Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"We are at the End" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/15/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"We are at the End" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/15/18

Go down

"We are at the End" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/15/18 Empty "We are at the End" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/15/18

Post by Ssmith on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 am

KTFA

Mark » November 15th, 2018

HELLO KONA, WELL BONDS ON THE STOCK MARKET 11/18 ....... AT A PROGRAM RATE.... WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS FAMILY ABOUT THIS AS THIS SHOULD BE BEING TALKED ABOUT BUT I SEE NOTHING.....

HEY MM ...... WHAT'S YOUR OPINION REGARDING THIS MOVE AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE A VERY GOOD OPINION AT LEAST FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN READING AND BASED ON WHAT WALKINGSTICKS COMMENTS TO FRANK & THE KONA LEFT AT THE DESSERT TABLE LAST NITE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY.

I TRULY BELIEVE IMO WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS AND THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL AND DEAR TO GOD'S HEART ...IMO !!!!!!!

Hammy14 » November 15th, 2018

Mark, you are right. They will NOT be selling international bonds at a program rate, IMO. No way. Now how. Would love for others to chime in on this too....

CSHessman » November 15th, 2018

DIDN'T DELTA ALREADY COMMENT ON THIS ?? Might be wrong... i was thinking of Delta's comments about the Iraq / Iran remittances... can't do that w/o being Article 8 and deleting zeros he said...IMO can't do International Bonds w/o International Rate... local bonds they could get by with, i think...

Iobey777 » November 15th, 2018

IMO...as Frank said last night, these are the bonds that were supposed to be sold last year! Why NOW? Seems to me there are a few things pointing to the 18th of Nov being a very interesting time...OR maybe the days leading up to that date, we will see something VERY INTERESTING! Let's see what happens! IMO..they cannot sell International at a PR! Those 3 zeros need to go!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum