Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today

Go down

Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today Empty Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 am

Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today

Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today Iraqi-par

Twilight News

one hour ago

Shafaq News / The House of Representatives held its (17) chaired by the President of the Council Mohammed Halbusi, in the presence of two Vice-Presidents of the Council and 174 deputies.

MPs Jabbar Ali Luaibi and Faleh Abdul Hassan al-Sukkar were sworn in before the council.

The President of the Council, the Education Committee in the preparation of a report on the subject of appointments of the Ministry of Education in the provinces and presented in the next meetings of the House of Representatives, on the request of MP Abbas al-Zamili and a number of deputies.

Halabousi also directed the committees and each according to their competence to prepare reports on the heads of governmental institutions and bodies who have long been in office and presented the final report to the Council for appropriate decision.

The President of the Council announced the return of all 111 bills to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Presidency of the Republic for reconsideration in line with the government program, as well as a list of the names of 28 ambassadors submitted by the previous government, because of objections to some candidates by the government Current.

The Council voted on dividing the Human Rights Committee from the Committee of Martyrs and making the Committee of Martyrs and Prisoners independent and merging the Commission on Human Rights with the Committee on Women, Family and Childhood on the request of more than fifty deputies.

The President of the Council requested the Committee on Amendments to the Rules of Procedure to hold a meeting on Saturday to discuss the subject of the terms of reference and functions of the Standing Committees of the Council and submit the final proposals for a vote.

In the interventions of deputies on the legislation of laws, a number of members stressed the need to give priority to important laws affecting the lives of citizens, especially with regard to the health, educational, social and financial, as well as laws relating to international conventions concluded with Iraq for ratification by the House of Representatives.

On the other hand, the Council discussed the formation of an investigation committee on the contracts concluded at the Ministry of Electricity on the request of MP Uday Awad and 99 deputies, where the number of members to the existence of many problems such contracts, not to contract with companies and competent in this area, The lack of clear performance, which negatively affected the provision of services to the citizen, demanding the abolition of the system of collection and the formation of an investigative committee of the Committee on oil and energy and reconsider the companies contracted with them.

The President of the Council hosted the representatives of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministries of Finance and Displaced on Saturday in the Committee of the Displaced to discuss the sinking of a number of displaced persons camps in the Kurdistan Region, at the request of MP Raad Aldalkhi.

The President of the Council raised the meeting until Saturday at 1 pm.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5dfe8b1e-41fd-4c39-b2b7-f53ac4431fca

Details .. Events of the session of the House of Representatives today 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum