Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars

Go down

Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars Empty Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:32 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14768

Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars

12/16/2018

Iranian Ambassador: We aspire to increase trade exchange with Iraq to 20 billion dollars 11886

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, said during a joint economic meeting in Basra on Sunday that Iranian and Iraqi industrialists and traders were keen to raise the level of trade with Iraq from 10 billion to 20 billion dollars. Free on the border.
"The joint border between Iran and Iraq extends for 1400 kilometers, which is a safe border, and we have ten effective border ports with Iraq through which every day through hundreds of trucks," he said in a speech during the forum held at the Cultural Center oil, noting that "Iraq after being liberated Of the gangs of the Mujahideen and the security forces, the Islamic Republic of Iran as it was alongside Iraq in the war against Daash will be with Iraq today for reconstruction and construction.
"The trade exchange between Iran and Iraq reached 10 billion dollars, in addition to the export of gas and electricity, and there are millions are reluctant to trade, treatment and study, a unique situation between the two countries," he said, adding that "the new Iraqi government hope to reach trade between The two countries to 20 billion dollars. "
The Iranian ambassador pointed out that "the Islamic Republic has an embassy and five consulates in Iraq all strive to strengthen cooperation and communication," explaining that "the economy is gaining great importance in foreign relations between countries, and we believe that Iraq needs Iran, Iran needs Iraq."
For his part, Governor of Basra Asaad al-Eidani said in a speech at the forum that "it is necessary to seek economic integration with our neighbors, especially with the Islamic Republic of Iran, especially under the current circumstances," adding that "our ambition in this area focuses on the establishment of commercial areas Free near the border crossings. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum