Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq

Go down

Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq Empty Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:19 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/06/370855/

Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq

06/12/2018

Jay Walter Thompson's Public Relations Department joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve a fingerprint in Iraq %D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
The world's leading public relations firm, GE Walter Thompson Marketing, announced today that its public relations division has been incorporated under the umbrella of Hill & Knowlton Strategies to achieve an effective joint footprint in this sector in Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq, Contribute to establishing an exceptional talent base to enhance the services of both companies.
Commenting on the partnership, Bashar Al-Qadi, CEO of Hill & Knowlton Strategies MENA, said, "Hill & Knowlton Strategies is always striving to provide the best services that meet the aspirations of its customers in the region and from our leadership as the first international relations firm The move will play a key role in supporting our aspirations to expand our reach in the Middle East and to further our development path and in line with our goals to establish our presence and presence in the region,Support the region's growing growth. "
"As with all other branches of the World Wide Web, Hill & Knowlton Strategies Middle East will provide integrated services and campaigns to its customers and provide stories inspired by a deep understanding of cultural, social and humanitarian realities."
"Hill & Knowlton Strategies has a worldwide reputation and we are proud of this partnership that will strengthen our position and contribute to expanding our range of services to our growing clientele," said Suzanne Telhok, General Manager, Hill & Knowlton Strategies. Provide our services more comprehensively and broadly and support our clients' growth goals at the regional level. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum