Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL

Enter your email address:

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/26/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/26/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/26/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/26/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:10 am

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates WEEKEND Updates: Saturday Morning At Saturday’s Parliament meeting, all cabinet-select names were submitted for consideration, including defense and interior ministers. The US has allowed Iraq some “energy only” exemptions regarding the sanctions imposed against Iran. Tougher US sanctions against Iran are being discussed. Parliament announced they will complete cabinet selections on Monday, no report was given on what they accomplished today. In order to be in compliance with the US sanctions against Iran, trading will be done with Dinars only. One US bank source is anticipating exchange activity on Monday (as they have before, so remain calm and cautious). Time Will Tell!

Sunday Morning Iraq announced that 360 billion Dinar was stolen from the CBI during Maliki’s administration. Easier procedures for an international Visa was shared. Monday’s Parliament session should have the votes for the final cabinet members

Tony: Gooooooood Morning, TNT . . .Didn’t vote, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, even though they say the names are in committee. Have to be submitted 48 hours before the vote. Still an issue with the defense minister. Between US and Iran who is going to get the Defense position. People that don’t want any Iranian soldiers in Iraq or the Iranian influence. The Defense minister makes that decision and no “secret” US bases in Iraq.

Just the largest embassy in the world built there. We have our guys over there., Yes, they were voted on but not making it public until tomorrow or Wednesday. We are supposed to get a call later tonight, to know what the plan is. Voted on publicly Wednesday. Saying privately it is done, just make it public on Tuesday or Wednesday. So the rates over there today, it was 120:1 last week, this morning they are saying it’s 119.9:1, but It’s confusing. I’m waiting to hear the clarification . . . saying the market exchange rate and stock exchange rate are the same this morning.

If they are the same all we have to see is a change on the CBI board for all the world to see. We are looking for that big change, supposedly now after this (cabinet) vote. Bank has no changes. They thought something would happen today. Thought the vote would be made public today. Thought it would be made public last week too. Every time we think they are going to take the vote, they don’t. They drag it out and drag it out. Now vote is to be taken Tuesday or Wednesday.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks thought something would happen today. They told us to look to Monday. We’ll see if something happens. TEXT received during the call: Parliament vote is moved to Tuesday, Dec. 4th.

Tony: Our window just went to somewhere around Dec. 4th or beyond cause they postponed the vote.

Tony: They (banks) get their window from the UST . . . that window always includes the action Iraq is going to take that day. . . . . . All the banks are waiting for is the clear “go” signal, but it’s all based on what happens in Iraq. Previous window “by 4 pm last Friday”:

Tony: Two different banks gave me that information. My question is who coordinates between the banks and gives them bad information so they can give me bad information? . . . We are really not that important that they have to make up a global lie to tell us.

IRAQ: Rate of 119.9:1 is both the rate in the markets and on the Iraq stock exchange. Tony: Never done before. It’s why they are so excited over there. . .people over there know it’s coming. I’d say this is the best news we could get other than an RV. Do we get this every Monday? Because week to week to change. I’m looking for a pattern to follow or do they just make an announcement on Wednesday. CBI has released this a couple of times. Even when the CBI does that it has to be released into the system by the US. Parliament: The vote on the ministers Friday was rescheduled for Sunday and was again rescheduled for Monday. Now it is rescheduled publicly for Tuesday or Wednesday. Privately Tony has been told the ministers have been voted on but will not made public until Tuesday/Wednesday. Defense Minister: This position will decide if there will be US or Iranian influence/troops inside Iraq. Tony: Still an issue with the defense minister. Media:

INTERNATIONAL: Kurdistan: Tony: They (US) made sure Kurdistan is our partner. It is the US “ace in the hole.” GCR (Global Currency Reset) Was planned and built around Iraq revaluing their currency. Tony: It cannot go until Iraq does that. Vietnam Dong: 50% chance for the dong to go if it doesn’t happen by the end of the year.

Tony: After all they’ve done to get the dong through this last year . . . I’m going with 80/20%, 90/10%.

IMF: Currencies

UNITED STATES: Banks: Have No update from the bank yet today. The banks get their direction/window from the UST.

Tony: That window always includes the action Iraq is going to take that day. . . Iraq says they will take action but they don’t . . . All the banks are waiting for is the clear “go” signal, but it’s all based on what happens in Iraq. Minister not required but waiting to see what direction Iraq is going to go in. Don’t know if it matters which way they go, as they are still going to do it.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. NDA? 800 #’s: Tony has not seen the NDA or the 800 numbers.

Tony: It depends on what they want to do. If we give out the numbers or a website where the numbers will be.

EXCHANGING: ZIM Information: No update or change in previously given information this call.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – The date Tony said he’d been given on the call last week. Have we passed that date?

Tony: The banks said they were given a date. We thought it was after 4 on Friday. Over the weekend they were saying Monday. Again the vote didn’t happen Saturday . . . didn’t happen this morning.

Q & A: Callers

Q. – Are the names of the proposed Ministers public?

Tony: Kurdistan just named their two today. I don’t know the rest. They haven’t told me and I didn’t ask.

Q. – Do we have any recourse if we exchange and then the bank reverses the exchange and we don’t get our currency back?

Tony: I don’t anticipate it happening. The system will tell you what they are going to take or not take right there. In other cases it was in 24 hours and told the bank they should not have done that transaction cause it wasn’t authorized. In this case it will be authorized. If all banks across the country are taking it, that’s not a mistake. Have it verified before you exchange it. Keep your paper work. If it becomes a legal issue, it will be a legal issue for a whole lot of people.

Q. – Will we get the same USD as we have now or new or different USD?

Tony: How does that magically happen? A new note when every system we have is set up for the currency we have today? Who is going to accept it. It never made sense to me.

Q. – How does one get access to OM?

Ray: We can only let so many people have access to it. OM deteriorates when we get more than 1100. Sunday morning I do a session that gives people access. It’s posted in the TNT chat when we do that call.

CLOSING STATEMENTS: Tony . . . Okay guys. If Iraq ever stops changing the date I guess we could get over this thing some kind of way. I’ve explained to you why we’re waiting for that and whose holding this up. My guy said they already had the names today. So, we’ll live with it. We know they’ve changed the rates in the market, now on the stock exchange.

We’re one step away. We just don’t know when they will let us take the step. Hopefully I will get some additional information this evening. Remember, they said Tuesday, but it’s all week. That could change 3 or 4 times again. They could do it Wednesday, Thursday, whenever they decide to do it and this could take off. Don’t let it get you discouraged.

Today, if anything, you should be encouraged that this thing is definitely coming to an end. We get something we can tweet out we will. Something we can put out a blast, we will. Enjoy your day. Ray . . .We’ll keep you posted, as things develop. Keep believing. (played “I Believe.”)

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum