Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village

Go down

Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village Empty Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village

Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village NB-253568-636787621517172219

Sunday 25 November

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Search House of Representatives Speaker Mohammed Halbusi , Sunday, with the delegation of Baghdad Chamber of Commerce to activate the investment law and the establishment of an economic village in the province.

Al-Halbusi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi received today, the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce headed by Jaafar Rasul al-Hamdani," noting that "the two sides discussed a number of issues related to commercial issues and ways to develop it and provide the potential for success to serve the economy the National".

The statement added that "the meeting stressed the importance of activating the investment law and strengthening economic security and the establishment of trade relations with neighboring countries to ensure an attractive environment for investment, as well as accelerate the legislation of the Union of Chambers of Commerce of Iraq."

He explained that "the visiting delegation put forward the idea of ​​establishing an integrated economic village beside Baghdad International Airport, which is dedicated to the establishment of investors, in order to facilitate their procedures and accelerate, as he praised the idea and promised to study.

LINK

Halabousi discussed with the delegation of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce activation of the investment law and the establishment of an economic village 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum