Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

4 posters

Go down

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Empty Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 am

https://iraqthefuture.com/
Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Iraq-the-future-brochure-arabic

[size=39]SPEAKERS[/size]

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward H.E.-the-Prime-Minister-of-Iraq
    H.E. Adil Abdul-Mahdi
    Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward 220px-Barham_Salih_portrait
    H.E. Barham Salih
    President of the Republic of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward H.E-Dr-Ali-Al-Allaq
    H.E Dr Ali Al Allaq
    Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Dr-Mustafa-Al-Hiti
    H.E. Dr Mustapha Al-Hiti
    Head of the Iraq Reconstruction Fund, REFAATO

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Dr-sami-al-araji
    H.E. Dr Sami Al Araji
    Chairman, National Investment Commission

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Salih-Jubouri
    H.E. Salih al-Jubouri
    Minister of Industry and Minerals

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Mahdi-Al-Alaq
    Dr Mahdi Al-Alaq
    Secretary General, The Council Of Ministries

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward H.E-Fayadh-Hassan-Neema
    Fayadh Hassan Neema
    Deputy Minister of Oil

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Dietmar-siersdorfer-new
    Dietmar Siersdorfer
    CEO, Siemens Middle East

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Douglas-siliman-347x433
    H.E Douglas A. Silliman
    Ambassador of the United States to the Republic of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Joseph-Anis
    Joseph J. Anis
    President and CEO, GE Power Middle East

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward H.E.-DaraHassan
    Dr Dara Hassan
    Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing & General Municipalities

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Waleed-eidy
    Waleed Eidy Abdel-Nabi
    Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Aktif_banktan_afrikaya_530_milyon_dolar_destek_saglandi_h1866_5bb73
    Muzaffer Suat Utku
    Executive Vice President, Financial Institutions, Aktif Bank

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AF
    Dr Abdulhamza Hadi Abood
    Deputy Minister, Ministry of Electricity

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Scott_HD2-Copy2
    Scott Munden
    Chief Executive Officer, QiCard

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Bruno-Pasquino
    Bruno Pasquino
    Ambassador of Italy to Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Yara-Salem
    Yara Salem
    World Bank, Special Representative to Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Abdulla_blackwhite
    Abdulla Al-Qadi
    Executive Director, Exploration & Production, Crescent Petroleum

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Coskun-Akdeniz
    Coskun Akdeniz
    Head, Infrastructure Project Project Finance & Business Development, Enprode

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Ben-Van-Heuvelen-1
    Ben Van Heuvelen
    Editor-in-Chief - Iraq Oil Report

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Profile-picture-Ziad-Monla-1
    Ziad Monla
    Chief Executive Officer, Guardia Systems

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Hussain-Qaragholi
    Hussain Qaragholi
    Northern Gulf & Levant, Institutional & Treasury Coverage, Corporate & Investment Banking, Deutsche Bank

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward 2017-Khawlah-Al-Assady
    Khawla Al-Asadi
    Chairman of the Board and General Manager, Rafidain Bank

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward AMT-1
    Ahmed Tabaqchali
    Fellow, Institute of Regional & International Studies, American University of Iraq, Sulaimani

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Hatem-Kawasmy
    Hatem Kawasmy
    Managing Partner & Head of Tax, KPMG in Jordan

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Faisal-Al-Haimmus
    Faisal Al Haimus
    Chairman, Trade Bank of Iraq

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Alex-Watts
    Alex Watts
    Head of Programme, Optima

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Hisham-al-Shamali
    Hisham Al-Shamali
    Chief Compliance Officer & BOD's Advisor, Al-Janoob Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward ChristinevandenToorn
    Christine Van Den Toorn
    Executive Director, American University of Iraq Sulaimani

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Turki-Al-kaisi-1
    Turki Al Kaisi
    Chief Executive Officer, Al- Qabas Economical Group

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Bruce-Ferguson
    Bruce W.Ferguson
    President, American University of Iraq, Sulaimani

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Sad
    Safa Fadhil
    Alumnus, American University of Iraq, Sulaimani

• InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward AA
    Akeel Abbas
    Assistant Professor, American University of Iraq, Sulaimani

[size=32]Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

Held following the outstanding success of the inaugural "Iraq: The Future" conference in Baghdad in December 2017, this year this highly anticipated summit returns under the title "Iraq: A Leap Forward" and under the official patronage of the Government of Iraq and the Reconstruction Fund for Areas Affected by Terrorist Operations (REFAATO). Iraq: A Leap Forward is being organised in close collaboration with several Iraqi Ministries each of whom will be unveiling critical investment projects at the conference. We hope you join us in Baghdad for this landmark event![/size]

[size=39]EVENT PARTNERS & SPONSORS[/size]

[size=32]Exclusive - Watch the videos of our Main Sponsors!

Our Strategic Partner, GE

Our Premium Partner, Siemens

[size=32]Watch the Official Press Conference at REFAATO Headquarters[/size]

Baghdad, 1st of August 2018

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Iraq-emblem
Iraq has come through a difficult few years and has reclaimed its land and driven out Daesh from its borders. The country is ready to prosper and develop its economy, beginning with the rebuilding and reconstructing of its major cities. The Iraqi Government have successfully received over $30bn in foreign aid and investment, with a further $70bn required in the coming years. The international community has committed investment towards Iraq, highlighting the international investor confidence in the country.
Iraq’s economy is expected to grow rapidly over the coming years, an untapped opportunity with enormous potential. Iraq: A Leap Forward will focus on the key industries propelling Iraq’s reconstruction efforts. With extensive opportunities for investment in infrastructure, construction, agriculture, healthcare, tourism and many others, now is the time to invest in Iraq.

[/size]

[size=39]SHOWCASED INDUSTRIES[/size]

[center]

[size=39]WHY ATTEND?[/size]

• Listen to leading government officials and bodies discuss the current Iraqi investment environment.
  • Understand the recovery, reconstruction and rebuilding plans for Iraq.
  • Understand the future of Iraq: Plans & prospects to develop the economy.
  • Discuss opportunities within Iraq’s major projects and network with a large array of investment professionals, multinationals and corporate executives from across the globe.
  • Hear top-class content from leading speakers on the business climate in Iraq and successful case studies.
  • Promote your company’s services and showcase your commitment to rebuilding Iraq.

[size=39]HIGHLIGHTS[/size]

• A detailed showcase of the Iraqi reconstruction efforts.
  • A 2-day programme comprising top analysis, discussion and exchanges focused on the rebuilding and growth story of Iraq.
  • Large exhibition area to welcome over 50 leading local and international service providers.
  • High-value networking and analysis with government officials and leading multinational executives.
  • The first and largest gathering on the reconstruction efforts in Baghdad. The only opportunity to hear from top government officials and bodies on the investment requirements.
  • Sector breakdown on Iraq’s key industries moving forward.
  • New projects to be discussed, tendered and promoted.
  • Meet with leading global financing institutions.

[img(1140px,0.375px)]https://iraqthefuture.com/wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/images/content-filler.png[/img]

[size=39]VENUE[/size]

Babylon Hotel, Karrada Street - Al-Jadria, Baghdad, Iraq 
December 5&6, 2018

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Babylon-warwick-baghdad-conferenceREGISTER NOW

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Frontier-exchange-logo260
©️Frontier Exchange Ltd, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London SW9 6DE 
Tel:+44 (0) 208 819 3137 events@frontier-exchange.com

[/center]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Empty Re: Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:36 am

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7/

Completion of preparations for the Summit of Reconstruction and Economic Development

02/12/2018

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward NB-250215-636753636110242636-660x330

(Independent) The preparations for the International Summit for Investment, Reconstruction and Economic Development of Iraq have been completed in the next few days, organized in cooperation between the Fund for the Reconstruction of liberated areas in cooperation with Frontier Exchange, a British company specialized in the establishment of international conferences and exhibitions.

"This event comes in very sensitive circumstances, which requires the mobilization of efforts and capabilities to promote the national economy and the reconstruction and services sector, especially after the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization of" Da'ash "terrorist and improved security conditions. 
"This summit will provide access to employment opportunities and the best local private banks. The summit will be a conference on the sidelines of the Golden Opportunity Exhibition to meet with the world's largest companies and investors looking to work in Iraq as well as international organizations that seek to provide support and aid to the country in various fields such as reconstruction, Economic. "

The head of the Reconstruction Fund for the affected areas Mustapha al-Hiti said: "The existence of the international effort specialized in Baghdad, represents a real support for the reconstruction and reconstruction of liberated areas that require great effort," noting that "the efforts of the Fund in the reconstruction of affected areas through the implementation of projects Mission in these areas, which touch the life of the Iraqi citizen. " 
He pointed out that "the presence of international companies in Baghdad is evidence of the ability of participating companies and their desire to work within Iraq, and in turn we will work to provide the appropriate operational environment in cooperation with the parties concerned," and praised the role of the company organized in attracting international effort.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Empty Re: Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:01 am

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. 

The government of Venezuela introduced a new currency, Bolivar Soberano (ISO currency code: VES). The exchange rate between the old currency VEF and new currency VES is 100,000 to 1. 

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision. 

Please note that there won't be a mid-month revision for Decmber 2018. The next revision will be posted on 27 December for the effective date of 31 Dec 2018

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Bg-li
[th]Publishing Date[/th][th][/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
29 Nov 201801 Dec 2018
12 Dec 2018if applicable14 Dec 2018

27 Dec 2018

31 Dec 2018

[size]
InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Bg-li[/size]

Hello everyone, the reason why I highlight this for exchange rate trading, here are two good times for me to have a change, and as I mention I'm not a guru, just a reader of news, so it's my personal opinion that I give you, whether it's good for you or not on my opinion it's up to you to choose
currently we leave the window at the beginning of the month, from November 29 to December 1, 2018, and today we are December 2, but we are in the weekend is Sunday, we have a big appointment this week to Basra, so they are going to talk about money for sure, so they will talk about the rate as well, how do I negotiate without knowing how the rate is for the transfer of money, or the dinar in value of the country according to the representative at this meeting, this is my first argument for this week, so look forward to seeing tomorrow, if not eager to see the announcement that will announce for December 27 if he will have a change for us, in 25 days, for me I think we are very close, this is my personal opinion as I mentioned at the beginning, I'm not a guru !! but a forum member who shares news of the day only, good day to all!

Claud 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:44 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14611

The Golden Opportunity Summit begins with the participation of 50 international companies in Baghdad

04/12/2018

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward 11629

Economy News _ Baghdad

The "golden opportunity" for reconstruction under the auspices of the Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorist Attacks will kick off in Baghdad on Wednesday with the participation of some 50 international companies and dozens of diplomatic figures and missions in Iraq.
"The conference, which will be held in Baghdad on Wednesday and will continue for two days under the slogan of (Iraq leap forward), will open the way for the presentation of large reconstruction opportunities for investment companies," said the head of the fund Mustafa al-Hiti in a statement published by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" .
Al-Hiti added that "governmental, local and foreign companies will participate actively in this event by presenting their executive capabilities in the reconstruction of the infrastructure of the governorates that have been plagued by terrorism. This is an opportunity to know the volume of work required in these areas, Which will open the door wide for companies to invest and reconstruction at the same time. "
For his part, the managing partner of the company "FRONTIER EXCHANGE" British organizer of the conference Ahmed Al-Jader, "This summit will be a conference and organized on the sidelines of the exhibition of the golden opportunity to meet with companies and investors looking to work inside Iraq, as well as international organizations that will seek support and aid to Iraq and various Areas of reconstruction, investment support and economic consulting. "
"The conference will discuss topics: Iraq's future, opportunities, overview of reconstruction, post-Iraq Iraq, the investment landscape of Iraq, a scene about the future of Iraq and opportunities for investment and aid, the role of international development and multinational companies, the role of the international community in supporting Reconstruction. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:30 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9fd82235-d6b5-454d-9c91-80ade076f30d

[size=32]GE  details its plan to solve the biggest crisis in Iraq[/size]

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward WhatsApp%20Image%202018-12-06%20at%204.58.48%20PM

(MENAFN Press) GE Electric has presented a series of solutions to address the challenges facing the Iraqi electricity sector during its participation in the "Iraq Leap Forward" conference held today in Baghdad. The conference was attended by 400 senior government officials, representatives of international financial institutions, multinational corporations and others.
During the conference, GE reviewed a comprehensive plan of action for the deployment of fast and well-thought-out power generation technologies, improvements to existing power plants to provide the grid with an additional 1.5 gigawatts of power by 2019, and maintenance and rehabilitation services To ensure continuous power output at current generation plants. In addition, the plan provides for the necessary improvements and services to existing generation plants and the conversion of simple cycle power stations to the combined cycle system, allowing for the provision of new electric power without the need for additional fuel consumption or causing further emissions; A combination of unique solutions to integrate and capture flammable gas and power generation using state-of-the-art gas-to-energy conversion technologies. General Electric also plans to develop substations and extend air lines in the country.
General Electric employs up to 300 employees in Iraq, with three offices in the country - in Baghdad, Basra and Erbil. GE and its partners today provide the power to operate more than 90% of Iraqi Airways aircraft, and the company's technology contributes up to 55% of the country's current electricity production. About 4,000 GE Healthcare products are deployed in hospitals and clinics across the country.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:59 am

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8714

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers confirms that the victory achieved on terrorism drives companies to invest in Iraq

09/12/2018 

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward 2018-12-09-2

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi al-Alaq that the victory achieved by security forces in defeating terrorism drives companies to invest in Iraq.
This came at the International Conference on Reconstruction and Investment in Iraq, organized by the Fund for Reconstruction of the affected areas, held at the Babylon Hotel, in the presence of representatives of the presidents of the Republic and the ministers and the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, the Governor of the Central Bank, the Chairman of the National Investment Commission, in addition to the World Bank, Ambassadors and representatives of international investment companies.
He said that the Conference on the reconstruction of Iraq held in Kuwait last February witnessed a review of comprehensive data of the damaged service facilities and a detailed presentation of properties damaged by terrorism, noting that the National Investment Commission presented at the conference 200 projects ready for investment, .
The Secretary-General said he presented to the Cabinet on Tuesday a comprehensive review of the reconstruction achieved in the liberated areas, accompanied by the return of about 70% of the displaced to their homes, and expressed the hope that companies start their investment projects in Iraq.
In the meantime between the President of the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq d. Mustafa al-Hitti There are 499 projects in the liberated areas, more than 350 of which have been received, most of them financed by World Bank loans and the German loan.
For his part, Vice-President of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad, the Council's intention to lift the legislative obstacles to the reconstruction fund, and the Council is still issuing special legislation for the Fund.
The Governor of the Central Bank Ali Mohsen Ismail enabled the monetary policy to maintain the balance of the currency, and support the deficit in previous budgets, stressing the continuation of the bank against money laundering, which is one of the fundamentals of the external financial relationship, pointing out that the liquidity of the private sector in banks is about 110 trillion Dinars, and this enables it to provide facilities to drive the development of the country.
The conference was attended by representatives of Siemens and General Electric and several other international investment companies.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

Thank you for putting all of this together. To me it says we are serious and we are doing this soon. I don’t care for that word

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Jimplants wrote:Thank you for putting all of this together. To me it says we are serious and we are doing this soon. I don’t care for that word

You know Jim with the news of the day that gives us a good idea of their direction for the reconstruction, and the future change for iraq, can not wait to see the 2nd of January 2019, by then have the new development produce every day there in the news, it is not more complicated than that !!

it gives me pleasure to try to forward the news on the same subject, so that everyone can get up to date on the news, and easier also to follow !!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:03 pm

have you seen real pictures of most of the country? they are in shambles. they need to be bull dozed and rebuilt from scratch. it will take many years not counting lack of water and electricity and by the way the most important issue money. most of the countries that promised aid/help are holding back since iraq has not done what was promised in davos and ku meetings. and lastly they do not trust the gov due to major stealing by many gov employees.one more thing if you have noticed recently the rise of isis again is returning again
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:12 pm

yes i have and i realize they have a long ways to go. i also realize most of the major countries are greedy beyond measure and will do this

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 pm

if you mean that the countries that said they would help iraq and have not yet done so you are dead wrong. iraq was told what they had to do and did not besides this iraq has a long history of stealing the money meant for the people and keeping it for themselves. a perfect example is m stealing it and splitting it with iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Well I guess we will see what unfolds

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:58 pm

claud39 wrote:https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. 

The government of Venezuela introduced a new currency, Bolivar Soberano (ISO currency code: VES). The exchange rate between the old currency VEF and new currency VES is 100,000 to 1. 

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision. 

Please note that there won't be a mid-month revision for Decmber 2018. The next revision will be posted on 27 December for the effective date of 31 Dec 2018

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.

[th]Publishing Date[/th][th][/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
29 Nov 201801 Dec 2018
12 Dec 2018if applicable14 Dec 2018

27 Dec 2018

31 Dec 2018

Hello everyone, the reason why I highlight this for exchange rate trading, here are two good times for me to have a change, and as I mention I'm not a guru, just a reader of news, so it's my personal opinion that I give you, whether it's good for you or not on my opinion it's up to you to choose
currently we leave the window at the beginning of the month, from November 29 to December 1, 2018, and today we are December 2, but we are in the weekend is Sunday, we have a big appointment this week to Basra, so they are going to talk about money for sure, so they will talk about the rate as well, how do I negotiate without knowing how the rate is for the transfer of money, or the dinar in value of the country according to the representative at this meeting, this is my first argument for this week, so look forward to seeing tomorrow, if not eager to see the announcement that will announce for December 27 if he will have a change for us, in 25 days, for me I think we are very close, this is my personal opinion as I mentioned at the beginning, I'm not a guru !! but a forum member who shares news of the day only, good day to all!

Claud 

Currency CodeOperational RateEffective Date
IQD117001 Dec 2018
IQD117001 Nov 2018
IQD117001 Oct 2018
IQD117001 Sep 2018
IQD117001 Aug 2018
IQD117030 Jun 2018
IQD117001 Jun 2018
IQD117001 May 2018
IQD117001 Apr 2018
IQD117001 Mar 2018
IQD117001 Feb 2018
IQD117031 Dec 2017
IQD117001 Dec 2017
IQD117001 Nov 2017
IQD117001 Oct 2017
IQD117001 Sep 2017
IQD117001 Aug 2017
IQD117030 Jun 2017
IQD117001 Jun 2017
IQD117001 May 2017
IQD117001 Apr 2017
IQD117001 Mar 2017
IQD117001 Feb 2017
IQD117031 Dec 2016
IQD117001 Dec 2016
IQD117001 Nov 2016
IQD117015 Oct 2016
IQD117001 Oct 2016
IQD117001 Sep 2016
IQD117001 Aug 2016
IQD117030 Jun 2016
IQD117001 Jun 2016
IQD117001 May 2016
IQD117001 Apr 2016
IQD117015 Mar 2016
IQD117001 Mar 2016
IQD117001 Feb 2016
IQD117031 Dec 2015
IQD117001 Dec 2015
IQD117001 Mar 2010
IQD117501 Nov 2009
IQD118030 Jun 2009
IQD117501 Jun 2009
IQD117001 Mar 2009
IQD117531 Dec 2008
https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php#I (click on history)

question

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

InvestIraq - Welcome to Iraq: A Leap Forward Empty Government of Iraq - the Iraqi government Compte Certifié

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:41 pm

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/1076100221480984576

Government of Iraq - the Iraqi government Compte Certifié 
[ltr]@ IraqiGovt[/ltr]

05:01 - 21 dec. 2018

https://twitter.com/i/status/1076100221480984576

Certified account  

[ltr]@ IraqiGovt [/ltr]

6 hours ago 6:00 
[size=1]More
[/size]
Representatives from @IraqiGovt, Iraqi business leaders and international investors discuss an ambitious vision for Iraq’s economic development, with emphasis on unleashing the potential of all Iraqis as they lay the foundation for a prosperous future for all. #InvestIraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum