Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq

Go down

UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq Empty UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:59 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2018/12/16/undp-committed-to-economic-reforms-in-iraq/

UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq

UNDP committed to Economic Reforms in Iraq ScreenHunter-3481-623x346

16th December 2018 in Iraq Industry & Trade NewsPolitics

UNDP is committed to support the economic and regulatory reforms in Iraq

The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) jointly with the Iraqi Ministry of Planning (MoP) organized a consultation session for Director Generals from the Ministry of Higher Education and the Ministry of Planning MoP, to discuss and develop a road map to institutionalize the Regulatory Impact Assessment as an evidence-based approach, and tool for policy making.
The session was intended to introduce a globally adopted tool to systematically and critically review the new and existing regulations, and analyze the projected social, economic and environmental impact, it was also a kickoff process through interactive consultation with key stakeholders, to enrich the discussion on the implementation of the Regulatory Impact Assessment, and reinforce the national ownership for smooth implementation.
The Deputy Minister of Planning, Mr. Qasim Enaya was among the session attendees along with other senior officials. He said:
“The Ministry of Planning is committed to actualize the Regulatory Impact Assessment Approach, and is mandated by its law to review the legislations related to inclusive development, we are also committed to assume our role to ensure the most feasible and effective policies, and regulations available, to produce the greatest economic and social net benefit to society, while simultaneously meeting the needs of government ”.
UNDP Country Director Mr. Gerardo Noto said during the session:
UNDP is fully committed to support the Government of Iraq and the coordinating role of the Ministry of Planning in the implementation and monitoring of the Sustainable Development Goals SDGs, and Agenda 2030. the development agenda which is adopted by Iraq is an integrated, interconnected and comprehensive approach, to inclusive development that should be translated into coherent public policies and regulations, aligned with economic, social and environmental sustainability.
“This consultation is affirmation of a key principle of Agenda 2030 underlined by SDG 16 (16.6 Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels and 16.7 Ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels)”.
Inspired by the government commitment, UNDP asserted its intention to continue the support provided to various government entities that seek economic and regulatory reforms, for inclusive and sustainable development.
This support is provided by UNDP through the Funding Facility for Economic Reform-Federal Project launched in early 2016, to provide technical assistance through the deployment of high caliber international experts to support national reforms agenda.
(Source: UNDP)

n Iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum