Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 12/12/18

Go down

Mountain Goat   12/12/18 Empty Mountain Goat 12/12/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:28 pm

December 12, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

If you are normally lazy in reading my Newsletter you better change your mind today and read this one from cover to cover.

I have some simply amazing news for you today. This is news that no one wants to miss. No one else can put together and understand it.

Yes, you are not going to get this news for these idiotic gurus. Of course they will all take my newsletter and use it now on their conference calls. Wait and watch what they do, as usual. TNT Tony and Frank26 being the biggest culprits. So if they are reading this now all I ask is you keep the news real and accurate as I report it. Don’t adlib and make up stories on things I did not say.

So this rumor that the RV is going to happen this week (Tues – Sunday) is just a rumor being driven again by this idiot fat man TNT Tony. If I were you I would not even give it a second thought. I absolutely know someone in Iraq is jerking him around and as usual he is too dumb to realize it. Either that or he knows he is being used and jerking you around.

More news….

So if you are now paying attention we see a sudden shift in the news media from Iraq to reporting now mainly on the RECONSTRUCTION EFFORTS being of the main topics. Why?

The reason why is because this is the main efforts now by the GOI. The trend of the news is the trend of the main efforts of the government. Get it? This is one lesson we all should know by now.

We definitely, more importantly, see a very sudden shift in the US strategy and willingness for participation in this reconstruction effort. I believe this is a complete turnaround in the Trump administration from the Obama administration. We see much more support and willingness now to assist the Iraqi state. We also know too that the timing is now right. With the setback caused by the ISIS war and the election basically over, Iraq is now ready to go on like a runner at the starting gate, they are ready to take off.

Oh – but you say they still don’t have the last of the 8 ministers seated. How does this impact or stall this process? Well it seems, as I will show you today, that the GOI has run on the ridiculous maze of a spinning wheel in their little cage long enough and are ready to move on. But how to do they do this since there is still constitutional formalities for these ministers?

Now let me tell everyone a little SECRET. Did you wonder why Mahdi does not want to administer the Interior minster’s job by proxy? He is an older man and can not do this job and also keep up with the other work of the prime minister. As we know there is much difficulty consensus in getting a firm candidate in place for this position. This come mostly from the Iranian backed sector of the government. Legally they can bypass any hearing for a dismissal of Mahdi by a no confidence vote as long as he takes on a proxy for these positions. Remember this is his willingness to do the job himself. But can he realistically do it? The answer is NO and he knows it too. So what do they do?

If you have been following the news you know it has been months now already in getting these last remaining 8 ministers in place, the minister of the interior now being the most critical. Why is this one particular minister so critical?

Can you think for a change and use your own brain? Do I have to spoon feed you again?

Hint – What are the responsibilities of this ministry? This ministry will be the disbursing agent for the Iraqi govt for the funding for the projects funded by the donor countries for this 5 year reconstruction plan. Does this mean anything to you? Remember when Nori al-Maliki decided to maintain this position by proxy and he used it to steal billions from the CBI? So first of all they are not going to give any PM a chance to allow this to happen again, especially now. This would certainly cut of all investment from Iraq should this occur again. A lesson learned and learned the hard way for Iraq. Oh – but is Mahdi takes on a proxy for this position won’t this allow him this availability to steal too?

Glad you asked that today…..So this leads us into my SECRET.

Secondly, so my SECRET today is that finally the US has stepped up and agreed to assist in providing a sound mechanism for disbursing the projects funded by the donor countries acting much like the Interior minister but officially (of course) only in an advisory capacity. Of course they do not want this to get out into the main stream news media channels, as it might appear that the US is interfering again. So you see why the emphasis on getting this minister now shifted. But we won’t tell anyone….will we? This will be our little SECRET…lol..lol..lol.. See complete article below in the articles section.

So now do you wonder why the news today is so wonderful and outstanding. Finally the USA is going to have a real impact and is teaming up with Iraq. This by the way is also very good for our investment and for the American economy too and will give it a huge boost, as it did in post WW II when the US companies flocked to Europe to rebuild it. Remember that boom in America during the 1950’s – 60’s? This was all in part due to these efforts. But remember we are here to learn how this all impacts our investment and so do you think I would be wasting all my keystrokes today if it didn’t? This is all VERY, VERY good for our investment. Do you think the USA is going to invest billions if they can’t get their profits out of Iraq? And how about transferring funds in and out of Iraq for other purposes in the process? Yes, Iraq will need to have an international tradable currency. I luv it…!! I am excited. Are you?

The shift with USA commitments is late but we will take it…lol..lol..lol.. It should have occurred months ago but this election cycle delayed everything. We know that there is a 5 year plan 2018-2022 to rebuild and reconstruct the damage done by ISIS war (2014-2017). A year of this plan is now gone with little to nothing to show for it.

Remember that Iraq has not even reconstructed all the damage done by the 2003 war. Many towns still do not have clean running water or electricity. We know contracts have gone out to share the effort between the American company General Electric and the German company Siemens to get the power grid back up and build power plants using the gas from Iraq. They estimate it may take 2 years to complete the grid and get Iraq off Iranian electricity. There is also a railroad planned to run between the ports and straight thru Iraq into Iran. So there is lots to do and it will take a projected 100 billion + to complete.

As far as I know I am still hearing good news on the reinstatement process and it is still on target for LATE Dec or EARLY Jan period. I know there are lots of rumors now flying around as usual about some window of opportunity for an RV happening this entire week. This is simply NOT true.

So in this regards, I had a recent conversation with my CBI representative and the following is what I was told in response to my questions. I believe that these chat sessions are helpful and I am glad to have at least one source to go to for REAL and HONEST insight and information on this process.

Is there a plan now to RV the currency this week sometime?

NO and I would not tell you if there was! The dinar is not planned for a revaluation. The dinar must first go through a “reinstatement” process. This is a series of approvals but we believe we are close. So these are just rumors. There is no “revaluation” planned. (I have been telling everyone this now for years. Any significant change in value that we want comes from the “float” on the currency once it is reinstated. This is NOT a revaluation but a market drive on the rate due to speculation. It will then settle down to what the IMF calls its “nominal effective rate”)

In Europe we hearing you are already educating the citizens on the new smaller category notes. Is this true?

Yes, the CBI has recently launched the issuance of the second edition of banknotes categories (25000, 10000.1000, 500.250) dinars. These versions have high level security features and are more usable. We have not yet issued any other small categories.

Is there any plans to take these 25,000 and 10,000 notes out of circulation soon?

NO. The current effort now is just to replace the amounts now already in circulation with cleaner, more secure versions. The CBI has already reduced the amount of these denominations as needed for currency reform. (I was also told that these notes would remain in circulation for at least 10 more years in the future and the plan is to use them mostly for inter-banking transactions for trading partners and not common street use.)

Many are saying the dinar is now international. Is this true?

Confirmed by the CBI – DINAR IS NOT YET INTERNATIONALLY REINSTATED

The CBI also wanted to tell me that Iraq’s currency is NOT yet internationally recognized as it still has to be reinstated in the financial trading sectors as from the war sanctions. They know about lots of rumors and speculation is floating around that is it. They told me that it is one thing to be ready and have all the banking reforms in place in order to conduct international transactions but another reality to conduct business with the outside banking system once again using a VALUED dinar. Currently they are attempting to make this transition to de-peg off the dollar but it is difficult but they know it has to be done and is planned “sooner than later”.

What remains in this process to get ready for a reinstatement of the dinar?

The said that the dinar has gone through the currency reform process and is ready. There is nothing more for the CBI to do in this regard except the CBI must conduct the final phase of the “project to delete the zeros”. It is now more of a political will and cautionary measures, notably the stability of the dinar against the dollar and keeping inflation down by up to 2% at the level of foreign reserves within the rates according to international standards with foreign reserve cash for Iraq (we know the reserves are now above these needed levels).

Did the CBI get approval last year also about this same time?

Yes, but the process was held up do to technical matters (I took this reply to mean the violation of the 2% spread we all know happened). It did not go forward again until March (this was exactly what we can infer from the articles from that time period). Then to complete the new Government ministerial cab and the process of economic reform and economic stability as the Government curriculum meeting comes as the IMF to review and evaluate the efforts The Central Bank. There are conditions of security and economic shocks if it is to be successful in achieving its annual plans and goals. Also combating money laundering and terrorist financing is an ongoing major concern in the process.

I asked when will this next consultation occur?

I was told it was not yet scheduled and was supposed to take place in September but is late due the election saga and not having a government to talk to. The CBI is hoping for a late December consultation meeting with a stable government in place.

I then thanked the representative and ended my call.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

According to media reports, today, Mahdi will be allowed to pass 4 ministerial portfolios that the deferral of the other 4 to 2019 with the Department of Acting, headed by the Ministries of Defense and Interior and Justice, if differences continue on the candidates between the political blocs.

This information confirms that next Tuesday's meeting may not witness the completion of Abdul-Mahdi's cabin in full as a result of continued negotiations with the leaders of the blocks, ESPECIALLY THE CONSTRUCTION BLOCK, which insists on Faleh Fayadh as the sole candidate for the portfolio of the Interior, and the bloc of reform and reconstruction and "Suron" who reject his candidacy.

It seems that the Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, has listened to the advice of the leader of the Sadrist movement and the coalition of others, "Moqtada al-Sadr," to decide to manage the portfolios of faltering ministers agree on their proxy candidates.

(Mnt Goat – I hope everyone can see how this news now fits into the news of the USA stepping up to assist in the functions of the ministry of the Interior? The emphasis and pressure is now off Mahdi as they can now defer the headache till later in 2019 and get on with the reconstruction efforts since if they don’t they are going to lose billions of investors. Remember the article from last week when they talked about Kuwaiti investors about to pull out of their agreements due to delays and indecisions by the Iraqi government (in forming their govt)? All this stagnation is only hurting Iraq.

Do you see how this all is interconnected. We must watch and study the entire news within Iraq and connect the pieces to get the picture we need to see. This picture is REALITY not some factitious every day / any day hype about an RV. Get it now? Oh – you’re beginning to see the light? Good! )

More news….

US ANNOUNCEMENT: INTENTION TO INVEST 9 BILLION IN IRAQ AS THE BIGGEST HISTORIC EVENT OF THE CURRENT YEAR

US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman on Monday described the US Chamber of Commerce's announcement of its intention to invest in Iraq as "the biggest historic event of the current year."

"US companies are planning to invest about $ 9 billion," Sileman said at a press conference held by the US Chamber of Commerce in Baghdad. "There are many investment projects in the oil, gas and health sectors,

Suleiman pointed out that 'the new Iraqi government needs to ease controls and restrictions on investment companies because it can absorb unemployment'.

More news….

U.S. DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO "TOMORROW PRESS": WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE PARTICIPATION OF IRAQIS IN THE RECONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ.

"We are delighted to host more than 100 businessmen representing more than 50 American companies, and we are delighted with the participation and support of the Government of Iraq," Hud told Al-Ghad Press.

"There is a significant participation of a number of Iraqi ministers in the Conference of the American Chamber of Commerce, including the Minister of Water Resources, telecommunications and health, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussain, representatives of the Foreign Ministry and other ministers, all of whom are open," he said.

"We look forward to investment opportunities to engage with Iraqis in rebuilding their country after they are liberated from ISIS," he said.

More news….

BUSINESS CONFERENCE IN IRAQ LENDS OPPORTUNITY FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ACQUAINTANCE BETWEEN US COMPANIES AND IRAQI COMPANIES

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals revealed on Tuesday the availability of 120 investment opportunities within its subsidiaries during the participation of the ministry in the conference of the US trade mission in Baghdad.

(Mnt Goat – folks I can not over emphasize this latest sudden change in attitude and direction by the US in coming onboard with the reconstruction effort. Didn’t I say over a year ago that when we finally witness the US kicking in to provide companies that then and only then would we see a change around in Iraq? I also at that time questioned what the hell the US was waiting for, since to me, it seemed that this was golden goose about ready to lay the golden eggs, why not be there to snatch the eggs? But we now understand these things take time and the Trump administration now is coming onboard and this is a VERY reassuring thing for us investors.

The full article is in the articles section today and I encourage everyone to read it. )

More news….

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Mnt Goat video pick of the week within my Facebook video section. Here is the link to it.

=68.ARCOxHgn9L9FWPLZtL1IlEB3o101A5TH38TDFoi099P7G3H8DPvVtYR71i_THU2A9kPr-xsiuT0w5BAohO_KYjq4a9tNFc9BwVe-ofWrFhL6duVCndYtyOJe0yNmI5tZJP6uhktLCqPgHz1p70yt_vE6x0QOtIOesbJJwdWPV6RrkJCRgqmgHxIpkhJzYduTzQV29zHVYrbeovwbRsXgY3kTUNOGCaCeKwkd3qg0t2oCIl8sElSRPRsuTvmWVeqDEL6P70i2Z4u1R5GWqIehlUpJw5hLEhxh-c1fUzzoDvQnO8bUcMxkMHZ3PHfvG7rEI2sDYvevEZ-snqCQkiPThPY&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/324475141709012/

I am presenting these insights into the H. W. Bush and his immediate family as well as the past elders of the family because we need to realize what we fail to do when we do not analyze and truly study people before we given them our trust and elect them into office. We need now to take this Bush family as an example of what we have done to the country as a result of this negligence and learn from it. By learning we have a chance not to repeat it.

Very often we listen more to their campaign rhetoric and slogans rather than FACTUAL history and record of their performance. This has been the problem all along and why so many of these charlatans seem to come out of nowhere and into politics and into our lives. We complain that we have only choices of the least of evils to choose from. We make comments like – “when will we ever see a good president again”. Well…..why do we have only these choices? Is it our fault or some imaginary person we are going to blame?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BRINGS 50 US COMPANIES TO THE IRAQI MARKET FOR MUTUAL PARTNERSHIP

The US Embassy announced on Sunday, December 9, 2018, that it buys 17% of Iraqi oil exports.

The US embassy in Baghdad said in a statement that: "exports will not be limited to oil only, but Iraq will be a regional economic leader once again," adding that "the American Chamber of Commerce brought 50 US companies to the Iraqi market to conduct partnerships and provide sophisticated goods, To a mutual partnership with Iraq. "

Guest of the truth program on the radio " Sputnik " economic expert Dr. Hammam al-Shamma, says on the subject:

"Iraqi oil contains some specifications that are suitable for US refineries, so the US purchase of Iraqi oil, because of the need for refineries for this oil, and not to the subject of competitive with other countries."

And if this percentage is small compared to the American influence on Iraq, says al-Shamma: "This proportion came in accordance with the US need for Iraqi oil, and the needs of refineries, in addition to a media misunderstanding REGARDING THE COMPETITION BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND THE EUROPEAN UNION TO WIN MONEY IN IRAQ, for example, some of the Iraqi power plants were founded by the German company Siemens and another by the American GE, and thus the entry of the two companies came as a result of the need and not for competition.

"As for the oil sector, opportunities are available to invest in it, despite the difficulties. In the other economic fields, I think that Iraq is obliged to do more to provide the environment for international companies. But the environment surrounding the investment process is not appropriate, especially the security aspect, and WITH REGARD TO PRIVATIZATION, THE SUBJECT IS STILL EARLY TO START, BECAUSE OF THE EXISTENCE OF SOCIAL AND POLITICAL PROBLEMS, the public sector needs to be modernized and developed, this sector can structure itself and provide Iraqi jobs is serious in overcoming the obstacles that stand in this issue and in order to attract investment. "

"Iraq will be forced to implement US sanctions against Tehran ," he said. "Iraq will not be able to pay the value of imports from Iran because the payment will be in US dollars, which is in US banks. On investments will be limited in Iraq, the latter is not interested, and will be compensated a lot of Iranian exports from other sources. "

BUSINESS CONFERENCE IN IRAQ LENDS OPPORTUNITY FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ACQUAINTANCE BETWEEN US COMPANIES AND IRAQI COMPANIES

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals revealed on Tuesday the availability of 120 investment opportunities within its subsidiaries during the participation of the ministry in the conference of the US trade mission in Baghdad.

The Director General of the Technical Department in the ministry, Nasser Idris Al-Madani said in a statement read by "Economy News", "This conference is an opportunity for knowledge and acquaintance between US companies and Iraqi companies public and private sectors, especially companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals specialized in various industries including mechanical, engineering, Pharmaceutical and food, where the ministry has more than (120) investment opportunities. "

Al-Madani added that "the United States of America is the most developed western and global countries in various industrial sectors and can benefit from its expertise and potential through the transfer of expertise, skills and modern technology to develop the Iraqi industry sector and other sectors such as health, oil and water resources.

He called on the Iraqi government to "expedite the entry of these companies to Iraq through the facilitation of procedures and laws and controls for this."

MEETING A BROAD MECHANISM FOR DISBURSING THE PROJECTS FUNDED BY THE DONOR COUNTRIES

The technical agent of the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, Jaber Abdul Khaji, discussed during the meeting a broad mechanism for disbursing the projects funded by the donor countries to the strategic management in order to SPEED UP THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECTS IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ADVANCED CADRES IN THE MINISTRY AND THE DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.

Khaji said in a statement received by Iraq News that "a working mechanism has been put in place to consider spare orders and additional periods and to receive projects with the participation of the beneficiaries and the concerned parties without causing delay and WITHOUT THE NEED FOR MEDIA CORRESPONDENCE AND COMMUNICATION with the Customs to facilitate the process of introducing materials and devices used in the projects "He said.

He stressed "the need to reduce the movements and communications exchange and check the advances as soon as possible IN ORDER TO SPEED UP THE COMPLETION OF WORK AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECTS in the service of citizens."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum