Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts

Go down

Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts Empty Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14523

Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts

11/28/2018

Integrity: 598 projects lagging behind in Saladin Some of their funds were spent on personal accounts 11462

Economy News Baghdad

Revealed the Integrity Commission, the cessation of projects and waste of funds worth close to 400 billion dinars in the province of Salah al-Din.
The agency reported in a report prepared to monitor the projects lagging in the province, seen by the "economy News", "the total projects faltering in the province of Salah al-Din, which was monitored and documented by one of its teams, which moved to the province, to investigate and investigate the reconstruction projects and services and investment lag ( 598) of which 269 projects have been opened criminal cases. "
The Commission explained in its report that "the projects that have opened criminal cases in which varied between electric power and water complexes and sewage networks and the construction and construction of roads and the construction of schools and sports stadiums and banquet halls and others," noting that "the province did not liquidate the financial advances of 179 projects, The existence of allegations of disbursement of funds allocated to some projects contrary to instructions, and the consequent waste of those funds.
The report pointed to "the existence of allegations of manipulation and waste of public funds in a number of projects, as the report revealed that the province contracted to equip specialized mechanisms for the Directorate of Salahaddin municipalities in the amount of (27.9 billion) billion dinars were processed part of them and waste the rest of the amount for their personal account, and disbursement (5,775,000,000 (0%), in addition to the existence of irregularities in the project of the streams of the big country, as well as change the origin of some materials for a number of projects contrary to the contract, and the purchase of materials at high prices , The use of secondary contractors, and the establishment of the quarantineRecommending that projects be referred in a direct advocacy manner. "
The report stressed that "the total projects faltering that has not been opened criminal cases so far has reached 329 projects at a cost exceeded (two trillion Iraqi dinars) funded from the funds allocated for the development of regions and petrodollar, and the investment plan for a number of ministries," explaining that "these projects were distributed between the establishment of about 300 school buildings and kindergartens, as well as hospitals, health centers, outpatient clinics and medical committees, as well as equipment for electric power plants, installed water units and many roads and government buildings. Bl between (zero -95%). "
On the reasons for the delay, the report pointed out that "it ranged from the lack of allocations or lack thereof and the suspension of funding by the province, in addition to the weakness of material resources of the executing companies, and the withdrawal of work from contractors, and the departure of a part of the areas of control of security forces," pointing out that " (800,000) million dollars in addition to the construction of roads with a length of (800) km in a number of districts and districts at a cost of 96 billion,000 billion dinars and the completion of the projects of water of Dujail and Balad al-Jadeed at a cost of (97,000,000,000) Billion dinars. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum