Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company

Go down

Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company Empty Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:44 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/18/365405/

Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company

18/11/2018

Federal Court postpones the appeal of clauses in the law of the National Oil Company %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
The Federal Supreme Court decided on Sunday to postpone the appeal of materials in the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018 to the twenty-third of next month.
"The Federal Supreme Court held its session, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all the members of the judges, and considered the appeal filed with some articles of the law of the National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018," said Ayas al-Samuk, a spokesman for the court.
The Samok, "The court stood through the agents of the parties that there is a new draft law for the Iraqi National Oil Company, and asked the court about the stages it is going through."
He said that the "third person deputy prime minister, in addition to his job, said that the new draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company has been avoided many of the imbalances in the current law and has adopted the oil policy required by the interest of the country and has been approved by the Council of Ministers and referred to House of Legislation ".
Samok pointed out that "the court postponed the consideration of the appeals submitted to the current law to the 23 of next month for the purpose of standing on the statements of the parties on the report of the expert who was assigned." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum