Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees

3 posters

Go down

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees Empty 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:09 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14659

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees

12/08/2018

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees 6699

Economy News Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday a loan of 75 million dinars for citizens and employees to buy residential units in investment projects.
The Bank's Information Office said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News that "as part of the Bank's policy aimed at supporting employees and citizens and to contribute to alleviate the housing crisis and encourage the marketing of housing units in investment projects, it was decided to grant a loan of 75 million dinars, In the newly implemented investment projects in all governorates of Iraq according to geographical area.
The statement added that "this requires that the completion rate of the unit qualifies it to provide its mortgage to guarantee the loan and the name of the borrower exclusively," noting that "a citizen wishing to buy a residential unit of residential complexes that have been completed and rehabilitated by several companies in Baghdad and the provinces, The bank with the housing apartment until a loan of 75 million dinars. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees Empty Re: 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees

Post by najamsoc Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 am

I don’t remember it happening, even though I was doing business in Baghdad back then. Did this loan influence the market a lot?
Kuwait is one of the best countries for doing business I’ve been to, honestly. The government does a lot for the local people and the businessmen. They really take good advantage of the oil they have there. Thanks to Mortgage Advice Bristol, I raised some good money there and then invested them in a company in the UK. I took a lot of risks back then, investing in a small oil company in Kuwait, but it did pay off in full.

najamsoc

Back to top Go down

75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees Empty Re: 75 million dinars loan Rafidain housing for citizens and employees

Post by Mission1st Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:44 pm

Im not great at math, but 75,000,000 divided by 1459(ish) is 51,000 US dollars. 
Im not great at banking either but that is not going to build much housing

Am I making a mistake somewhere??
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum