Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Markets are a Mess" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 11/20/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Markets are a Mess" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 11/20/18

Go down

"Markets are a Mess" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 11/20/18 Empty "Markets are a Mess" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 11/20/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:28 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY YA'LL...

[JESTER] I BEEN BUSY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THAT DANG WOLF... HE IS ON THE PROWL WITH GOLD ARTICLES... SOME WEIRD STUFF GOING ON RIGHT NOW...

[Americana] JESTER okay forget the toes... what is the wolf sharing that you can share with us?

[JESTER] Americana I THOUGHT I JUST DID THAT...

[JESTER] MARKETS ARE A MESS.... YOU JUST DON'T NOTICE BECAUSE THE NEWS IS FOCUSED ON OTHER STUPIDITY....

[JESTER] I AM TALKING ABOUT GLOBAL MARKETS NOT THE US... ALTHOUGH IT ISN'T ALL THAT GREAT EITHER...

[mentoredlife] Jester I bought some more silver a couple of times this fall with the price being down again so much. Gold seems to have climbed back up a bit from a few months ago.

[JESTER] mentoredlife SILVER IS STILL AN AWESOME BUY... GOLD IS TOO FOR THAT MATTER IF YOU CAN SCRAPE TOGETHER THE MONEY...

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING IN TONIGHT . GOD BLESS TEAM TRUMP .. WE ARE CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY NIGHT
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum