Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time!

4 posters

Go down

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! Empty Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time!

Post by shakes4life Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! YEAH!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! Empty Re: Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time!

Post by changed4ever Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Shakes, this might be a new leaf for us, we agree!

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! Empty Re: Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time!

Post by red88lx Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm

changed4ever wrote:Shakes, this might be a new leaf for us, we agree!
you mean this is what was holding up the rv
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Nope. Don't think she was given a fair trial and the evidence was not handled properly.

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

we all know she wasnt given a fair trial but how is that a new leaf for everyone else
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 pm

New leaf for Shakes and me. The two of us agreed!

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 pm

changed4ever wrote:New leaf for Shakes and me. The two of us agreed!

LOL....I'm sure you will find we have much more we agree on than NOT!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Amanda KNOX.....NOT GUILTY......about time! Empty Welcome Home Amanda Knox!

Post by phantomssecret Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 am

Amanda Knox arrived at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport this evening and told cheering friends and supporters she was "overwhelmed" to be home.

"They're reminding me to speak in English, because I'm having problems with that," Knox said, her voice trembling. "I'm really overwhelmed right now. I was looking down from the airplane, and it seemed like everything wasn't real."

After she teared up during earlier brief thank yous by her parents and her U.S. legal adviser, Knox, who was freed this week after four years in an Italian prison for a murder she has steadfastly denied committing, spoke only briefly at a podium while wearing a loose gray sweater over a black T-shirt, after a supporter shouted, "Welcome Home, Amanda."

"What's important for me to say is just thank you to everyone who has believed in me, who has defended me, who has supported my family," she said. "My family's the most important thing to me right now, and I just want to go and be with them."

She took no questions and left the room with her family.

Knox's arrival in Seattle on a British Airways flight out of London capped an emotional rollercoaster for the 24-year-old woman. Her legs buckled and she nearly collapsed when the Italian court threw out her murder conviction Monday and released her from prison, where she'd spent almost four years.

Knox and ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were convicted in 2009 of killing Knox's British roommate, Meredith Kercher. Knox was serving a 26-year prison term, and Sollecito was given a 25-year sentence.

Theodore Simon, the Knox family's U.S. legal adviser, told those assembled for Knox's airport homecoming not to forget about Kercher.

"Let us not forget that Meredith was Amanda's friend, and I know Amanda and the family wants you to remember Meredith and to keep the Kercher family in your prayers," Simon said.

He added that Knox's return ended "a trying and grueling, four-year, nightmarish marathon that no child or parent should have to endure," but that Monday's Italian court decision "unmistakably announced to the world" that she was not guilty in Kercher's killing.

http://news.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-overwhelmed-she-returns-home-seattle-223402103.html
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum