Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WIsdom Post - October 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WIsdom Post - October 3rd

+6
zonepirate
coloradobound
his4evr2c
alajim
Keys
Nav
10 posters

Go down

WIsdom Post - October 3rd Empty WIsdom Post - October 3rd

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Love your optimism, but would like to know why you feel that we will see the RV today because we have heard that the RV is here so many times before...

[Wisdom] I was under the impression that it would make more sense that all the Forex sites should be closed for this to be released and thought we SHOULD see this "with in the next 24 hours"

[Wisdom] that was Yesterday!

[9:12:43 AM] [Wisdom] thought it would make more sense if it showed up when Forex opened TODAY! Ok I was wrong there, a little....

[9:13:19 AM] [Wisdom] Won't happen at opening of US Forex at 8am eastern....

[9:14:12 AM] [Wisdom] I won't go into what I was told cuz I promised I wouldn't spill it, but I can tell you it's supposed to show up as I had said, Today, this morning... just won't be at opening

[Wisdom] and I'M TELLING YOU, I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT because of what I've heard....

[9:14:26 AM] [Wisdom] I have NOT MISSED a night sleep in at least a few months when I was sure this was coming out of hiding, and couldn't believe it when it hadn't. And you all saw what happened to our economy at that time. We were devistated world wide but especially here as a nation

[9:14:37 AM] [Wisdom] It should have been a blessing at the 11th hour so it would seem

[9:15:34 AM] [drillsgtdad] Wisdom i was reading your posts... and I went to cbi.iq and they are still auctioning dinar for 1170 per usd... that was as of today???
[drillsgtdad] drillsgtdad Wisdom do you think they would still sell if they had R/V'd??

[9:16:11 AM] cowgirlintex Wisdom saays u can sell the store tomorrow

[Wisdom] Well it's now coming down to the wire, and from what I recieved over the past 18 hours, it is on it's way TODAY

[Wisdom] drillsgtdad It's already out of their hands at this point and so they will do business as usual,

[9:16:47 AM] [Wisdom] they will be doing as they always will until this hits and changes the value and then they will still have auctions, just at a different rate for the next days trading

[9:17:19 AM] [Wisdom] Think about it this way.... There IS a fact now coming to light that this RV is a basket of currencies that will as everyone has suspected be coming out at the same time. So, think of it this way, each country submits their currencies value to be calculated into the basket, some will go UP and some will go down whether they like it or not, it's just all calculated by what each countries able to back it with, oil, precious metals, mineral wealth ect... this took quite a while, now for some of the smaller countries to keep a float, they are able to buy into some of the other currencies to back their own economy and keep it stable. This is what's been going on with all the money transfers and loans within the World bank groups, and IMF. Some of the largest calculated transfers in the history of the world. And you see only the surface of what's been viewed by the public...

[9:17:46 AM] [Wisdom] This all had to be done with the cooperation of the major powers and world banks, getting them all on line and up to date as WE HERE were witness to, we watched as all this was coming into being and it was an extremely long drawn out process.... It's DONE FOLKS!!

[9:18:30 AM] [Wisdom] Now to cut to the chase, It won't be released at the opening of the FOREX this morning, but get ready.... we're not supposed to know it's Coming TODAY!!

[9:19:31 AM] [Wisdom] I'll be waiting PATIENTLY for this to hit as EXPECTED!! This Has Been .... Words Of Wisdom!

[9:24:20 AM] [Wisdom] cowgirlintex We seem to be just waiting on the final stage of this to kick it out!

[9:24:59 AM] [bigpat] Wisdom sounds like you are saying we are going live today?

[9:25:15 AM][Wisdom] bigpat Yes and it's kept me up ALL DANG NIGHT!! I was on here since 4am pacific and I usually go to sleep around 2 or 3 am, so by 4 I had to get up cause I knew I wasn't gonna be SLEEPING!!!

[9:27:25 AM] [Wisdom] bigpat I'm expecting more than I have in Months, wouldn't loose sleep over any of this after THIS LONG if you know what I mean. I'm so burned out that any time it's been called before I just figured I'd just wake up rich, this time was different

[Wisdom] I'll leave it at that!

Nav

Back to top Go down

WIsdom Post - October 3rd Empty Re: WIsdom Post - October 3rd

Post by Keys Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Does anyone know who "Wisdom" is?

Where does he post?

He sure seems like he's positive the RV will happen today.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm

OkieFan

Wisdom Intel was posted by an OOM Mod, asells initially, but when posted by a Mod, you are unable to post any comments, so I cut & pasted it so we could because I was looking for an explanation for his enthusiasm...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 pm

[9:14:12 AM] [Wisdom] I won't go into what I was told cuz I promised I wouldn't spill it, but I can tell you it's supposed to show up as I had said, Today, this morning... just won't be at opening

Why ? Make me wonder why should we trust anyone who won't "spill the beans".....if you ain't going to tell it, don't tell it !!! shame
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Its all rumor until the money is in your hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Who is purplehelmet300?

Hope his Intel is true, but once again another source sharing Intel with no proof other than he is getting confirmations from everywhere...

If Maliki is cooperating, the only proof will be the confirmation that the Erbil Agreement has finally been implemented... Otherwise, this is just another Rumor...

[purplehelmet300] Hi All - I only have a few minutes so wanted to tell you my family has told me everything has been resolved with M and he is no longer an obstacle. All is on track and still getting pegged to the pound to be seen this week. Keep the faith!
9:08 AM [purplehelmet300] ALL is RESOLVED!!! you will see this very soon - Confirmations coming in from all over - ALL is RESOLVED!
9:09 AM [purplehelmet300] Sorry got run - on call - BUT you will be getting more confirmations today from everywhere - Just keep an eye out!

******* WHO Is Purplehelmet? *****
[bluestarlite] purplehelmet is no fly by night poster! He just doesn't post very much. He's a doctor and worked on soldiers in the ME and when he saved them they gave him their purple hearts to put on his helmet. He has family in the military and is credible IMO

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

WIsdom Post - October 3rd Empty Wisdom Who are You

Post by his4evr2c Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm

@Moderators please Be Careful Moderators Please Delete Unsubstantiated Opinions. If they cannot Substantiate their Opinion Kick them off till they have Proof...
Could we Do a Dinar only membership and they have to Email a picture of Their Dinars before they can Post Here. Hate the hopium?
Need Real Input & Do not put on DinarRecaps unless Substantiated please :?: Embarassed Embarassed
@Moderators You are doing a Good Job! Razz Razz ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: His2Bless
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by coloradobound Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 pm

his4evr2c wrote:@Moderators please Be Careful Moderators Please Delete Unsubstantiated Opinions. If they cannot Substantiate their Opinion Kick them off till they have Proof...
Could we Do a Dinar only membership and they have to Email a picture of Their Dinars before they can Post Here. Hate the hopium?
Need Real Input & Do not put on DinarRecaps unless Substantiated please :?: Embarassed Embarassed
@Moderators You are doing a Good Job! Razz Razz ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: His2Bless

Don't you like the entertainment???
coloradobound
coloradobound

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:26 pm

his4evr2c wrote:@Moderators please Be Careful Moderators Please Delete Unsubstantiated Opinions. If they cannot Substantiate their Opinion Kick them off till they have Proof...

They would have to delete almost everything if they deleted opinions, rumors and unsubstantiated intel... I have seen very little that has been accompanied by any proof or means to substantiate (or was accurate for that matter). Most "intel" on here is from unnamed sources and there is always conflicting intel. Even the articles have to be translated from Arabic and unless you know Arabic you can only assume the translation is accurate. Just treat all as rumor and try to enjoy the ride!!

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:41 pm

his 4ever,

Be careful what you ask for, this site would get might empty if they did all of that,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Wisdom may be from Planet Dinar. There was a mod named Wisdom there before they started charging and I don't know if he is still there. I don't know much about him except that he was very nice and talked like a good Christian brother. I don't know if he is a member of any other site under another name.

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Guess those were words of Wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

his4evr2c

Be careful what you wish for because that would include Okie, Bear, Poppy2, Bulldog, Rich Queen, etc., etc.

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Nav wrote:his4evr2c

Be careful what you wish for because that would include Okie, Bear, Poppy2, Bulldog, Rich Queen, etc., etc.
Wink :bball: :cheers:
No it would not include yawl because Yawl have a Good Godly reputation!!!
I just would like the Rumor on OOM to be somewhat Subtanitated so we can decide for Ourselves As Yawl Know "The Truth Sets Us Free
☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: IMHO
His2Bless
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Nav wrote:his4evr2c

That is a very thinly veiled shot that would include Okie, Bear, Poppy2, Bulldog and Rich Queen. Would you have occasion to take another?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum