Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end

Go down

Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end Empty Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:46 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/2018/12/7/%D9%85%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

[rtl]Negotiations to complete the Iraqi [/rtl]
[rtl]government reach a dead end[/rtl]

7 December 2018

Negotiations to complete the Iraqi government reach a dead end 368

Iraqi government officials and politicians in Baghdad said on Friday that negotiations between the political blocs on the  crisis of the completion of the government reached a dead end after the rejection of the camp of [rtl]"[/rtl]construction [rtl]"[/rtl] led by Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Ameri , backed by Iran, replacing his candidate to take over the Interior Ministry Faleh Fayyad , Parliamentary reform, supported by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Haidar al-Abadi and Ammar al-Hakim, the assumption of Fayyad position, as the Ministries of Interior and Defense must be occupied by two independent personalities .

On October 25, the Iraqi parliament granted confidence to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi with 14 other ministers, but sharp disagreements led to the rejection of eight ministers of trust, and remained vacant until now - the Ministries of Defense, Interior, Justice, Planning, Migration and Education Higher culture. 

The prime minister failed to pass the rest of his ministers in parliament because of sharp differences within the country's Shiite forces. 

On Friday, a senior Iraqi government official told the "New Arab" that the negotiations had virtually ceased on Thursday evening and that there were no political efforts inside Baghdad except for what the commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guards, General Qassem Soleimani, Efforts to bring the views of the parties, stressing that "Soleimani is no longer the absolute person in Baghdad because of the  opposition of Moqtada al-SadrAnd figures such as Iyad Allawi, Haidar al-Abadi and Osama Najafi, and their rejection of the pressure exercised by the Iranian General to nominate Faleh al-Fayadh Minister of Interior, which could be considered an unusual event in Iraq since the US invasion of the country.

He added that "the hopes now heading towards Najaf to resolve the issue in a way to resolve the withdrawal of nomination Fayadh and another nomination instead of within the parliamentary bloc, where has been sent several requests to the Office of the reference Ali Sistani to intervene, and there are signs in the coming days," pointing out that "Najaf may Gives support to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, push him to choose a candidate for the Ministry of Interior specifically before him, away from the two Shiite political camps. 

Ali al-Sunaid, leader of the alliance "victory" led by Haider al-Abadi, has revealed last Wednesday, that the commander of the Quds Force arrived in Baghdad "to pressure the political forces to pass the former leader of the Popular Popular militia, Faleh Fayyad, for the post of Minister of Interior, What Soleimani wants "can not be achieved," because of what he called "the will of Iraq," asserting that his coalition "rejects any foreign interference from any country was."

A member of the parliamentary reform coalition said that "dialogue can not work unless the building coalition replaces its candidates who have objections." He stressed to the "new Arab" that the insistence of "building" on Fayadh as a candidate for the Interior Ministry " . 

He said that his coalition is ready to negotiate, in the event of the replacement of some of the names brought by the former Speaker of Parliament to Parliament, indicating that "the situation now crisis after the return of the atmosphere before the agreement on the nomination of Abdul Mahdi as prime minister." 

He added that "the recent crisis caused the unity of the reform alliance, having suffered from the disintegration of the past period," and ruled out that it is agreed to complete the composition of the government of Abdul Mahdi, unless a radical change for the candidates.

On the other hand, parliamentarians renewed in the building alliance their adherence to Fahil Fayadh, a sole candidate for the post of Minister of the Interior. 

"The candidate for the Interior Ministry will not withdraw, and the final word is for the prime minister and the deputies, in accordance with the constitutional and legal contexts," said a member of the Iraqi parliament for the construction of Haider al-Fawadi. 

This comes in light of the growing criticism of the Prime Minister, accusing him of "weakness and restraint" of the political blocs and their will in the file naming ministers, and away from the promises of the government jurisdiction, and the refusal of quotas, as the ministerial formation so far are members of parties or relatives of political leaders in the country.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum