Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure

Go down

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure Empty Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:13 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14743

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure

12/14/2018

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure 8732

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning announced in its latest statistics that the structure of household expenditure on consumer goods and services has changed compared to the years 2012/2014, 2018/2017, noting that the average household expenditure amounted to 1.2 million dinars per month at paid prices and 1.5 million dinars Per month at market prices.
The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News", "the Central Agency for Statistics and Executive Management of the strategy of poverty alleviation in the Ministry of Planning, in cooperation with the Statistics Authority in the Kurdistan region and the World Bank, the survey and evaluation of poverty in Iraq for 2018, in order to obtain the indicators of social and economic update , The sample size (8640) families in all governorates of Iraq by (360) families in each province, except Baghdad and the Kurdistan region has reached (900) families.
Followed by fuel, housing and lighting (24%), transport (12.1%), clothing and shoes (6.4%), furniture and equipment (6.4%), Household at the fifth rank (5.2%) for 2017-2018 "?
The survey showed that 31% of households spend less than one million dinars per month, 48.2% of households spend between 1 million and less than 2 million dinars per month, 14.6% of households spend between 2 million and less than 3 million monthly, 5.7% of the families agree with three million dinars or more per month.
She pointed out that "the average per capita monthly expenditure reached (212.6) thousand dinars / month at the prices paid and (253.3) thousand dinars / per month market prices," asserting that "the rate of economic activity for individuals aged 15 years and over was (42.8%) with a disparity In the ratio between men (72.7%) and women (13%). "
The Ministry of Planning in its statistics that "the rate of unemployment for adults (15 years and over) was (13.8%)," indicating the rise in "unemployment rates for the age group (15-24) years, reaching (27.5%)."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure Empty The Central Bureau of Statistics and Executive Management of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in the Ministry of Planning and ...

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=76

The Central Bureau of Statistics and Executive Management of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in the Ministry of Planning and ...

2018-12-14

Statistics: 1.2 million dinars average monthly household expenditure 1544824283c51b647256686d34bf36c9cbb3412a89--planning

The Central Bureau of Statistics and Executive Management of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in the Ministry of Planning, in cooperation with the Statistics Authority in the Kurdistan Region and the World Bank, conducted a survey and evaluation of poverty in Iraq for 2018
The Central Bureau of Statistics and Executive Management of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in the Ministry of Planning, in cooperation with the Statistics Authority in the Kurdistan Region and the World Bank, conducted a survey and evaluation of poverty in Iraq in 2018, in order to obtain updated social and economic indicators. The sample size reached (8640) The governorates of Iraq (360) families in each province, except Baghdad and the Kurdistan region has reached (900) families. 
The most important indicators:  
* Tunnels:  
The results showed that the structure of household spending on consumer goods and services has changed compared to the years 2012,2014, 2018/2017 
* Miscellaneous goods and services
, Followed by fuel, housing and lighting (24%), transport (12.1%), clothing and footwear (6.4%), furniture and household equipment (5.2%) in 2017 -2018  
- The average expenditure of the family (1276) thousand dinars / month at the prices paid and (1503) thousand dinars / per month market prices. 
The results of the total expenditure of the family show that  
31% of households spend less than one million dinars per month  
. 48.2% of households spend between one million and two million dinars per month  
. 14.6% of households spend between 2 million and less than 3 million. Monthly  
(5.7%) of the families agree with three million dinars and more per month. 
* Average monthly household spending at paid prices  
- Average prices paid: 
The average monthly household expenditure was calculated at market prices after evaluating the ration card items at their prices in the commercial markets and evaluating the rents for all types of housing according to the prevailing rent rates for the corresponding housing. 
- Average per capita monthly spending (212.6) thousand dinars / month at the prices paid and (253.3) thousand dinars / per month at market prices. The results of the total expenditure per capita show that: 
- (45.7) of individuals spend less than 200 thousand dinars per month  
- (26. Individuals who spend between 200 thousand to less than 300 thousand dinars per month 
- (14) of individuals who spend between 300 to Less than 400 thousand dinars per month 
- (13.3) of individuals who spend 400 thousand dinars or more per month 
* Demographic indicators: 
- The average size of the family in Iraq 6 people, 5.9 in urban, 6.5 in the countryside. 
- The age distribution of individuals indicates that Iraqi society is a young society, with 38.9% of them under the age of 15. The ratio of sex (102.4) for males was low in urban areas (102.0) for rural areas (104.7). 
- The rate of support was 74%, and the rate of support in the rural areas was (84%) more than the urban (71%). 
* Housing:  
The results showed that 72% of the households, 
* Disposal of waste for families: - (53%) is raised by the municipality, (25%) is thrown outside the housing unit, (8%) is placed in dedicated containers, while 13% is burned. 
(98%) of households use liquid gas in the cooking process. 
The average number of hours of electricity supply from the public network was (17) hours per day, and the processing of electricity generated from the joint was (6) hours per day.
(92%) of households are connected to their public water network. 
(11%) of rural households use water from a river / canal / legume / table. • Family sanitation: - (35%) public network, (58%) septic tank, (4%) covered area. 
(69%) of the households have adequate water supply, while the remaining households suffer from poor water supply. 97% of these households use water storage in domestic tanks to treat water scarcity. 
* Durable goods: 
(41.7%) of households own a car (15.9%) of households have a personal computer 
(10.9%) of households own Tablet (iPad), (78.5%) of households have smart phones 
* Education and Culture:  
- Results show 87% of people over the age of 10 are literate, 91.9% are male and 82.1% female.
The net enrollment rate was 92.5%, intermediate (56%) and middle school (29.6%). There was a discrepancy between males and females according to geographic divisions and population groups. 
The survey results showed that the main reason for not attending school is the lack of schools near their areas of residence by (30.3%) and there are special for female social reasons 
by (11.2%). 
* workforce:  
Economic activity for individuals rate aged 15 years and over (42.8%) with a disparity in the ratio between men (72.7) % women (13%).  
- The unemployment rate for adults (15 years and above) (13.8%) 
- rates rose Unemployment for the age group (15-24 years), reaching (27.5%). - half of salaried workers employed by the public sector, work (90%) of women as salaried employees in the public sector  
* donations and assistance:
(25.4%) of households have a pension (95% of households received a ration of 7.5% of households received cash assistance from the government 
4% of households received gifts and assistance from civil society organizations  , 
98% of households indicated that the ration is important for them. 
* shock: 
- The results suggest for families exposed to shocks, it is represented by violence, insecurity, death, illness or injury of a family member, ration loss, forced displacement (17.2%, 16.9%, (16.4%), (15.9) %, (15.5%) (13.7%) (10.2%) respectively  
* personal Status: 
- the current economic situation of families: (13%) good, (56%) unusual, (31%) bad 
- the economic situation and the general Lalla The secret is currently compared to January of 2014 (44%) worse, 
(40%) as it was the same as before 2014, (16)% better
The percentage of families who have not been exposed to shock (63.7%) is 
the economic situation of the family during the next two years: 
17% worse, 34% the same, 17% better, 32% vague.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum