Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Welcome to the Group of Thirty .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)

Go down

Welcome to the Group of Thirty    .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)  Empty Welcome to the Group of Thirty .... (another group connected to the I.M.F ??)

Post by godsfool713 Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

http://www.group30.org/

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Interesting !!!! checkout the link!!

Welcome to the Group of Thirty
Established in 1978
The Group of Thirty is a private, nonprofit, international body composed of very senior representatives of the private and public sectors and academia.
Knowledgeable
The Group of Thirty aims to deepen understanding of international economic and financial issues, to explore the international repercussions of decisions taken in the public and private sectors, and to examine the choices available to market practitioners and policymakers.
Influential
The work of the Group of Thirty impacts the current and future structure of the global financial system by delivering actionable recommendations directly to the private and public policymaking communities.
Our Latest Publications

Macroprudential Policy: Addressing the Things We Don’t Know
Alastair Clark and Sir Andrew Large outline ten chief considerations that remain as national authorities address macroprudential policy. The authors speak to the need for a clear institutional focus of authority, address the tensions between macroprudential policy and other regulatory policies, and urge the development of effective policy tools, as well as appropriate transparency and accountability.

The 2008 Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath: Addressing the Next Debt Challenge
Thomas Russo and Aaron Katzel examine the recent developments in the 2008 Financial Crisis, including the causes, responses, and the future outlook for the United States.

Regulatory Reforms and Remaining Challenges
This paper reflects seven separate but interconnected presentations on the strengths and challenges to macroprudential oversight and various facets of the Basel III reform. These were delivered at the 64th plenary meeting of the Group of Thirty, held December 2-4, 2010 at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Enhancing Financial Stability and Resilience: Macroprudential Tools and Systems for the Future
The report calls on public officials to empower systemic financial regulators with new tools to enhance economic stability and potentially lessen the severity of future economic crises. These tools would address leverage, liquidity, credit and supervision. The report underscores the fact that while policy action may be difficult and controversial, robust action is necessary.
Members in the News

Euromoney names China’s Zhou Xiaochuan Central Bank Governor of the Year
September 22, 2011
Euromoney commended Zhou's handling of the Chinese economy and his efforts to open up China to greater international trade and investment. The award recognizes the monetary policy decisions that have guided China along the ever-elusive course between supporting growth and taming inflation.

Rethinking Central Banking
September 13, 2011
G30 members Arminio Fraga and Kenneth Rogoff contributed to a recent Brookings Institution report calling for the creation of an International Monetary Policy Committee. The study encourages central banks to take greater account of the effect their monetary policies have abroad and meet regularly to discuss spillover risks.

"What can the developed world learn from the Latin American debt and Mexican peso Crisis?”
September 12, 2011
Guillermo Ortiz remarks on the foundations and lessons of the financial crisis at the 2011 annual meeting of the National Association of Business Economists in Dallas, Texas on September 12.

Trichet Urges Italy to Confirm Commitment to Aug. 5 Austerity Measures
September 2, 2011
European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet says Italy must confirm its commitment to its announced “overall goal” to cut the government's budget deficit. He emphasizes the need for structural reforms to increase the country's growth potential in the face of a skeptical bond market.

Evaluating the Bernanke Speech
August 26, 2011
G30 Chairman, Jacob Frenkel, gives his thoughts on Ben Bernanke's speech at the Jackson Hole symposium. Overall, Dr. Frenkel thinks the speech aptly focused on long-term monetary policies that will enhance stability and foster appropriate fiscal measures.

Looking At Greece in the Argentinean Mirror
July 18, 2011
Domingo Cavallo, calling upon his experience with the Argentinean financial crisis, argues that Greece exiting the euro would be the wrong decision.

Ernesto Zedillo Receives Prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award
July 14, 2011
Ernesto Zedillo, director of the Yale Center for the Study of Globalization, has received the 2011 International Award of Lifetime Achievement by the Cristobal Gabarron Foundation of Spain.

Interview with Arminio Fraga
July 6, 2011
The Former Brazilian Central Banker and founder of Gávea Investimentos, now owned by JPMorgan, talks about emerging nations and the pain facing Greece and the U.S.

Mario Draghi to Head Europe's Central Bank
June 24, 2011
Mario Draghi was appointed as the next president of the European Central Bank after a two day summit meeting that ended Friday. He will succeed Jean-Claude Trichet

How to Avoid Our Own Lost Decade
June 12, 2011
Lawrence Summers, professor at Harvard University, discusses how the lack of demand for employees, loans, and investments is constraining our economy.

After the Greek Default
May 26, 2011
Martin Feldstein states that should Greece default, it faces the difficult task of lowering the prices of goods and services, but also that fiscal sustainability is no cure for their chronically large trade deficit.

Eurozone Design and Management Failures
May 26, 2011
Guillermo de la Dehesa argues that the crisis exposes weaknesses in the monetary union’s design, governance, and management.. But, despite this, he adds that the Eurozone still has the ability to make good.

Raise Taxes but Not Tax Rates
May 5, 2011
Martin Feldstein, professor at Harvard University, writes an Op-Ed in the New York Times, discussing an alternative tax rate increases. He proposes capping individuals' tax savings to 2% of their adjusted gross income to reduce the budget deficit.

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum