Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities

Go down

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities Empty Iraq offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:39 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ad1652bf-d7ef-4f4c-b232-45ee304bf34d

[size=32]Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities[/size]

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities MOSUL%20(5)

Iraq plans to launch a reconstruction agency that will focus on projects such as a deep water port and a rail network, Iraqi President Barham Salih said on Thursday.

Saleh told an international conference in Rome that Iraq was planning to work with foreign entities, including sovereign wealth funds, on infrastructure projects in an effort to rebuild the country after years of war.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities Empty Re: Iraq offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:26 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-president/iraq-to-launch-reconstruction-agency-president-says-idUSKCN1NR1V9

[size=40]Iraq to launch reconstruction agency, president says[/size]

NOVEMBER 22, 2018

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities ?m=02&d=20181122&t=2&i=1327664309&r=LYNXNPEEAL11E&w=640
Iraq's President Barham Salih gestures as he attends the Rome Mediterranean summit MED 2018 in Rome, Italy November 22, 2018. REUTERS/Max Rossi

ROME (Reuters) - Iraq plans to launch a reconstruction agency to focus on projects such as a deep water port and a rail network, Iraq’s president said on Thursday, as the country seeks to put years of turmoil behind it.
Over the past year Iraq has emerged from a devastating conflict with hardline militants who seized almost a third of the country.
It declared victory in December 2017 over the Islamic State armed group, having taken back all the territory captured by the ultra hardline militants in 2014 and 2015.

Barham Salih told an international conference in Rome that defeating Daesh, an acronym for the Islamic state, was “a monumental challenge and an immense success for Iraqi army forces.”
Iraq plans to work with foreign entities, including sovereign wealth funds, on several infrastructure projects, Salih said, but he pointed to corruption and abuse of public funds as problems that undermine reconstruction efforts.
“Iraqi and foreign private sector companies as well as international financial institutions, donor countries and sovereign wealth funds, will be invited to invest in these (infrastructure) projects”, Salih said.

The Iraqi parliament elected Barham Salih, a Kurdish politician, in October. The presidency in Iraq is largely a ceremonial position, but the vote for Salih was an important step toward forming a new government.
Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Wednesday he would go to parliament next week to get his full cabinet approved.
Reporting by Davide Barbuscia; Editing by Janet Lawrence, William Maclean
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities Empty Re: Iraq offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:30 pm

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/201811221036932499-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9/

[size=42]Iraqi President: We will launch a reconstruction agency and focus on infrastructure projects[/size]

[size=42]Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities 1036165079
[/size]

Iraqi President Barham Salih announced that his country is in the process of launching a reconstruction agency that will focus on infrastructure projects and will invite private Iraqi and foreign companies, international investment funds and sovereign funds to participate.
Rome - Sputnik . "We will launch a reconstruction agency that will focus on infrastructure projects," Salih said in a speech at the opening of the fourth Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome on Thursday. "Iraqi and foreign private companies, international funds and investment and sovereign funds will be invited to invest in them, .
Saleh added that the agency is dedicated to "supporting infrastructure projects, railways, highways, airports and industrial cities."

"We will benefit from other experiences in the world, such as Thailand, Vietnam and India, which have attracted foreign investment from countries like Japan and China to support infrastructure," he said.
Saleh predicted that these steps, in addition to internal growth, would lead to "economic prosperity in the region that would make Iraq the heart of the Silk Road in the Mediterranean region."
The Iraqi president said that the military defeat of the terrorist organization "Da'ash" and the formation of the Iraqi government could be a turning point in the region, pointing out that "the defeat of Da'ash was a great challenge and a great success for the Iraqi military forces, including the army, the crowd and the peshmerga. United State".
On the relationship between the Kurdistan region and the central government, Saleh said that "the pumping of Kirkuk oil to the Turkish port of Ceyhan is an essential step in resolving the differences between the region and the federal government."
Saleh stressed that the prosperity of Iraq needs stability in the region, pointing out that "it is in our interest to have excellent relations with our neighbors such as Iran and Turkey, stability and order will eliminate extremism in our region."

The fourth Mediterranean Dialogue Forum, held annually in Rome, was launched today in the Italian capital, in the presence of a large number of politicians and decision-makers in the countries of the Middle East and Mediterranean region.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:59 pm

[size=30]http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/129183.html[/size]

[size=30]Saleh in an important speech in Rome: Iraq turned the new Silk Road to the Mediterranean[/size]

22/11/2018

Iraq  offers foreign companies the mechanism of reconstruction war cities Thumbnail.php?file=eaadae41_1699_49cc_a1cd_1f511157b484_148127195

"The military defeat of Da'ash and the formation of a new government in Baghdad represent a turning point not only for Iraq, but also for the Middle East," President Barham Salih said in an important address to his sovereignty at a conference of the Mediterranean Dialogue in Rome. Iraq has been the center of change in the Middle East - for thousands of years, Iraq has often been the catalyst for past regional regimes, "he said, expressing the hope that" there is now an opportunity to reorient Iraq The country towards prosperity and stability. "
In a speech delivered by President Saleh, which was conveyed directly through all the channels and the media present, the conference emphasized the need for the region to reach a stable and secure security system in the face of challenges, pointing out the importance of this to Iraq, the region and the world. With Iran and Turkey and links the economies of the Gulf and Europe These relations can link the countries of the region until Iraq becomes the heart of the new Silk Road to the Mediterranean But for Iraq to succeed and stabilize, it requires a regional system that can embrace and care for this stability, "explaining that" it is time To transform Iraq's stability and prosperity into a common interest with its neighbors, Iraq is an important country in the Arab world - this Arab base is an economically and politically vital Iraq, "he said, highlighting the importance of the development and maturity of relations on the basis of common interests with all its neighbors and countries of the region.
"Corruption and misuse of public funds undermine the viability of the Iraqi state and strengthen the cycle of conflict and terrorism. It is necessary to dry up the quagmire of corruption," he said, adding that "the most important challenges facing Iraq today are economic reform and innovation." That Iraqis are "discontented for years by conflicts and failure to provide services," said the report. "The restoration of basic services such as water and electricity, the reconstruction of communities destroyed during the war and the displacement of displaced people is a pressing challenge."
The President expressed his confidence that the new government led by Adel Abdul-Mahdi to implement an ambitious plan for economic restructuring based on the empowerment of the private sector and the promotion of investment. He pointed out the importance of the government's aspiration to "remove obstacles to private and foreign investment in infrastructure projects," stressing the need to continue the effort with the leadership in Kurdistan to overcome the outstanding problems between the center and the region on constitutional grounds.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum