Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development

Go down

Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development Empty Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:09 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/183660/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84

Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development

Jordanian Ambassador to "Al-Ghad Press": the services of our country at the disposal of Iraq to advance the process of development Doc-P-183660-636794373174107463

BAGHDAD / 

Jordan's ambassador to Baghdad, Montasser Aqlah, confirmed on Monday that his country's services are at Iraq's disposal to push forward the development process. 

"The Kingdom of Jordan has the great experience in the field of communications and information and by virtue of the relationship we participated in a high-level delegation headed by Minister of Communications Naeem Thajil," Aqlah told Al-Ghad Press. "Jordan is capable of providing services at the disposal of Iraq to advance development and development of Iraq."
"Jordan wants to deepen the historical relationship between Jordan and Iraq to support the process of growth and development," he added.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum