and try to repeat the experience of Saudi Arabia, and it is not logical to wish to become like: Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden in the democratic political system as long as we have genetic impediments to the origin of the composition and the environment of all mental and mental diseases.

In conclusion: if this vision is not implemented, whether by approval or coercion, I promise you will return after fifty years and talk about the same problems and the current ruin and perhaps the situation will be more miserable. link

Samson » December 15th, 2018

Vietnam to become major source for ASEAN buyers

15th December, 2018

Phạm Thiết Hòa, director of ITPC, speaks at the 2018 Export Forum: ASEAN-China Market yesterday in HCM City

As more export orders shift from China to other countries, Việt Nam will become one of the next major sourcing destinations for buyers from ASEAN-member countries, experts said at a meeting yesterday in HCM City.

Phạm Thiết Hòa, director of the HCM City Investment and Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC), said that trade relations between Việt Nam and ASEAN countries had grown rapidly in recent years. “ASEAN is Việt Nam’s fourth largest export market, after the EU, the US and China, he said.

ASEAN economies have a combined population of around 660 million and high economic growth, and Vietnamese firms now have greater opportunities than ever to export to them, according to Hòa. The establishment of ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) three years ago is expected to open up many opportunities for Vietnamese businesses. Compared to other trade agreements, commitments on tariff reductions in the AEC are the most favourable.

Việt Nam plans to complete the AEC tariff-reduction schedule by the end of the year, when tariffs will be cut to zero. To tap into the ASEAN market, Hoà said that Vietnamese exporters should engage in more trade promotions and market surveys, and strengthen linkages with enterprises in target markets. Exporters should also study prices, tastes and trends of consumers in other markets, and offer labels and packaging in English and in local languages.

To meet the requirements of the ASEAN market, enterprises should also build brands, apply technology in production to reduce costs, and improve designs to increase the added value of products. “E-commerce is also essential,” Hoà added.

China market

China is the biggest trading partner of Việt Nam. Vietnamese exports to China reached $38.1 billion in the first 11 months, up 23.2 per cent year-on-year, which was higher than any other markets. As of the end of October, bilateral trade between Việt Nam and China reached $86.9 billion, up 19 per cent year on year.

Last year, bilateral trade between the two countries totalled $93.7 billion. Exports of agricultural, forestry and fishery products were worth more than $8 billion, accounting for 35 per cent of Việt Nam’s total export turnover. At the APEC summit held in Đà Nẵng last year, President Xi Jinping said that China would import goods worth more than $24 trillion over the next 15 years.

China has been Việt Nam’s largest trading partner for more than 10 consecutive years, and Việt Nam is one of China’s 10 largest trading partners, according to the consul general of China in HCM City.The Chinese consulate said that Việt Nam’s government should research different trends in consumption markets and then issue suitable policies to help local exporters.

Exporters must learn about changing markets to sell the products that the market needs, instead of selling products the market already has, the consulate said. Vietnamese enterprises should also improve the marketing of their products, especially to the Chinese market, through major events like the China-ASEAN Fair and Canton Fair, among others.

A traceability system to protect consumers and higher investment in warehousing and logistics to ensure faster delivery were also important. Businesses and individuals should not sell poor quality products for short-term benefits, and instead should have a long-term vision to protect the reputation of the industry, according to the Chinese consulate.

Speaking at the meeting, Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Hằng, head of the marketing division of the Halal Certification Agency, said halal was a thriving industry worth $2.3 trillion in revenue each year globally, attracting not only Islamic countries but also non-Muslim countries. The number of Muslims worldwide is 1.6 billion. With half of ASEAN’s population as Muslim, the halal industry in the ASEAN market has great potential and is continuing to grow, according to Hằng.

Bilateral trade between Việt Nam and ASEAN last year reached US$49.5 billion, a rise of 19.6 per cent over 2016, accounting for 11.7 per cent of the country’s total import and export turnover, according to the General Department of Customs. Last year, total exports from Việt Nam to ASEAN were $21.51 billion, a surge of 23.9 per cent compared to 2016, accounting for 10 per cent of the country’s total exports.

The key exports included telephones and components, computers, electronics and components, iron and steel, machinery and spare parts, textiles, crude oil and petroleum, among others.

Việt Nam’s imports from ASEAN were $28.02 billion in 2017, up 16.4 per cent compared to 2016, accounting for 13.3 per cent of the country’s total imports from all markets. The GDP of ASEAN reached $2.551 billion in 2016. The area is expected to become the world’s fourth largest market by 2030. The 2018 Export Forum: ASEAN-China Market was organised by ITPC under the direction of the HCM City People’s Committee. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum