Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18

Go down

"Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18 Empty "Not a Laughing Manner" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/10/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 am

KTFA

Samson » December 10th, 2018

Center: Islamic banking in Iraq is in line with international standards
LINK

MilitiaMan » December 10th, 2018

This is telling me they have tapped into one of the largest markets in the world. Not a laughing matter. It is actually very very bullish for our investment. They are recognized now for having been caught up to and in line with international standards.. Well done! ~ MM

Samson » December 10th, 2018

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim urges to make Victory Day a starting point for a major development and service revolution

2018/12/10 8:53

The head of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, expressed pride and pride on the first anniversary of the day of victory on gangs calling for terrorism in Iraq.

"We express our great pride and pride in the anniversary of the victory day, which was achieved with the blessings, guidance and visions of the supreme religious authority, its blessed fatwa, its patriarchal vision and the bases of our heroes in the security forces of all kinds and the popular, tribal and peshmerga groups," the statement said. Terrorism defeated Daheshi ". "As we commemorate this great victory, we urge security decision-makers and our heroes in the security forces to preserve this historic achievement," he added.

He also urged Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, "the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives to take this occasion a step towards the journey of reconstruction of liberated cities and cities of editors and a point to launch a revolution of development and service in the country, and the mercy and tenderness of our martyrs, and blessed efforts made the Iraqi victory." LINK

Party Solution: to be the day of victory to build state institutions

10th December, 2018

Park Party Solution, Monday, the Iraqi people on the occasion of the first anniversary of victory over the preacher, stressing that the day of victory to start the construction of state institutions.

"We congratulate the Iraqi people on the first anniversary of the triumph of our heroic armed forces, our valiant security forces, our brave fighters in the Peshmerga, the popular crowd and the tribal volunteers to organize the state of terrorist superstition," the party said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "Perhaps our celebration of this great occasion is a confirmation of the unity of the will of the Iraqi people to reject terrorism and fight extremism, and to strengthen the cohesion of the community among all segments of the Iraqi people."

The party continued: "At a time when we bless and share with our Iraqi people the celebrations of the Great Day of Victory, we remember the lives of our martyrs, the righteous supporter of victory and the icon of liberation, and on this occasion to be the starting line to unite efforts and unify the pace of building the state of institutions." LINK

Officially: Green Zone opens to citizens

10th December, 2018

The Directorate of Public Traffic, Monday, opened the streets of the Green Zone in front of the movement of citizens.

A security source told Mawazine News that "the traffic began to open the green streets in front of the movement of citizens at 5 pm in implementation of the decision of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi." "The streets of the area will close at 10 pm," he said.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has decided to open the fortified Green Zone in front of the movement of citizens for 5 hours a day for two weeks. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum