Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What's up with the disturbing OOM red! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

What's up with the disturbing OOM red!

+12
daphydyll2
RHoover
girlpup
bkay
saltymagic
dscstylist
wennbarb
RevalAl
ASU79
1alaskan
TINKERBELLE
snowbird111
16 posters

Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty What's up with the disturbing OOM red!

Post by snowbird111 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Whats up with the disturbing red border? Anybody else seeing this?

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty Re: What's up with the disturbing OOM red!

Post by TINKERBELLE Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 pm

guess you are disturbed by the All American Flag as well huh?

TINKERBELLE

Back to top Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty Re: What's up with the disturbing OOM red!

Post by 1alaskan Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Yep, I see it and not my favorite, Green was good, for da money, red, may mean caution, or stop. Not good mentally. IMO

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Love it! It looks so patriotic!

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird111 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Those that question my patriotism and love for my country can K M A. I have served my country, how about you. Nuff Said!

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalAl Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Guess it's all how you see it...all I see is Red, White AND Blue!!! Nothing disturbing to me...Nuff Said!!!
RevalAl
RevalAl

Back to top Go down

Post by wennbarb Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:13 pm

This is beautiful.....love it.......Red , White and Blue....I love this Country ....someone said "whats up with the Red boarder?' I have an answer for that It represents the Blood of Jesus Christ He shed for us.....and the Soilder that shed their blood too to keep us free, God Bless the USA and you too Okie. wennbarb

wennbarb

Back to top Go down

Post by dscstylist Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm

I think the new colors are awesome!! Red, White and Blue, very patriotic, for this awesome USA!! Very Happy

dscstylist

Back to top Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty Colors Easier to read

Post by saltymagic Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Not to mention .....a whole lot easier to read! Some of us don't have 20-20 vision anymore!

saltymagic

Back to top Go down

Post by bkay Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I love the RED,WHITE & Blue also! Looks really good!! We just need an American Flag emoticon now, then it will be perfect!

bkay

Back to top Go down

Post by girlpup Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm so surprised to see so many complaints about our new patriotic Red, Whit and Blue Paint and pretty stars and all! I love our colors...on the flag, in summer gardens, on the forth of July. Beautiful! And I say God Bless the USA and thank you OKIE OIL MAN!

girlpup

Back to top Go down

Post by RHoover Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm

I love it and the white background is much easier to read than the lite green. Thanks Okie.
I love the red, white and blue.

RHoover

Back to top Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty Whats up with the red white & blue

Post by daphydyll2 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:56 pm

How could Anybody object to our victorious red, white and blue? Go Okie. Also love the way this site is soooooooooooooo much easier to read. Thanks!! Blessings.

daphydyll2

Back to top Go down

What's up with the disturbing OOM red! Empty What's up with the disturbing OOM red!

Post by uneedmychocolate Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Looks like you are out numbered on the colors snowbird111
Colors are very catchy and definitely gets your attention! I love my country too. We are a truly blessed nation. Maynot look like it sometime but we are still bless!

uneedmychocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

It looks better now IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 pm

duh

red white n blue
emmy

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Whatever Okie & Miskebam etc decide is just great! To complain about a completely free service is quite the thing in today's society. I know first hand that free is not enough for some people. If nothing else you should be aware with "free" things and services, someone is paying. Why not enjoy this site and appreciate everyone who contributes?
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by motaxlady Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 pm

I love the red! Reminds me of the Kansas City Chiefs, who, by the way, won their first game today!!!

If I can beleieve in the Chiefs I can also believe in a rapid RV!

Thank you Okie & others. You Rock!

:cheers: :bball: :cherry: chillout crazyspin bigsmile

motaxlady

motaxlady

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum