Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2

Go down

Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 Empty Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:10 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14518

Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2

11/27/2018

Ministerial Committee approves the drilling of wells within the development projects West Qurna / 2 11456

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministerial Energy Committee on Tuesday discussed the plans of the Ministry of Electricity for 2019 and investment projects and alternative energy, and decided to direct the Ministry of Water Resources to prepare a technical and assessment study on the dam Darbandikhan, agreed to hold wells in the development of West Qurna / 2 field in the province of Basra.
"The Ministerial Energy Committee chaired by Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Al-Ghadhban held its weekly meeting, where a range of issues were discussed on the agenda," the Information Office of the Ministry of Oil said in a statement.
The statement added that "at the beginning of the meeting, the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy stressed the importance of this sector in the promotion and development of the national economy, which requires a great effort to meet the challenges, through plans and programs and work in a team spirit in order to achieve the government's goals in the optimal investment of national wealth And improve the level of services provided to citizens. "
"The committee discussed the plans of the Ministry of Electricity for 2019 and investment projects and alternative energy and other files that come within the priorities of the work, and directed the need to pay attention to maximize the financial resources of the ministry for its importance in developing this sector and upgrading the level of services provided to the Iraqi citizen.
"The committee has decided to direct the Ministry of Water Resources to prepare a technical and assessment study on the dam of Darbandikhan," he said.
Regarding the oil sector, the statement pointed out that "the committee agreed to hold drilling wells provided by the Basra Petroleum Company within the development projects in West Qurna / 2 in the province of Basra and transfer the contract to the Council of Ministers for approval."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum