Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/4/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/4/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/4/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:40 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY Ray: . . . TNT UPDATE, Thursday, Nov 28, 2018

Rates were fluctuating today . .. was informed that they were testing the system. Hmmmmmm? Time Will Tell All #wearethepeople RAY’S TNT Chat Post, Nov 28: RATES WERE FLUCTUATING, WAS TOLD THEY WERE TESTING THE SYSTEM. “INVITATIONAL EXCHANGES” ARE STARTING TO TAKE PLACE……TIME WILL TELL. TNT CC TWEET, Friday, Nov 30, 2018: Friday’s call is postponed until later in the day, if warranted. Rates are “at it” again. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Things are happening. We had a very simple saying a lot of people have heard before – “One day is given, next day expected and next demanded.” That can’t work here. Doing more than you probably realize, getting up at 3 in the morning making calls. . . shouldn’t be demanding anything. Let’s ride this thing out. It’s almost over. Nothing from the banks. Nobody has seen no rate changes yet.

Last word we got from them is they are just waiting for a “Go” signal. That’s on this side. Our guy in Iraq said, “It’s done! It’s done! and you will see it before the end of the year. We know they are trying to get all the ministers in place. Very much making it public today. Read the articles. Maliki has said they will not use Saudi Arabia to team up against Iran. The US said they are going to do all they can for Saudi Arabia because we need them to help us influence Iraq against Iran. Over the weekend I got a list of all eight ministers and ready to go. Then not going to vote on Tuesday and then an article came out they voted and passed on five. Then another article said everyone walked out of Parliament and the vote did not take place. Which one is it? We’ll wait a few hours to see what did happen. The vote is the key we do know. . . US is waiting to see who will have the influence in Iraq. Using it both as the carrot and the stick.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks . . .just waiting for the “Go” signal. . .The vote is the key we do know. . . US is waiting to see who will have the influence in Iraq. Tony: What got me this time is there were four locations (around the country) exchanges were taking place.

IRAQ: Articles all over the place: Voted; did not vote; Parliament walked out. Tony: We’ll wait a few hours to see what did happen.

Mahdi: Tony: Mahdi could just pick somebody and then say, “Who’s going to help me.” News article out Mahdi is scared and a chicken. He said he was going to pick them all today and if Parliament is not going to agree he would resign. So far we don’t know that that happened. A bunch of groups did not want him, that he is still corrupt. That he was with Maliki and still corrupt. That Iran still can control him. How they overcome that we wait and see.

Parliament: next meeting of Parliament is Thursday, this week. Tony now saying the Parliament vote on the final eight ministers is the key we are waiting for.

Tony: My guy over there saying “It’s done. We’ll see it before the end of the year.” Four of the five were approved. The last two Mahdi could decide to hold those positions himself. It could drag out until all the sanctions start taking affect on Iran.

Media: Iraq contact saying “It’s done, it’s done.” Tony: He did not give me a specific date.

INTERNATIONAL: Tony: Everyone does not always agree with the US anymore.

Currencies: ZIM, .02 and then disappeared; Dinar, $3.70; Dong, .47; Rupiah, .70. Dong has a 50-50% chance of going in the New Year if it does not go before the end of the year. Highest rate will be the contract rate. Tony: A business plan is not required to get the contract rate. It’s supposed to be available. You do not have to justify. China requested the Vietnam Dong go in the GCR: Tony: I’m very comfortable it is going in the GCR.

UNITED STATES: Tony said all significant positions in the US military and Cabinet positions are aware of the RV of the Iraq Dinar.

Banks: Waiting for the “Go” signal. They are not on high alert. Were on alert at one time.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. 800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

EXCHANGING: ZIM Information: “The Plan” (original plan for the ZIM) was to RV from. .04 – .22 cents. Tony: Now the new government in Zimbabwe says they cannot do that. New negotiations took place. They walked away from the negotiating table several times. Said they did not have the gold mines they originally said they had. Four years ago everything would have went. Committee contact says they are not going to exchange the ZIM. Bankers say they are going to take the ZIM, saying, “It’s on the screens, has a rate and we are going to take it.” I’m taking all I have (to the bank) . . . the goal is to have the ZIM equal to the US Dollar.

Q & A: TNT Forum – When will the US step in? Tony: I don’t know. I don’t know what the end date is.

Q & A: Callers – In your “heart of hearts” is this going to happen? Tony: I know our banking system is ready to go; CBI is ready to go. I know Iraq wants the ??? and security and the US wants ??? and the security. A war is going to have to be fought. Somewhere in there, Mahdi is going to have to choose which side he wants to be on. If I look at it right now, 45 days at least. Going to try it several times in there. If they get the ministers it will sail right through. . .It’s International . . .They are doing Forex trades . . . market trades and stock trades. –

You are going to have a call on Wednesday. Tony: Yes, I’m hoping sooner.

CLOSING STATEMENT’S: The technical difficulties continue. Below is only part of Tony’s closing statement. When I went back to the replay that says it’s today’s call IT IS NOT. It is a a Monday’s call using today’s heading.

Tony: Okay . We’re still alive. Still moving forward. . . . . . . A step they did not have to do when they make the announcement. One step closer to the announcement. Parliament to meet again Thursday. When I get confirmation of that I will get it out. Ray will send out a tweet tomorrow morning to let you know what we will do tomorrow.

Ray: . . (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum