Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

10-2-2011 Guru Randy Koonce

+7
Goldmember
aksafeone
walkingsmall
drizz
1alaskan
openmind
Nav
11 posters

Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty 10-2-2011 Guru Randy Koonce

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 am

Randy Koonce of CURRENCY CHATTER's Conference Call this evening (October 2nd): 712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268#

Summary of the Conference Call:

The only part of the Erbil Agreement that we are concerned with is that they have a government. It will be in the news and no it has not happened yet...

Maliki said he agrees with everything...BUT is all of this legal, constitutional???... That's how he stalled it again. They are going to make sure it is constitutional at the meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday at Talabani's residence...

Are we close... Yes, at this week's meeting is the day Maliki has to put up or shut up, otherwise they will ask for a "No Confidence" Vote and if they do, it will be another 3 weeks.

If you hear anyone say the rate is above $4.00, take everything they said before that and throw it out of the window. They are not going to drop a rate out that is any more than what they need to support their budget. Their entire annual oil revenue is 26 billion, their entire budget is 90 billion, divide the two, that gives you the rate: $3.45 or not too far out from that. Don't let the emotion of an $8.00 rate get you worked up, don't be deceived...

Check CBI to see if it has RV'ed, if it didn't RV there, it didn't RV...

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1ZglqfnFT

Nav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty Re: 10-2-2011 Guru Randy Koonce

Post by openmind Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:34 am

As far as the sequencing of events leading up to the RV, I feel the facts presented were completely logical and very promising.

However, where does Randy get his rate from? He said it is Oil Revenue / Annual Budget. But what makes that equation the logical solution to a currency rate?Revenue can be affected by oil production and oil prices. Budget on the other hand is dependent on factors like the oil revenue and economic indices.

So where does he get the equation for his anticipated rate? Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty Guru Randy Koonce

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 am

openmind

If you invest the time necessary into listening to Randy Koonce's Conference Call this evening (712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268#), your questions may be answered to your satisfaction as a result...

Where does he get his Intel? Unlike any of the other "Gurus", he actually has a source in the know... If you don't believe that, as compared to others who have made that same claim, why has his Intel been the most accurate, while the other's Intel has been consistently wrong....

Nav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

Nav wrote:openmind

If you invest the time necessary into listening to Randy Koonce's Conference Call this evening (712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268#), your questions may be answered to your satisfaction as a result...

Where does he get his Intel? Unlike any of the other "Gurus", he actually has a source in the know... If you don't believe that, as compared to others who have made that same claim, why has his Intel been the most accurate, while the other's Intel has been consistently wrong....

Nav,

Im not attacking Randy or being personal. Nor am I questioning his integrity or that of his sources.

Im just wondering how the rate was calculated. Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 am

Openmind,

Some months ago on one of Randy's CC's he was asked the same question.

If I remember right his answere was two fold, both parts are from I would term "open intel" Information open for anyone to read.

But the first part was the IMF statement that they could foresee a rate of what it was prewar plus upto 20% for inflation. ($3.22 to $3.86). The second part was simply taking the current oil revenue and curent budget to come up with the $3.41-$3.46 rates he has stated for years.

Don't know if his numbers are correct, I hope so, and they sound reasonable, but they also jive within the range of the KWD, which has mentioned as a benchmark for the region.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 am

Thank you for the reply 1alaskan.

Ive asked people about this IMF statement. If it is a press release from the IMF then it should be on record right. Im sure someone saved it. Also when they said "pre-war," did they refer to the 2003 war or the first gulf war?

As far as the equation (Oil Revenue / Annual National Budget), it sounds great, but where is it from? Annual Oil revenue has several factors behind it as does the budget. Furthermore, I feel that the budget is dependent in a large part on the oil revenue considering it is responsible for 90% of government revenue and 80% of foreign exchange earnings. Just wondering, thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 am

I don't know for sure where the "prewar" rate was taken from, I do think the $3.22 was Saddam era, which would be 2003.

As far as the oil revenue and budget numbers, I think that those numbers are taken from Iraqi government source material

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty Have a calculator?

Post by walkingsmall Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am

Does anyone on here have a calculator?

All of these numbers just don't make sense. ....There are 30 trillion iraqi dinar in print. ....Multiply that number times the conservative revaluation number of 3.5, and you wind up with a revaluation cost of $105 trillion.

Currency, by definition, is a common item for bartering. This implies that the currency is linked to real commodities in the trading system. ...Now Iraq's current GDP is in the range of $90 billion. ...Am I the only one here wondering just how an emerging country can collateralize a $105 trillion dollar currency with a $90 billion economy? ...Can anyone else see the nonsense in this situation?

Now, we have heard a lot of news concerning the lifting of the zeros. ....If that is applied to the above currency situation, you would wind up with a $105 billion dollar revaluation of a currency representing a GDP of $90 billion(with $26 billion in oil production and the promise of expansion in future). ....Something that certainly fits the currency models of other countries around the globe!

Why do people blindly buy into nonsense calculations, when it is so obvious the numbers do not add up. ...I still think the dinar is a great investment if bought correctly. ...Purchased at $1100/million, the dinar will still triple a person's money if the three zeros are lifted and a revaluation rate of 3.5 is implemented. .....There just aren't going to be any new millionaires made by this scenario.

....And, I do not buy into the nonsense of collateralizing potential resources. ....Currency, by definition, is used for barter in trading. ....All the other nations of the world have adhered to sound currency principles except those implementing fractional banking, and the current mayhem in Fed regulated currencies is an example of the calamity associated with those unsound practices.

...I fail to see how this can ever happen without a lop prior to revaluation. ...And also realize that in this scenario, the dinar traders are the only ones who are going to make a lot of money!

I am posting this because I empathize with the hordes of people putting their hopes and dreams into the idea of making millions from thin air. ....Please feel free to show me how this can happen in a sane, common sense way, if possible!

walkingsmall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 am

walkingsmall

Someone asked this question of Randy Koonce of CURRENCY CHATTER last night during his Conference Call,
so you may want to listen to Randy's explanation...

Randy has been the most knowledgeable, the most accurate and as a result, the most respected of all the Gurus....

712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268# or MP3: http://bit.ly/nF5FOO

Nav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 am

Nav, so if on tuesday or wednesday they all agree...when do u personally think we will see an rv??? And if they dont agree you say another 3 weeks, please explain...

Back to top Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty Guru Randy Koonce

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am

punisher

If you took the time to listen to Randy's Conference Call, you wouldn't be asking me these questions...

In Randy's opinion, he feels the RV would happen shortly after the Erbil Agreement is implemented, but depending on Shabibi, it may not happen until Sunday...

As far as the potential 3 week delay, that is strictly an educated guess by Randy if Maliki continues not to cooperate, that in order to complete the No Confidence Vote and establish an new GOI...

I encourage you to check out Randy's Conference Call: 712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268# or MP3: http://bit.ly/nF5FOO

This is great example of why he is the most knowledgeable, the most accurate and as a result, the most respected of all the Intel providers...

Nav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 am

Nav, why do u try to come off arrogant ...i asked u in your personal opinion what do u think...

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:57 am

After reading Randy and Bear this morning I think that Iraq ought to follow what O campaigned for (and the true Americans now campaign for for 2012): CHANGE. That change can happen over there easier than here as all they have to do is have vote of no confidence and put Allawi in. Even if it takes until November to get all the rig a ma role done we still have CONFIDENCE that it WILL RV without any more power play glitches. Jewelz preaches hands off because "people will die, and "you can't handle" the information. Really, Jewelz??? Maybe you are part of the problem also - do you have "imagined" power over we mere mortals? You had better take a few hours and watch "A Few Good Men" again. The American public certainly can handle the TRUTH and is fed up with all the lying, stealing, cheating, and posturing our and other nations politicians are doing. Many of us have quit watching, listening and paying attention to people who think they control us - we invested in this currency for many different reasons and one of them was to profit from the experience. With all the speculation and supposed wealth that was to be generated and all of the roller coaster rides we have been on it is TIME FOR A CHANGE.
We don't need someone to tell us what we don't need to know, or what we can't handle - we need action. Someone will die - right you are Jewelz, another American Soldier or citizen will die.
It is time the snag is taken out of the equation - Maliki must go and face his earned criminal charges. Others,even here in the USA, must also face their criminal charges. Political crimes are the worst kind as they not only break laws, they also break the public trust. Change time is here.
Many of us have invested heavily in the Iraqi currency hoping to also invest in the Iraq after the RV as at the time it seemed a good thing.
With all the ups and downs and delays all Iraq is doing is proving to us that our efforts may not prove fruitful and we made a mistake in thinking that Iraq is a good investment post RV.
Basically, Iraq, it is time to put it all in or leave the game. It may be time for we Americans to invest in our own oil drilling and production and forget Middle East oil - wars have been fought over that oil and countries have been destroyed and allowed to rise again with restrictions. Germany is a prime example as Rommel never did reach the oil fields in his drive to them. Something else to consider. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 am

....30 trillion Dinar in print, but only a fraction held outside of goverments, mostly held by IRAQ/Treasury, and even smaller fraction held by speculators all of which, if U.S. Citizen by Fin CEN Form 104 under The War Powers Act/Homeland Security, when exchanged, will be hoarded by Treasury for future use,,,,, by this viewpoint they are exchanging into multiple currencies too,,,,, not just USD, and its further aided by the fact that the exchange in USD is "credit on account" not physical Federal Reserve System Certificates (cash), and when you calculate the RV now its not entirely reliable to suggest 100+ trillion will change hands but a much smaller fraction,,,,, althout I would concede that these large numbers have changed hands before namely the past asset sweeps in the last 15 years: S& L BAILOUT, DOT COM CRASH, 911 Event, 2008 Sub-prime banking/CDS/crash.....like clockwork those events combined raked over 100 trillion, not a bad decade for Wall Street.....this RV is succintly in step with Wall Street planning and were just hitching a ride like a mite on a tick on a mouse on an elephant.
Goldmember
Goldmember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am

I listened to the call, and the woman posing this same question asked it around the 1 hour mark.

....Randy gave her a load of 'double talk', but purposely evaded the question of where the trillions of dollars generated by the revaluation will come from. (He did straighten things out somewhat in stating there are only 7 trillion dinar circulating outside of Iraq.)

A later lady at 70 minutes got more double talk about the question of where the money will come from. ...He had the audacity to 'trump' her question with the statement that those not believing just don't understand economics!

...That one sounds like more nonsense! He obviously is not an Economist.

I have yet to hear anyone explain where all this redemption money will come from. ...It can't just be 'invented' out of thin air!

walkingsmall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 am

I'm still enclined to think that the W.G.S. is one of the biggest hurdles to over come before the RV is released- Just seems strange to me that it hasn't come to fruition yet- JMHO. As mentioned before, where is all the money going to come from to finally pull this gloriful bounty off?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10-2-2011  Guru Randy Koonce Empty Understand how fiat money works

Post by Feisty136 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

Dude

It can be created out of thin air... There is $ 300 trillion in usd out there now. The fed creates money out of thin air.
For Iraqs deal there are other currencies that will go up and down. The central banks are all Rothschild Jo Morgan chase and federal reserve like owned.

Also the world global settlements may be needed but I cannot verify that. My source only has a treasury guy who says it does but what do they really tell peons who work for them?

Go Rv. Hoping for a sweet prosperous November. Remember to give away at least one tenth of you " winnings". You will prosper more

Feisty136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

Aksafeone...well said. I hope they do vote no confidence and get that dictator out of power even if that means another 3 weeks to wait for the rv. Go rv and yes to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

Feisty136 wrote:Dude

It can be created out of thin air... There is $ 300 trillion in usd out there now. The fed creates money out of thin air.
For Iraqs deal there are other currencies that will go up and down. The central banks are all Rothschild Jo Morgan chase and federal reserve like owned.

Also the world global settlements may be needed but I cannot verify that. My source only has a treasury guy who says it does but what do they really tell peons who work for them?

Go Rv. Hoping for a sweet prosperous November. Remember to give away at least one tenth of you " winnings". You will prosper more

just an entry on the screen as you would in your quicken
put in a deposit, and there it is, it doesn't come from anywhere
in turn Iraq will take your dinar and fictionalize it and make even more.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 am

walkingsmall wrote:Does anyone on here have a calculator?

All of these numbers just don't make sense. ....There are 30 trillion Iraqi dinar in print. ....Multiply that number times the conservative revaluation number of 3.5, and you wind up with a revaluation cost of $105 trillion.

Currency, by definition, is a common item for bartering. This implies that the currency is linked to real commodities in the trading system. ...Now Iraq's current GDP is in the range of $90 billion. ...Am I the only one here wondering just how an emerging country can collateralize a $105 trillion dollar currency with a $90 billion economy? ...Can anyone else see the nonsense in this situation?

Now, we have heard a lot of news concerning the lifting of the zeros. ....If that is applied to the above currency situation, you would wind up with a $105 billion dollar revaluation of a currency representing a GDP of $90 billion(with $26 billion in oil production and the promise of expansion in future). ....Something that certainly fits the currency models of other countries around the globe!

Why do people blindly buy into nonsense calculations, when it is so obvious the numbers do not add up. ...I still think the dinar is a great investment if bought correctly. ...Purchased at $1100/million, the dinar will still triple a person's money if the three zeros are lifted and a revaluation rate of 3.5 is implemented. .....There just aren't going to be any new millionaires made by this scenario.

....And, I do not buy into the nonsense of collateralizing potential resources. ....Currency, by definition, is used for barter in trading. ....All the other nations of the world have adhered to sound currency principles except those implementing fractional banking, and the current mayhem in Fed regulated currencies is an example of the calamity associated with those unsound practices.

...I fail to see how this can ever happen without a lop prior to revaluation. ...And also realize that in this scenario, the dinar traders are the only ones who are going to make a lot of money!

I am posting this because I empathize with the hordes of people putting their hopes and dreams into the idea of making millions from thin air. ....Please feel free to show me how this can happen in a sane, common sense way, if possible!

I think I know just what you mean, when I was first told of the Dinar RV, my very first question was;
"where would all this extra money come from? Does Iraq have enough money to be able to make all these people instant millionaires, they are the ones in the end that would have to pay out, isn't that right? If they do have all that money, wouldn't they go Bankrupt post RV from all that pay-out at once?"

Iraq's 2012 Budget also shows no RV..
Shabibi himself has said this was all to fit when they drop the zeros, the RV, the new Smaller Doms, etc. & that will happen starting 2012 & take up-to 2-3yrs.
They need to do this drop for their ATMs to work, right now they don't work w/large notes & in order for their people do do business like a normal person, banks, ATMs, loans & vender's, etc, etc. would all have to work together easily with smaller numbers (notes) rather then large ones (notes)..

I have seen another post or(?) saying that the Iraqi people will have an increase in their average pay from $2000.00 to $8000.00 per yr .... I don't see any RV in those figures either, not like an RV that we are thinking about, that is.

Are we all really just wishful thinking in that "we will become rich", when they (Iraq) keep coming out with these reports & statements letting everyone know where their money will go in 2012, etc..

Believe me, I want to be so wrong, I really do!!!!! I hold Dinars, I want to be filthy rich from doing nothing at all for it & if I do become rich, .... let me be the first one to say "A HUGE THANK YOU" to all those people who lost their lives over the past 10yrs, just so I can reap the rewards while sitting here in safety!

I hope that last statement really sinks in & makes some folks think long & hard about what it has taken to get to this point. The whole world has a lose in this somehow.
I for one think about all the lives lost, how many have died, those families affected by this, etc.
I know "My God" DID NOT allow the killing of millions of innocent people & solders from around the world just so I could become stinking rich!!!
To me this is pure "Blood Money" & my God did not allow it to happen just to make others rich either. I must say "I Am Ashamed as a human being to read posts claiming God has Blessed them with this gift of blood money & so on, without so much as a little written word about the lose it took to make it all happen!"

That is how I fell about that.....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am

The problem that comes up with replaceing Maliki is the three week number, it could take up to months for them to agree on a replacement,

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

Prodinar...u bring up some good points.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 pm

punisher wrote:Prodinar...u bring up some good points.

Thank you Punisher,
I had to say something....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down