Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman

Go down

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman Empty A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman

Post by bassoprofundo on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 am

If you're so inclined, please feel free to use/edit this letter to voice your encouragement to our elected officials...

July 12, 2011

Dear Senator/Congressman,

I am concerned about the state of our country’s economy. And I am confident you have the same concerns as we the voters.

It has been widely speculated and reported that the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) is being held up by our government. I encourage you to look into this delay and if it is indeed “our” fault, rectify it quickly. It is estimated 3.5 million Americans have invested in the IQD since 2003.

Today, I can buy one million IQD for about $1,200 USD. Now, if 3.5 million Americans purchased one million IQD each (many purchased more) and it were to revalue at 2:1 and taxed at 15%, the US treasury would see $1,050, 000,000,000 in NEW revenue. NEW! Some speculate the rate should be closer to 5:1 based on Iraq’s known assets. Let’s do that math; that would bring $2,625,000,000,000 in NEW revenue! And this revenue would be in the treasury in a matter weeks!

Add to that the new wealth brought to Americans who will buy homes, cars, clothes, vacations, nights out, gift to charities. just think of the folks employed in these different industries including support services who'll benefit! Many would likely NOT go back to work potentially creating thousands upon thousands of job openings. Employment checks for these folks would stop as well; we could repurpose those funds.

Shoot, some of these folks may be behind on their taxes because they have no cash with which to pay them… they would with the revaluation!

Please, let's not allow another day go by where so many Americans can benefit so many Americans.

May God bless you and may God bless AMERICA!

Name
City/State

bassoprofundo

Back to top Go down

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman Empty Re: A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman

Post by trepid on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 pm

My husband and I are also in contact with our representatives. I sent my sister's info to her. She called one of her senators and spoke to his secretary. The secretary said"They are still in negotiations in regards to the dinar and should be done soon." I am thrilled. No beating around the bush, straight talk.Wow!

trepid

Back to top Go down

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman Empty Re: A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman

Post by evenstar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Great letter.
I hear that hundreds if not thousands are contacting their elected officials today. I did, and I hope that is true. I think the Obama/Boehner meeting about the debt ceiling is about to start in a few minutes.
Hope they get our message. time for the silent majority to open our mouths!!!
evenstar
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

A letter I sent to my Senators and Congressman Empty Excellent letter. I like the way you used the math and dollars and cents. very effective , particularly with politicians I have sent mine also

Post by xpectarius on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:27 pm

@bassoprofundo wrote:If you're so inclined, please feel free to use/edit this letter to voice your encouragement to our elected officials...

July 12, 2011

Dear Senator/Congressman,

I am concerned about the state of our country’s economy. And I am confident you have the same concerns as we the voters.

It has been widely speculated and reported that the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) is being held up by our government. I encourage you to look into this delay and if it is indeed “our” fault, rectify it quickly. It is estimated 3.5 million Americans have invested in the IQD since 2003.

Today, I can buy one million IQD for about $1,200 USD. Now, if 3.5 million Americans purchased one million IQD each (many purchased more) and it were to revalue at 2:1 and taxed at 15%, the US treasury would see $1,050, 000,000,000 in NEW revenue. NEW! Some speculate the rate should be closer to 5:1 based on Iraq’s known assets. Let’s do that math; that would bring $2,625,000,000,000 in NEW revenue! And this revenue would be in the treasury in a matter weeks!

Add to that the new wealth brought to Americans who will buy homes, cars, clothes, vacations, nights out, gift to charities. just think of the folks employed in these different industries including support services who'll benefit! Many would likely NOT go back to work potentially creating thousands upon thousands of job openings. Employment checks for these folks would stop as well; we could repurpose those funds.

Shoot, some of these folks may be behind on their taxes because they have no cash with which to pay them… they would with the revaluation!

Please, let's not allow another day go by where so many Americans can benefit so many Americans.

May God bless you and may God bless AMERICA!

Name
City/State

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Count me in. I sent my letters today also (email).

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum