Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires? 11/24/18

2 posters

Go down

Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 Empty Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires? 11/24/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:32 am

But then how can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?

This is the tricky part to understand and these skeptics don’t really want to hear because it debunks all their skepticism.

They are negative people anyhow and should never have come into this investment in the first place.

But let me tell you anyhow.

Did the CBI not tell us many times that the older 3 zero notes would remain in circulation for “inter-banking” transactions?

If Iraq begins trading using the dinar, wouldn't they need some very high denominations to global trade deals worth millions?

So they told us that once they launch these smaller category notes they will “coincide” with the old 3 zero notes for many years to come.

One article said 10 years but this process has been delayed so many times we are not sure what the duration is.

Anyhow, you as a holder of these old 3 zero notes, living outside of Iraq, are essentially acting like a bank and given the same privileges as the bankers as you are international.

But to be given these privileges, the dinar must be “reinstated” first to the global stage (thus global currency exchanges) and traded globally.

Let’s first look for the “reinstatement” of the dinar on FOREX and then we can go to the bank.

The entire nature of this process does not fit the “lop” definition and a lop is conducted under very high hyper-inflation and holders are usually given a time frame and a small buy-out rate to turn them in.

Then the Central banks usually do a “restart” of the economy hoping their new strategy will work.

On the other hand Iraq, like I told you, already had the value in their currency (the IQD1190 = USD0.84 cents) and just needed to realize it and bring it out.

The CBI has is all laid out and under control.

Also remember you are not in Iraq and are acting like a foreign banker holding these 3 zero notes outside of Iraq.

Remember also that Iraq must start off this final stage of removing the three zeros with a minimum rate close to 1 US dollar such as we can now see is about 84 cents.

LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 Empty Re: Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires? 11/24/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 am

This is the tricky part to understand and these skeptics don’t really want to hear because it debunks all their skepticism.

Hahahaha - good one!   Anonymous - How can we in the world outside Iraq become millionaires?  11/24/18 3508649203

Oh...you're serious?

say what?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum