Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation

Go down

Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation Empty Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:55 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14471

Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation

11/23/2018

Nusairi: We want a parliament and national media that does not take them in the right to a suitable nation 11378

Economy News Baghdad:

The economic and banking adviser of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Samir Nusairi, said that the central bank and the banking sector played a key role in overcoming the economic and financial crisis, and support the state treasury and methods and procedures and new instruments in the applications of monetary policy. The criticisms and rumors and the new malicious campaigns will inevitably harm the national economy and the Iraqi banking sector because the policies and procedures adopted by the Central Bank during the past four years refute all the boycotts and the directions of the media outlets benefiting from the launch of the seven billion dinars dinar and the building of the Central Bank. ...

Al-Nusairi said in an interview with the Economic News Agency that "the Central Bank has been working mainly to combat money laundering and terrorism financing, strictly abide by international regulations, rules and standards, re-evaluate and classify banks in light of their compliance with compliance regulations, New in the proactive control internally and externally led to higher value and purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar against the exchange rate of the US dollar, "noting that" the most prominent reasons for the recovery of the Iraqi dinar is the plan and procedures of the Central Bank and cooperation of the banking sector with him and commitment to The instructions and standards issued by the Central Bank . "

"The Iraqi banking sector is the first major link in the economic circles of Iraq and occupies a fundamental and important aspect as the financial and investment sector, which is the main part of the financing and management of economies ."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi economy, and because of the circumstances experienced during the past four years of the fall of oil prices by a sudden 70%, the costs of the war on terrorism and the economic recession and the unstable business environment in Iraq, led to the passage of this sector with great challenges did not pass any sectors of banking In the whole region, "pointing out that" this sector, both government and private under the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq has faced these challenges pilot experience must be followed because what has been achieved is a major development and victory can be called financial victory and economic steadfastness. " Destruction that affects the relationship Our financial and international banking .

"We aim for the next five years in the sustainable development plan for the years 2018-2022 to achieve financial sustainability," he said, pointing out that "the government and private banking sector plays a key role in achieving this ."
"The banking sector is composed of 73 banks, government, private and commercial

He said "developments in the banking sector indicate the efficiency of the performance of this sector trends that are reflected on the gross domestic product " ,
He added that "the central bank's policy has contributed to the payment of dues of farmers and contractors and played a key role in launching the initiative of financing small and medium enterprises and is currently on the establishment of a fund for joint funds to finance large projects, stressing that" the Central Bank to follow this step and bold to activate the economic cycle because These initiatives achieve two objectives: economic and social . "

He stressed that "the banking sector is part of the strategy of the Central Bank during the five years 2016-2020, which includes developments in the structural and evolutionary and in compliance with international standards in risk management, compliance and in combating money laundering and banking awareness," pointing out that " The Central Bank of Iraq is an international standard for the classification of banks with classifications a , b and c, which is in accordance with the international standards issued by the Financial Action Organization.

All this helped Iraq move in light of the arrangement of this organization from the monitoring and auditing area to the normal follow-up area every two years .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum